gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2013, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013, 10:35 AM by Avalon.)

Large puppy paws stepped across the ground, the sun reflecting off the not so clear ground. Avalon was near Glaciem territory, in fact, her Snow Rogue family kinda were...this had been their original home. Where she was born, but then it was taken from them. Her frustration had been apparent, she had not forgiven the new leaders, Eos and Syrinx. She wanted to so badly saunter over and challenge them, but she was but a yearling. She didn't have the strength, the knowledge. Above all, she didn't have the skills yet...

She swiped away a pile of snow in anger as it came off her in waves. It wasn't fair that her Father had lost, wasn't fair that their home was taken away, twice! She thought bitterly. Tears of anger and frustration began to brew, all she could think about was that day and nothing else. Sure her pack was fine and well, Mercianne and her Mother had just recently bore pups. And that was what angered her, was the fact that those pups would grow up without a proper home. They wouldn't be born as Glaciems, but as rogues. She scoffed, some title that was...Rogues. She hated it. She heavily dropped to the ground, her head on her forepaws as she thought about the past. She was barely a year old, yet so much had happened. It pained her to think about it, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Galileo or Orica, or ever her own Mother and Father. She sighed, she needed something...anything..."IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" She screamed.
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Yang

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2013, 05:13 PM

A flurry of snow was seen coming from behind a crevice in the snow-covered earth. It was clearly followed by an angry IT'S NOT FAIR! Curiously, Yang followed the young sounding voice to find a pretty fea, lying on the ground, paws upon her head, the oddest of positions. Excuse me, miss. Is something troubling you? Yang questioned politely. He sat down, facing the female, his white tail tucked across his ebony paws. I heard you from over there and came to see if you needed any help. The mid-afternoon Sun shined brightly upon the pair, briefly, as it was blocked it by some sudden dark looking clouds. Yang looked up briefly, but returned his aqua gaze to the girl.

Speech,

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-30-2013, 03:22 AM

Her head shot up at the sound of another, turning, she saw that it was a black male with a stark white tail...that was strange. She rose to her paws, turning towards the strange male and attempted to hide the frustration, but ended in complete failure. Her ears tipped after he had spoken, turning away for a few moments as she took a deep breath. Returning her amber gaze to him, she sighed and looked downcat. "Sorry for disturbing you...I'm just...a 'lil upset. My home got taken away from us by some strange wolves, and then when we moved it got taken away again. It's not fair!" She wailed, tears threatening to spill over. Her bushy tail lay upon the ground, ears flat to her head as she looked down, attempting to hold back her increasing feelings.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Yang

gems
size
build
player
11-15-2013, 03:24 PM

Almost as soon as Yang sat down, the fea sat back up. She looked distressed. Yang looked her up and down, a look of concern upon hus face. What had happened to this yound life to make her feel like this? Yang's question was soon answered. As tge pup spoke, he listened intently. Sorry for disturbing you...I'm just...a 'lil upset. My home got taken away from us by some strange wolves, and then when we moved it got taken away again. It's not fair! Yang thought for a amoment before answering. My dear. First of all, you did not sisturb me, for I had nothing to be disturbed from. he chuckled softly I am sorry to hear about your home. I, myself ave suffered a fate like yours, although I hadn't lost my home twice. The only person I have left is my sister. He smiled softly at the pup. Not a tone of mocking or pity was in his voice, in fact the opposite. To go throigh this as a pup would change your life and stick with you all the way through. Life may not be fair, young pup. But you just gotta stick through and make the most of it with tho ones you love.

Speech, Thoughts, Others