Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-08-2014, 05:48 AM

She really didn't know what had happened. It was all so distant, even if it was only yesterday. Was it sadness she felt? Sorrow? Anger, even? Those were all words that she would never use to describe her mood and yet those words perfectly matched her expression. Her gut was right, Caeto had left her. He was probably half way across the lands, maybe enjoying himself. And here she was, waiting for him.

Well that's it. I've had enough of waiting.

The pure onyx girl did not know where she was going, but she was just a determined las with her head held high. She wanted to be alone, even if that meant getting lost in the unforgivable west. She needed a break, just to rethink everything through. Any place that wasn't home would do.

It was an odd shallow lake that caught her eye, and it was the closest she could get to water. She would have expected most lakes to be dry and arid, but it seems as if rain had fallen recently in this area. Rain in the west? That was new.

She would seat herself by the awfully shallow lake, staring at the other green-eyed girl. The girl stared back at her, matching her every twitch and movement.

I wonder how you're living your life. Has Caeto left you?

Every once in a while, she would dab her paw into the water, just so she could see the ripples fade away her reflection. How nice would that be, if she could just fade away like her reflection.

"Speech" Thoughts
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-08-2014, 06:24 AM

The man had spent much of his time as of late with Isolde, it would be incredibly wrong to assume that perhaps his wanderings meant he had grown bored of her but the fact was Soliloquy aspired for more still. The urge to explore and find more trophies of his own consumed him and it was with a quiet goodbye that he temporarily left the range to potentially fulfil his desires. Quite where his destination was he had no idea, nor was he sure at what point he would simply give in and turn around for now he simply continued to walk and see where his feet would lead him. He would return of course, his family and his Isolde needed him and he had no desire to abandon them but for now other urges would drive him onwards.

His journey so far had been rather quiet, none had disturbed him or caught his attention and it both astounded and disappointed Soliloquy. Perhaps he would simply have to give up and turn around though no sooner had such a thought entered his mind would he suddenly catch sight of a figure up ahead. Her attention remained fixed upon the water before her, perhaps there was something particularly intriguing on something upon her mind. He had a better idea though, perhaps he could still that attention now and he would venture forth to move towards the lake and join her. "Good afternoon." He would greet her calmly as he settled himself beside her.

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-08-2014, 03:44 PM

She half expected her cousin to be right behind her, but her nose could not detect his scent. It was someone else. The girl would turn her head to meet an amber gaze. Somehow, she wished those eyes were blue like sapphires and oceans. But they weren't, this was someone she had never met before. Her electric optics would quickly examine the stranger. His fur was of pure ivory, except for his eyes, where there were unique brown markings. He had sat next to her and he had spoken to her. The man seemed polite, and he might just be.

"Oh, good afternoon." She would return the greeting with a kind tone. The young dame had not been expecting company but that didn't mean she didn't want to be around to presence of another. She just didn't want to befriend anyone that would leave her. What sort of a friend was that?

"It's a nice day today. Not too hot like it usually is." The onyx damsel would remark, trying to start up some sort of conversation (even if she wasn't good at that). For once, she wasn't that excited, spunky girl that was always pestering everyone else. She felt so mature, calm and quiet. That was different.

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-08-2014, 05:14 PM

Unfortunately there wasn't actually any guarantee that Soliloquy would stay around, as a friend or anything else for that particular matter. For now he would stay however, a conversation and a distraction tool for the black female perhaps. She didn't seem in any hurry to see him off, startled by his sudden uninvited arrival at her side though not completely appalled by it. Polite would probably be a word far better suited to her for that reason, civil and rather friendly as she began to dive into a potential conversation with a complete stranger.

The weather. What a rather dull thing to speak of. Conversations with strangers perhaps could be difficult though he was sure she could think of something far more intriguing to speak of than the temperature. "The storms I suspect have left a cooler air spreading through the lands, prepared us early for Autumn." He would humour her for a moment, contribute to the mundane talk of weather though it certainly wasn't a topic he wished to continue with.

"I'm sure however that one such as yourself as far more interesting topics to speak of than the weather." He would prompt her now for another matter to discuss along with a small attempt of flattery. His brother likely would find a far more appealing way to say a similar thing though this would have to do for now.

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-08-2014, 08:43 PM

There were storms? And she didn't know? Well, she had been living under a rock. No wonder there was a cooler change in the air.

The girl really couldn't think of anything else to talk about. The weather was a rather bland subject, but what else interested her? She had her fascination in herbs and diseases but there weren't that many wolves that could possibly enjoy chatting about such a topic. If anything, she was hopeless at finding common interests to chat about.

"Well, I must say, the only thing that does interest me at the moment is you," She would inform him with a gentle purr, her eyes flickering from to lake to the man's bronze gaze. Her lyrics were graceful and smooth, like a beautiful bird's morning melody. "Who are you? Do you have a name?"

She wouldn't mind introducing herself later on but the dame held more curiosity for the male. It felt somewhat odd getting herself into conversations with wolves she did not know. But how else did she meet her friends?

...What friends did she have left?

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-09-2014, 04:20 AM

The storms hadn't affected all of Alacirita, the range had been one of the areas to avoid the horrid weather rather fortunately. How far it had spread, quite what the damage was he had no idea and to be honest cared simply for whether or not his own family were ok. Orchid after all had claimed home elsewhere, a temporary thing he hoped but with how little even Scorpion saw of her, Soliloquy was beginning to think it might unfortunately be a more permanent change.

The female would pleasantly surprise him then however, no more talk on the storms and instead humouring his idea of another topic and to his shock that would happen to be himself. He certainly wasn't going to spill his life story, or even much about himself if she happened to ask though a name he could do. "Soliloquy." He would respond simply. "And what is your name, beautiful?" He would enquire, it was only fair and perhaps a way to move the subject back to her, and of course could he really call himself Soliloquy Destruction, right hand man to Adrenaline if he didn't add a little flattery in there as well? Although plain in colours and markings, it certainly didn't mean she could be deemed unattractive nor would he let her think it for a moment?

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-09-2014, 07:45 PM

The man had simply stated his name as Soliloquy. It was an unusual name that she would certainly have trouble with pronunciation. He would also ask for her own name, remarking her as "beautiful". She would look away for a moment with embarrassment. No-one had ever complimented her looks, not even her family and friends. The girl would look into his golden eyes again.

"Thanks," The girl thanked before continuing with her introduction. "I'm Titania, from the Western Willows."

It was alright to say where she was from, right? So she wasn't just Titania. Most wolves have never heard of the Western Willows, but it was forest of willows in the western region of Alacritia. And she didn't expect anyone to know about her little group of rogues. Or in other words, it was her home and family.

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-10-2014, 05:45 PM

The black female had been quite forward initially, stating her interest in him rather bluntly though perhaps he had misjudged her words, maybe they weren't meant in quite the flirtatious manner he had taken them. His words would still have been uttered regarding her looks and it was then, rather contradicting to that previous bit of confidence that she would look away a little embarrassed by the compliment. Had she made some sort of bashful remark in response he would have repeated his statement in some form or another but instead she would respond with her name.

Titania. That too was a rather unusual name, though it was the extra piece of information she added to the end that would strike him as strange. Aside from ranks and packs he hadn't heard anyone address where they were from, he after all hadn't declared himself as 'Soliloquy of the Range' nor did he think he ever would. His last name was the only thing he had ever really added to his introductions. He wouldn't comment upon the oddity however, instead a slight smile, friendly and not mocking, would reach his lips.

"Well Titania from the Western Willows, what brings you away from your trees and to the Lake today?" He would enquire, simply more to speak about. He had to say he would be rather grateful for it, the opportunity to meet the girl. "Rather fortunate for me whatever it was."

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-11-2014, 01:05 AM

Another question would be asked by the ivory male, and she had hoped for it never to be asked. Normally she would have taken herself from her home and into the beyond by only curiosity and a sense of adventure. She couldn't lie, could she? Today was not one of those exploring or herb hunting days, was it? It was a question, an inquiry, and it deserved an answer whether she wanted to answer it or not.

"I wanted to be alone, away from home. A close friend of mine has recently left me and I guess I'm a little upset," She would say with an occasional stammer before realising what she had exactly said. She would quickly correct herself before the man thought he might be unwanted. She didn't want him to leave, or anyone else for that matter. "But I do enjoy the company, it's better than being alone."

She was glad she had someone to talk this all through. In a way, she too was fortunate for the man to have come by. If he had not come along, it would be just herself arguing with the other ebony-furred girl in the lake.

She always had room for friends or simple acquaintances, and she wouldn't mind if the amber-eyed wolf would want to befriend her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-11-2014, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014, 01:21 AM by Soliloquy.)

The answer was not quite the one that Soliloquy had been expecting. She had wanted to be alone so sought the lake out to get away from he would guess members of her family. Well she hadn't told him to go away nor had she shown any signs that his company was unwanted and so he would not take her words as a sign to leave her in peace just yet, and sure enough she too would soon comment that the company was nice.

Perhaps Soliloquy wasn't what she needed however, the boy certainly wasn't one for serious commitment, he'd never actually had a friend either to be honest so even a simple friendship from this meeting seemed rather unlikely. His whole life had resolved around his family as he grew and though he had been part of a pack, it had not been for long enough to make any friends not that he would be disappointed by that. It was a different type of companionship he sought and if they didn't want that, well then fine, he would leave them in peace.

It was odd that she had sought to be alone and was now perfectly fine with the company of a stranger though he wouldn't question that too much. Perhaps he could play this out as a sympathetic shoulder for her, someone she could trust. "Well then I shall stay and keep you company for a while." He would respond with a smile. "For as long as I can continue to interest you." Perhaps the latter wouldn't be the truth, but he would stick with his words now all the same, relating back to the previous forward comment she had made.

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-12-2014, 02:32 AM

His words were comforting, assuring her that he would stay and keep her company. That was rather nice and well mannered of him. It had been so long since she had laid her eyes upon an urbane wolf, perhaps she was just used to her cousin's stubborn and demanding ways or Esti's laid back and chilled personality. Charming was an odd word that she never thought she may use, yet it suited the male's words oh so well. But she had only just met this wolf, and they had only gone through simple introductions. He could be different on the inside, completely different from the wolf she saw through curious green eyes.

She wasn't ready to return home just yet, a few more moments with this man is all she wanted. She would try to spark a small conversation, maybe get to know the brute a little more. She wanted to blab out everything about herself but that would unladylike. She needed to act polite and graceful around others.

Graceful. Pfft, what am I? A swan?

"Anyway," She began, shaking her head to rid those thoughts of herself becoming a gracious black swan. She focused on starting up the chat again, meeting his eyes once more. Her tone was chirpy and cheery, her mind rid of any somber thoughts. "How much of Alacritia have seen? Seen any packs?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-12-2014, 11:36 AM

Comforting was not the word that often got paired to Soliloquy, certainly not by his own family anyway and yet there was no denying that he had provided a source of comfort to Isolde and apparently was now offering the same to Titania and succeeding in doing so. Equally however it wasn't often that he was described as polite and courteous either. He apparently pulled off this fa?ade far better than he ever could have imagined he would, perhaps playing the part well enough to make his brother rather proud of him.

He would observe as Titania shook her head silently, the movement wasn't too exaggerated of course though enough to momentarily attract Soliloquy's attention, bemusing him slightly. With the action however a cheerier mood would return, the solemn thoughts of loneliness perhaps having been forced aside at his offer of companionship for the moment. And then she would question him once more, a different topic than the weather fortunately.

"I have travelled a fair amount." Soliloquy responded, he had after all accompanied his brother on quests to learn about some of the packs in the area and attempt to find a suitable home for the family. None had really appealed to them however and therefore they were still rogues for now living and waiting in the range until Scorpion was ready to build a new empire for them. "I have avoided the packs myself though I'm aware of the existence of several. Are you considering joining one?" He would enquire, perhaps she was searching for a new home? Perhaps he could entice her into considering Scorpion's future pack. When it would be created they still weren't sure but there was surely no harm in gathering potential followers or trophies in the mean time.

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-14-2014, 04:32 AM

Frankly, she wasn't even close to being a pack expert and her family weren't either. She had been nothing but a wandering pup, abandoned by some crazy woman (who obviously was her mother) and here she was now at almost two years of age. She hadn't seen any packs and she knew close to nothing about their rules. There was a leader, yes, and the rest just followed the leader. There had to be warriors to protect the pack, hunters to feed the members and healers to cure the sick. Apart from that, that was her definition of a pack. But did she hold interest in joining one? Well, that would take some time to think about. She did have a home, but with herself and others always wandering off to do other things, was her rogue home really working? Was a pack the best option? During these last seasons she had been following and looking up to her older cousin for guidance. What would he say in this situation? Pack or rogue? Heck, why was she thinking like Dusk? This was her decision, not his. She was supposed to be independent and mature, not holding onto a family member.

What would she do in a pack, surrounded by strange wolves? Continue being a healer? But that wasn't the same. Running through unknown territories and observing the wildlife till sunset was different than sitting in a den having wolves after wolves to treat. She really need to think this out, and now was not the time.

"I've explored most of the west and a bit of the southern lands," She added with a relaxed tone before continuing to answer the male's question. She would state the truth, as that was probably best to say. "I'm thinking about joining a pack, but knowing me that would be a long think."

She finished with a small chuckle. Alright, so that wasn't the greatest of her jokes, and it probably made her look a little ridiculous, but she didn't mind.

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-14-2014, 05:21 AM

Soliloquy was perhaps quite the opposite to Titania. He had been born into a pack, albeit not the greatest one for a child such as himself. Destruction blood wasn't thought too highly of to begin with and to make matters worse his mother had not been of any importance. In a pack where he could never hope to rise high within the ranks the thirst for power and recognition that coursed through the veins of himself and his siblings was one never to be quenched there. Things had begun to take a better turn here in Alacritia, though as quickly as it had all started, it had been snatched away with the Queens of the pack vanishing. Quietly now, Scorpion would plot to one day start again. That day could not come quick enough.

"Well, such decisions shouldn't be rushed." Soliloquy would comment. Perhaps Scorpion had rushed getting them into Covari, won over by a pretty woman's looks and promise of a title. This was why the next step had to be more carefully planned out, though a pack in his brother's rule would surely do wonderfully regardless. "Not all packs would be deserving of you." Not all packs were deserving of himself was his primary thought to be honest. Though he would reword the statement to reflect Titania, once more offering the girl compliments.

by tea

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-17-2014, 12:05 AM

Yes, such decisions shouldn't be rushed. If she would ever come to a conclusion. Perhaps she would one day forget about pack life and continue with her own carefree world. Now that she thought about it, maybe it was time for her to continue. She had spent some time here by the lake, met a new face and allowed time to slow down until she got back onto her feet. She had somehow managed to talk the daylight away, finding herself in an early sunset. If she was going to return home by twilight, it would be best to leave now. Spending another night with a stranger didn't seem to appeal to her anymore. There were no second chances.

Soliloquy indeed seemed like a humble fellow, but they both probably had places to be. Something just didn't fit between them. But that was alright, simple acquaintances were enough for her. She knew who he was, if the girl was ever to encounter the ivory male once more.

"Thanks for stopping by, Soliloquy, I enjoyed your company," She began with a smile, rising to her paws and ruffling her black pelt. She would prepare to leave, not before farewelling the man with a short curtsy. "It is getting late...and I do have to dash. But I wish you the best and I do hope we meet again."

She hated dragging out her shaky goodbyes. With a kind flick of her tail she would be off to travel again through the west, through the blazing sunset and into the darkness.

-exit Titania unless stopped-

Walk "Talk" Think

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-17-2014, 09:22 AM

As quickly as he had found the girl it seemed he was losing her. The sun was indeed starting to sink now, a fact he had only just become aware of himself. The time didn't bother him too much however and he would be disappointed that such an excuse would now cause her to part from him. A conversation was a start however, it was through repeated pleasant moments such as these that he had finally managed to capture Isolde's attention and perhaps if he ran into Titania again she would too find she had missed him.

He would let her go, he had no choice to do otherwise. Perhaps the rushed goodbye was a sign that he shouldn't make his next move though the white male did so anyway. First a simple nod of his head. "Alright, I understand." He would comment allowing a little disappointment slide through into his tones. As she would dip for a curtsy, Soliloquy would take his chance, the risky move as he stepped forwards to nuzzle her. A simple, brief touch that could even be pushed aside as a mistake as he lingered by her ear for a moment to speak. "Travel safe. Hopefully we will meet again soon."

He would withdraw now, and watch as she moved away to rush off home. The Western Willows. He knew where to find her when he wished, he wouldn't follow her now though, he would give her that time to potentially and hopefully miss his company first. Yellow eyes would watch until her form vanished, and then he would turn away to take his own path. Maybe he would go back home as well, he wasn't sure yet.

by tea