Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-12-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm too lazy to pretty this up xD So as you might know, Medusa was raised in the harem. At a young age some pretty terrible things were done to her and thus produced the manipulative, seductive whore that exists today. I can imagine similar things were done to other wards in the harem, but anyways. I've decided to put the master of this harem up for adoption. He is not a nice person; he manipulates and will go to no limits to make the women he decided are his submit.

This man would receive submission from Medusa, for he would've beaten it into her from a young age. Please don't take this as 'oh hey she'll hand the pack over to him' because she won't, since she's slowly started to drift from his control. I am going to be picky with him; his appearance and the vast majority of his personality is up to you, and yeah. I would really love for him to be adopted, but once again I will be picky <3 If you need design ideas/have questions about the history behind this character definitely feel free to message me [: Otherwise, have at it! I'm even leaving the name up to you :DD

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013, 11:20 AM by Liberty.)
Here are some designs I made:

1. link, link

2. link, link

3. link, link

4. link, link

I love them all, 4 the most, and the ones I don't use I might put up for adoption

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 12:23 PM
I made arts for the 4th one c:

user posted image