ardent

HIGHER [ocena plots]

Claire

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 09:45 AM
I'll be posting a quick breakdown of all of my characters, and their bolded names will link to the profiles. ^^ Plot ideas that I'm really wanting to play out are going to be bolded under the seeking heading. Feel free to plot basically anything with me okay I love plotting with you guys <3

ANGEAL
male . 5 years . ludicael . crushing
[polite][honorable][dedicated][mothering][guarded]

Angeal is a fairly friendly fellow, who's crushing hardcore on Liste, a fellow member of Ludicael, though he's not exactly about to admit it. Other than that, he's recently reconnected with Sephiroth, the wolf that he mentored and trained before coming to Alacritia. He doesn't talk much about his past, but he was a warrior before he came to Ludicael, and is doing his best to leave his past behind. With him fully ready to fight Liste's father and his old student coming back, he's not sure how well he can do that, but that's his plottage for the moment.

Seeking:
- a friend for the end of the world
- a wolf to teach/mentor? Potentially a Ludicael pup
- threads with any fellow ludicael members
- friends that will accept him for who he is
- enemies!
- basically anything but romance - Liste has that covered

CALIX
male . pup . amenti . available
[stubborn][rebellious][serious][self-sufficient][collects stuff]

Calix hasn't gotten a lot of face time, so I'd love to get him some more threads. c: He's a very interesting character, and his home is currently being challenged for by Canttina. He is the son of the current Madame of Amenti, Alena, and has four other siblings. I want to see him start to meet stranger/more interestingly marked wolves and attempt to 'collect' them. Calix will be headed more towards the dark end of the spectrum in terms of characters, and is going to be super fun so plot with him!

Seeking:
- threads with other pups
- family threads
- threads with amenti members
- friends!

CLAIRE AOBHINNE
female . 5 years . valhalla . unavailable
[confident][tomboy][stubborn][fiery][romantic]

Daughter of Cormalin, and sister of Cael, Caerul, and Alsander, Claire has recently joined Valhalla after being separated from her brothers. She has recently reunited with her father and brothers and wants to spend as much time with them as possible. She's a handful to look after, and has spent her entire life trying to convince her brothers that no, she isn't about to fall apart and that she can take care of herself. She is closest to Cael, but loves all of her brothers. Claire is currently engaged in a mutual crush on Demonio, and mostly has her plate full.

Seeking:
- threads with any valhalla members
- friends
- spars/arguments
- wolves for Claire to annoy

GALILEO
male . 1 year . snow rogue . single
[quiet][protective][easily angered][insightful][tries to be good]

Galileo is a member of the band of Snow Rogues; wolves who were members of Old Glaciem that left their home when Eos defeated Gargoyle and claimed Glaciem as their own. They then went to Tortuga and left those lands as well upon the realization that Tortuga's volcano was still active. Since then, they've settled for the moment in Soul Sand Cove, but they're far from a pack. He's engaged in being a guide wolf for Sikte, a blind yearling that he has recently met, but he's super fun to play and I'd love to get him out there more.

Seeking:
- sibling threads
- enemies - any wolves who mess with his sisters?]
- threads with any wolves around his age
- some friends
- potential romantic interest? (not for a while tho)

IRIN
female . 1 year . glaciem . unavailable
[shy][skittish][imaginative][guarded][optimistic]

Irin is about to be taking care of Seth as a crash course in being a mother, though other than that, she's fairly open for plotting. She considers herself friends with Domovei, but other than that, Irin has few friends, and mostly keeps to herself. Her imagination is her only constant companion, but to her, that's more than enough. She's been burned a couple of times by wolves who only want things from her, and because of that, she's very careful when forming friendships. Even though she's a member of Glaciem, she's met very few of her fellow packmates. She is now the adoptive mother of Seth Jaeger, despite her young age.

Seeking:
- friends - Irin needs love okay
- wolves to hate on Irin!
- drama of any sort
- threads wiff Glaciem members

KAMALA TAHIR-MATHIAS
female . 2 years . seracia . single
[quiet][respectful][observant][loyal][slightly rebellious]

Temporary Princess of Seracia, Kamala is starting to feel better, despite the funk that she has been in recently. Things have started to look up for herself and for Seracia as a whole, and as a result, she's getting to be more social and happy again. She's getting a well deserved rest from drama but that doesn't mean she doesn't need more :D

Seeking:
- allies in other packs (especially ones Seracia is allied with)
- actual friends
- threads with Seracian members
- someone for her to crush on because I need to torture her more :D

OBERON ILLIADIS
male . pup . ludicael . unavailable
[introvert][protective][cold][controlled]

Though he is the son of Ludicael's Sol (or Alpha), Oberon himself holds no special rank. His father is Marvel, and his sisters are Ananke Illiadis and Aegira Illiadis. He is closest to Gira, who calls him Twinkletoes, but he is fiercely protective of both of his siblings, and his mother too, to an extent. He has only left Ludicael's lands once, and when he wandered away, he met the daughter of Morphine, Artemis, one of the few wolves that he has found himself able to deal with for extended periods of time, other than his sisters. His home is currently being challenged for by Oddity, an ex-Glaciem member.

Seeking:
- puppy friends <3
- enemies yes
- threads in general
- basically anything i'm not too sure here

OCENA
female . 5 years . snow rogue . taken
[outgoing][happy][sweet][family oriented][accepting][mother]

Ocena is mated to Gargoyle, who is the leader of the Snow Rogues, and is the mother of two litters. Her first litter comprises of Avalon, Galileo, and Orica, while her second includes Galahad, Odette, and Oracle. She's happy to wander, as long as Gargoyle is at her side, and is already making plans for a third litter. She adores her family and will do just about anything to make sure that they're safe and happy during their travels. Her plotting is fairly limited at the moment, as she's mostly going to be contained to her den to keep an eye on her newest litter of children, but there's no harm in making plans, right? :D

Seeking:
- threads with any Glaciem/Tortuga members - she's interested in meeting the new stewards of her old homes
- threads with her kids <3
- more friends!
- any sort of threads
- drama since Ocena's life has gotten pretty good

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Allllll the threads with Galahad as soon as I can play him, kay? Kay. ^_^

Claire

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Galileo & Galahad need to have a super cute sibling relationship. Like Galileo is super protective of his siblings and keeps an eye on them whenever his mother can't and from there they end up pretty close? I think that would be so cute omfg and I want Galileo to be close with his younger siblings because he's going to be super protective. And maybe Galileo can teach him how to fight a little bit when he gets older, since he sees a bit of himself in Galahad?

Ocena & Galahad are obviously going to have to have a bunch of cute threads. Ocena's going to love him duh and she's going to see a lot of his father in him as he grows up so that'll definitely lead to cuteness. These two are going to basically have a perfect mother/son relationship and I want to have all the threads with them.

Other than that, no one really sticks out to me for Galahad, so feel free to suggest anyone you had in particular. Let me know what you think, Shelby! <3

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Kamala could crush on Killian but he's pretty much taken by Alessa, so it would fulfill your desire for some more torture. She could be friend zoned by him :o

Galileo

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 07:36 AM
Kamala & Killian definitely need to at least thread :D That way one sided crushes can happen and I can torture her get Kamala some more face time. ^^ I would definitely love to thread with them because friend zones are the best zones.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:32 PM

Oddity & Irin, I think it'd be interesting for these two to meet each other. Oddity is a bit sexist and new to glaciem. I think he and Irin should get to know each other and maybe in the future have some romance plotted? I'm thinking of trying to make it so Oddity proves to Isar he could make excellent children so yeah. Either way, maybe Irin can cure Oddity a bit of his sexism and lack of social skills since of his history. I think it'd be adorable xD.

Speech,

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Irin & Oddity will be hella interesting, for sure ^^ I'd love to thread with them and they would have totally cute babies and yes I basically envision her crushing pretty easily, so we could see how things go in their thread and yes I would love to thread them c: I pretty much always have muse for her and she's lots of fun so

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Would you like to start Kamala/Killian thread and pm me link when you has time?

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013, 12:59 PM by Karmen.)
IRIN & KARMEN
You want enemies for Irin - Karmen is a spoiled brat and will verbally chew her up, and Karmen needs someone to gnaw on so that she can stroke her fat ego

Claire

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 03:38 PM
irin & karmen

this is literally perfect and I will love you forever omfg. I want to torture Irin a lot okay so I'm completely and utterly down with this :D

If you don't mind waiting, I can start a thread for them in the next few days! you can start if you want too or we can plot more idc WHATEVER YOU WANT

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't mind waiting a few days! I am stacked with work anyways, so not a problem!

Karmen will happily pick on your pooch. :3
PM me a link when you get the chance xx

Haku

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 07:53 AM
Ocena and Kaala

Kaala thinks of Ocena as a mother figure to her. Could we have another thread with them once the pups are older. Kaala could tell her about her crush and Oce a could give some advice?

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 08:38 AM
Galileo & Poppy?

They are both the same age and Poppy needs to meet new people. She's not flirtatious or feminine at all- in fact she's the complete opposite, a tom boy. I don't know how they'll react but its worth a try?

Galileo

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Ocena & Kaala Ocena has always kind of thought of Kaala as a daughter, and I'd love to have her do some mothering things with her because she adores Kaala and it would be super cute. We can do a thread whenever you'd like! I can say that Galileo or Gargie or whomever is watching over the pups if you'd like to have one soon. c:

Galileo & Poppy Well I'm absolutely always down for more Galileo threads. He's such a fun, conflicted guy and I adore playing him so yes i am totally down for this! Would you like to start or shall I? ^^

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Demaro and Irin Need to meet and crush on each other and *INSERT WOLF'S NAME HERE* leaves *INSERT PACK HERE* To be with the other cause that would be absolutely adorable. I'm hoping that Demaro will leave his pack for her, because he is that kind of male. But this doesn't HAVE to happen. I'll put his Profile {Click!} here and let you read it and see how it goes.

Claire

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Updated to add Calix! ^^

Irin & Demaro I'd love to thread them at least! He seems like the kind of wolf that Irin would like pretty well. The only thing is that she's not really allowed to leave Glaciem, not permanently at least, so she's definitely not going to Valhalla. BUT YES i want to thread them ^^

Demaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-05-2013, 04:13 PM
OK, so De will probably leave Valhalla. So where should I start?

Claire

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 12:20 PM
I have updated this thread and yes i am bumping it so come plot with me gaiz

Alta�r

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 01:51 PM
I need more threads with this guy if you'd like to do anything. He's pretty adaptable so yeah.