size
Medium
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 01:20 AM
MUSE'S PLOTS

Quote:MEDUSA
The pregnant Amenti ruler, Medusa could use a bit of drama in her life. As it stands right now I've grown slightly bored of her, and so she could use a few plot twists to help me regain interest in her. Nothing that would harm her kids of course, but interesting events nonetheless would be fun. [:

ARGENT

Quote:Argent is a Glaciem Overseer, and she is pregnant with Isardis's first litter on Alacritis. She could also use a bit of drama in her life, but once again nothing that would result in the loss of her babies. She could use friends, enemies, etc. She's extremely in love with and devoted to Isardis, so it might be fun to see her reacting to somebody else being in lovewith her xD
VYVIENNE
Quote:My evil character, she's going to be odd and possessive, although not in a sexual way. Essentially, her siblings are 'her' siblings. She objectifies everything, and so this could make for several fun plots xD Not playable yet, but could go for a few ideas tossed around [:
AMALIA
Quote:My sweet, gentle Mav x Epi bby. She'll be loving and friendly and my good-aligned character, and I would deffo appreciate plottage for her. Like Vyv she's not playable yet, but will be soon and so some ideas being tossed around would be groovy!

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Amalia and Zanire, BAM! They should become buddies.

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 04:25 PM
A friendship between Argent and Taurig? maybe something more? -shrugs-