Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-07-2013, 12:10 AM

Exploration of her new home, the experience was occupying her quite entirely. Her form could be spied in all corners of the Sparse Pines. Her rosey paws showed expertise as they carried her through the green grass. The temperature was mild, even though the summer's sun was directly overhead.
Her sky hued eyes were searching for an adequate place to den, she wished not to be so close to the other she wolves who lived in the pack. She was there completely because of her King and none other but herself.
A pale nose found its way to the entrance of a deep hole, a bit more round than she. There was the scent of another to be found, but it's staleness told her the owner was very much long gone. Maybe this was where she would rest.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-07-2013, 02:24 AM

isardis

The auburn rump of Levada would be seen dipping beneath the confines of a nearby den; the pale angel had been on her tail for some time; quietly observing, though making no real efforts to directly approach the prowling vulpess. He would stride the recently transformed planes with his usual elegance, unspoiled and faultless as the phantom would waltz towards the contravene with irrefutable ease. The landscape that bound him had rapidly malformed, powdered by light flurry barely weeks before, only to alter to a valley of excellence; vegetation emerald with wealth as elk swarmed like blood-thirsty flies. Alas, the king was low on hunters, and his ladies had been forced to work harder than necessary to sustain themselves. Pity really, he had benevolently promised them all a life-long holiday. Smirk would crease coral features at the reflection, now within earshot of the hidden woman he would let lumber a diffuse chuckle, seamless lyrics taunting the woman with blind labor; ?Come out, come out wherever you are? little ember of mine.?

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-07-2013, 06:52 PM

She would elegantly slip into her new den, her eyes adjusting to its darkness slowly. After a bit of a squeeze it became rather roomy, damp roots held the roof together. The trees that grew above it were only visible in that sense, it was odd seeing them from underneath. It seemed a comfortable place, it would surely be sufficient. Her settling in would not be completed so soon though, for the melody of her King beckoned her.
She could not resist his call, along with his presence came the ever present ache of desire. At times it was easy to bear, but others she could hardly focus on anything but quenching her deep thirst. Would Isardis wish to know about that little flaw of hers? With a rapid movement she turned inside her den and squirmed from the entrance. That would need to be a bit wider to be comfortable.
With impressive grace considering the entrance, she pulled herself from the earth to greet her master. Oceanic eyes batted delicately as his form collected her attention. Levada enjoyed gazing at his attractive physique. "Why, hello my King." She accompanied her lyrics with a deep curtsy, "May I ask what brings you into my humble presence?"

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-08-2013, 09:56 PM

isardis

The red woman would squeeze from her den with notable poise, her slender curves hugging the entrance as she would elegantly wiggle free, the snowed angel studying with lavished consciousness. She would be quick to address him, hovering by her new home with evidential purpose, confidence exuded so willingly from her pores. The ghoul would continue to sway towards her, elegantly waltzing; blithe character so perfectly intertwined with intention. ?Ah, there she is,? lips would twitch conceitedly, bringing his lithe chassis to her side, suspended so close to her direct contact. ?Humble? Hardly,? a bubble of pleasure would fray from coral jaws. ?I did not fancy you my Brood for your humbleness my darling, but your lustre. This kingdom deserves nothing less.?

ooc/ sorry it's so short! <3

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2013, 12:47 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:2px solid #883522; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f2dfd4">

.ooc. Short is a-okay with me!

Russet red audits would fall smoothly to her crown, her lips curling into an amused smile with the approach of the pale warrior. ?ah, there she is,? A twin set of steps were strode forward as she met him, [i]?humble? hardly, i did not fancy you my brood for your humbleness my darling, but your lustre. this kingdom deserves nothing less.? She was unaware of the slight gasp she gave as his closeness enveloped her. His sweet scent of her tongue, and his warmth seeping through her pelt.

She wished desperately she could reach out and touch him, he was closer to her than he'd been since she arrived to his domain. Then my brilliance it shall receive, She purred into his ear. A throbbing pulse slowly increased its intensity, she might not have found the company of the rest of her pack tolerable, but she was growing increasing desire for the one she christened Master. She was hardly in the condition to perform her duty to the pack, but that did not mean there was a harm in trying, Might I offer a taste of wine? Her eyelids fluttered momentarily.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2013, 06:40 AM

isardis

It would be foolish to suggest the crimson damsel were any less than a simmering marvel, the burning ember that she so radiated from the depths of her plentiful jacket could capture even the blind; an aura of magnificent accompanying her visual splendour as she would meander with such intention, such desire. She seemed as hungry for him as he were for her, a mutual interest enclutching the air that would effortlessly surround them, shift so royally in their wake. Though The King were hardly one of dedication, and although he would grant the banshee with the pride infusing fuels to gain her lust, he would never truly reserve himself.

She would reach, striving to disconnect from isolation, to bridge the space that narrowed between them, and her jaws would come to suspend barely a few centimetres from coral hark; an amused smirk twitching pallid lips with rising folly, eager intention. Her language would be of suggestion, her pores prickling pleasurably as she spoke, though the male would remain void, barely scathed by her gestures. "So eager to please, little red," a chuckle of dry humour would bubble from cracking hinges, "Would I be foolish to decline?" Tauntingly weapons would be exposed, lips peeling athwart as maw was thrust towards her lobe, incisors attempting to tighten around loose cartilage. Intentions were not ill, not sinister, the king had no desire to harm his pretty plaything- no, that would be foolish. Instead he would entice her, all the while suggesting a feeble supremacy.

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-12-2013, 01:05 PM

He seemed not to give in to her alluring form, but he knew her intentions none the less. He was very much in her sights, and she wanted him quite badly. It was only her russet body that would crave him though, her mind sought the company of none but herself. She knew if she could find a way he would not be the only wolf who found her condition preoccupying.
"So eager to please, little red, would i be foolish to decline?" His pearly incisors would find their way to her timid ears, she very much let him. She let a gasp fall from her lips, "You have no idea, my king. Not many would be allowed the dominant side to her craft, but he was her King and would have whatever he wished of her. Maybe she would tell him of her pulsating addiction, he might become more wary of her loose actions.
She didn't want to over step her bounds, but she was able to convince herself to push closer to his pale form. Their body heat intermingling, her haunches began their familiar burning as the closeness caught up with her.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-19-2013, 12:10 AM

isardis

She would gasp, jaws releasing a wheeze of pleasure; so happily absorbed by the king, who felt no less than encouraged by his red dame?s breathless support. She would respond with lyrics of tease, tantalizing tongue rolling so pleasurably about the caverns of her maw. What was it about the little beauty that appealed to him so? Ruby gaze would flicker, pale lashes fluttering weakly as his pulse would rise; her weight shift only pushing him further, desire beginning to pulse so profoundly through his veins. ?I hope you know what you?re doing, darling,? voice would seethe from pink lips, dripping with the rampancy of his established hormones, ?My lust is not always so tenderly expressed.? And with no less warning the king would attempt to soar his brood, rearing backwards momentarily in an attempt to hook one forelimb across her nape; distributing his weight across her crimson shoulders. Would she fall victim to his power, retreat back into her skin or would she thrive beneath his taxing contact?

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-27-2013, 11:02 PM

She couldn't help but smile amusedly when his lyrics found their way to her ruby audits. He would try to warn her of his next actions, it was hard for her to hold back much more. She would just have to prove her worth as a lover to him, though small she could hold her own when she needed. His lovely alabaster form would rise gracefully above her, moments later his arms would rest upon her instead of the ground.
Her legs were sturdy, and she held his weight with the slightest of difficulty. She was considerably smaller, but she was built well. The familiar sensation of weight pressing down on her was no help to her addiction, she could feel the not so gentle tug of withdrawal. A moan of larger proportion than intended upon slipped past her unguarded lips. Her head rearing back to slip a look at the royal who had claimed her. "I'm a bit tougher than I look, your Highness." She smiled excitedly at the prospects before her.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-11-2013, 11:34 PM

isardis

She would steady beneath him, her strength evident as she would support his weight. Pale jacket would contrast so perfectly with her own, the crimsons of her figure twisting with silver tresses in a harmonious dance. Though the kings desires would only heighten, his fierce lust simmering beneath the surface. She would lean backwards, cerulean gaze meeting his own, sending his body into a flurry of excitement as he would grunt; eager to satisfy his desires. Then, he would rock, pushing his weight against her in a brittle attempt to push her against the earth beneath them, he wanted to stand over his beauty, he wanted to feel like a king, ?Show me, prove yourself to me.?

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-13-2013, 02:14 AM

She could just feel the tension building between them as she felt his warmth start to spread throughout her shoulders and back. She could hardly describe how lovely the feeling was, and she could only imagine the beauty they were showing. Crimson and cream would mingle as they shared body heat. She felt tingles spread through her frame as he pressed into her shoulders. She would stand firm, but slowly lower herself down. She kept control over how quickly her legs would fold under her chest.
Rear legs would stand, fully extended as she pushed the back of her head closer to him. On the surface she was very lustful, but deep down she could feel the tug of longing. She wished to be truly loved, but she also knew that it was impossible. Her King did not need her heart, but only the body she possessed. She would do her best to please him, but there would always be that hole.
She whimpered as her gaze met his once again.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-14-2013, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 07:28 PM by Isardis.)

isardis

She would drop her forequarters voluntarily, elegantly sinking to the earth beneath her, though choosing to remain partially upright; hips tauntingly swaying amidst the atmosphere. The King would chuckle, pleased by her submissive efforts, coral snout reaching for the top of the woman?s fiery skull as incisors would attempt to groom dotingly at tender skin. She would be rewarded for her will to comply, pleasured dully by the king as she seemed to so crave. Though lust still pounded his veins, unable to be quenched by such amateur flirting. Standing over her shoulders would be hardly satisfying enough, as he would gracefully disconnect from her body, only to stalk to her behind; chest pressing at her tail as a low growl would echo his throat, shaking his voice box as jaws would aim to scrape along her rump, ?What do you want, ember??