build
player
08-05-2013, 12:34 PM
OOC Name:SecretAffair
How did you get here?: I has been around

Character's Name: Sevan
Season of birth: summer
Size: large
Appearance description: She idolizes her mother, desiring to follow in her footsteps of leading a pack. She strives to the be the best, to make her mother proud, to be number one in everything she does. Her loyalty lies only with her parents and siblings, particularly her mother, willing act out her will, whether it be life or death. She lives life on a whim, taking what she wants, when she wants. Her heart it often cold, having little regard for others, but she doesn't just go out on mindless killing sprees, she simply doesn't care. Much like her mother, she doesn't like to waste time talking about how you feel or your personal problems. Silence, more often than not, surrounds her. She won't waste her breathe, preferring only to speak when she feels its necessary. Self-reliant, she has no desire to have a mate by her side, depending only on her self and accomplishing her tasks. But that doesn't mean she doesn't crave a little male interaction from time to time, with her parents dashing looks, it doesn't take much for one to drool at the sight of her, and on occasion she will use that to advantage. She will rely mostly on her wits to get her prize, rather than her body. Throughout her life she will be a handful, from her bold attitude, to her brazen actions, to the occasional passion that is light within her.
Duty: assassin, unless I can wait until she's older to pick, then I'd like to wait

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 07:38 PM
This account may be accepted after August 24th. You have dropped characters or inactive characters according to our last activity check and may not adopt until after the stated date.