tortuga

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2013, 03:21 PM
hey guise,
so a few of you know that i'm starting my senior year tomorrow and it's gonna be kind of a big deal for me, so my activity will drop lower than it already currently has been due to some ooc issues. thus, i am willingly going to give up tortuga to a player -- an active player of my choice. the thing is, i would have given it to one of morphine's kids but they are no where near old enough to take up the tortugan crown so the best route to take is by having morphine pass it along to whomever she deems competent enough.

the second thing is, i really do want morphine to have free will over leaving or remaining in tortuga as well as her children. i guess it will all depend on who actually takes the pack, though. she'd probably want /some/ authority over the pack (like being able to recruit and visit other packs to gather information), but if you are worried about my activity being a problem, then that doesn't really bother me.

anyway, if you are interested in having one of your characters become the alpha of tortuga, just post below. but realize that it's entirely my choice and i can accept/reject for whatever reason -- but it'll be nothing personal; i promise. if i don't find someone within the week then i'll let tortuga disband and you will have to use four hundred gems to claim, so if you're interested i'd say let me know because this way, it's free xD

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2013, 03:28 PM
-raises hand tentatively-

I'm way to active for how little time I have. I have no problem with Morphine and her kids sticking around and giving Morphine some authority. I'm not sure what your requirements are for taking over, but I'd be interested

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-05-2013, 03:34 PM
-wiggles- I would love to throw canttina at tortuga. I have experience with running packs :D It would be super fun ! I am also extremely active. I get on every chance i could get.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Vi would HAPPILY take it and keep morphine as her second or beta. Or freely give the throne to one of Morphines kids if that's what Morph wanted.

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Seraph would certainly like to be involved in Tortuga still, so that he can keep an eye on the kiddos while Morphine is away, and in the event that Morphine wanted them to lead once they were of age, to ensure they are given the throne. But no Alpha for me, too busy :(

Eris

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Creedance.

Creedance would always give the pack back to Morphine later, if she wanted it plus he'd be really interesting as an alpha. I think. If Morphine didn't take it back, he would pass it on to someone who would do the pack well. I think his errr impulses would settle as an alpha.

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I'll throw Liberty in here for the hell of it. She's leaning toward the darker side of life, and I'm sure if she met Morphine and was asked to be the temporary alpha, she would do it. Just throwing her out there as an option~

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Why not, I'll go ahead and add Rune's name to the running. :P

The guy has surprisingly grown attached to the Tortuga territory more so than he's grown attached to any one individual who has ruled it, and he's reluctant to leave it because someone who doesn't meet his standards is in charge. It's all he's ever known, and possibly the resting place of his mother depending on what happens/is supposed to happen in Secret's death thread, so it holds personal value to him.

He's only a year (will be two in winter) with no diplomatic experience to his name, and he's also not much of a doer so I don't see him being a first pick for anything. Normally he'd be the one sitting back and watching how things go, occasionally adding an opinion if it might better things overall, but he's not the type to shirk or abuse any responsibility if it were to be handed to him.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 05:17 PM
mouser you are extremely active and i think it would make sense for morphine to give tortuga to someone who has been a part of tortuga for awhile, so i can give it to rune. sorry everyone else.
morphine will mentor him for awhile since he has no experience, so i'll make a thread for us where she gives him a reason why she no longer wants to lead and if he shows interest then yeah she can decide to promote him to primary alpha and lead as alpha alongside him until he feels ready. sound good?

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-08-2013, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013, 06:14 PM by Ashtoreth.)
Oh boy, Rune, I hope you're ready. xD

He may not jump at the idea right from the start since he's so used to being in the shadow of his siblings, but I can see him warming up to it since he wants to make something of himself and Morphine would be mentoring him. He's got a lot to learn and he knows it.

Definitely okay with the thread idea, and looking forward to it too. c: