Medium
build
player
08-07-2013, 10:42 PM
frickin lasers on their heads

- - if i had a heart i would love you - -

jaeger finnvi

- - if i had a voice i would sing - -

Quote:jaeger is my theatrical, troubled little religious fanatic. he's recently come up with a big plan to please his nordic gods, but that's a secret c; he's also just realized he has more complicated feelings for his brother than he'd originally thought, due to his brother's open acceptance of all his fetishes. he plays with his food a lot, mostly after they die bc he'll rip their stomach open and paint/decorate the area with their blood and guts. he also has a cannibalistic tendency. uhm, he doesn't have a lot of plots going on yet, and i'm open to any ideas, but for right now i need to finish some of his current threads before starting new ones.

number of threads - six

plots
Quote:big secret one,

- - i'm an ordinary man - -

abaddon bellator

- - just a common counterfeit - -

Quote:my old boss man. he's got some serious problems coming with his old age, hahah. let's see. his patience is growing thin, he gets frustrated easily, his vision is slowly fading, he has a disease that causes convulsions and random upchucking and will eventually kill him within probably two years. maybe one. he has this stoic, very regal front he likes to put up. i'm not really sure what to put here for him /shot. he has a big family that's ufa, and HIS LOVELY MAGGIE IS UFA GUISE. i don't know what i want to do with him, and he's looking for a pack in the battlefield so you guys can go post there if you wanna snatch him and probably some of his fam up. open to pretty much all plots except love, and he's open to threads too.

number of threads - one

plots
Quote:none
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I would love an interesting thread with Liberty with either of them :)

Liste

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Erebos/Jaeger? aka crazy/crazy?

And maybe Abbadon/Killian or Seraphim, you pick if interested. :)

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-08-2013, 05:19 PM
hnnnng. i told myself i wouldn't get buried in a hole of threads with jaeger, but ais bby, please thread with me xD i've been wanting jaeger to meet a valhalla wolf for a while so he can get all angry (valhalla is like, the nordic viking equivalent to heaven)

and rai, love, how about all three? c: we can do an aba/kill thread now, then later one with seraph? and once i knock out a few jaeger threads, i'll hit you up on that erebos thread ;D
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself