Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-05-2013, 12:24 AM

She felt out of control, hormones running wild and ruining her desire to be far from her beloved sun. The trip was long and potentially dangerous; men who stumbled across women in heat were not likely to leave them be, and Medusa knew better than most the less than shining examples of men that roamed the planes of existence. She didn?t want to carry some bastard?s spawn and then be stuck with a man who claimed her for his bitch; she was a whore much too proud for such a thing. She belonged only to her vixen, her sweet vixen whom she craved more than any other.
Her arrival at the borders was short lived, for she pushed deeper into the territory, letting out a summons for Jupiter and searching desperately for the scent of her beloved. She needed her touch, to talk to her about things, even if they didn?t go through with an intimate encounter. Jupiter would calm her raging hormones, would stabilize her enough until she was ready to return to Amenti. Her smell and presence alone would be enough, and it would assure the Madame that what was hers was still hers. She needed to assert her place in Jupiter?s heart, and to make certain she knew of her affection.

Eventually she gave up, sitting down and waiting, hoping the Sol would not leave her waiting much longer.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-06-2013, 02:49 PM

Nose wrinkled at a peculiar scent that tinged her nostrils, sweet and heady and nearly sickening to her gut. She was nearby when the call rang out, near enough to be able to smell the heat rolling off of the obsidian woman. Despite this, she waited, pondering over her own thoughts. She personally had been graced with the absence of her own heat this past winter with the birth of her pups, and the event had always brought a wave of nausea over her, the negative feelings associated deeply with her past. She stalked quietly along with Medusa, remaining hidden as she hoped that the woman's estrus hid her own scent, waiting until the lady paused and settled onto her haunches before she came near enough for her bright pelt to be seen through the mangroves.

"Mi'lady," came her gentle croon, a smile upturning her lips as she approached from Medusa's right, making a movement that aimed to plant her hips right beside her lover's, tongue flicking out in an attempt to affectionately graze that gal's muzzle. She said nothing more, unsure as to how potentially volatile she could be in her hormonal state.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-06-2013, 03:20 PM

With her dulled senses she did not detect Jupiter?s presence, although she wanted it. She startled slightly at the touch of a pelt, tense and alarmed for a moment. For all she knew it could have been a male come to breed her, to claim her. It could be the Lord come to take her back to the harem. And yet when her head turned she noticed russet tones, and a beautiful face. She melted into Jupiter, pelts mingling in a refreshing way. Oh she missed her vixen, missed her so dearly. She enjoyed the power of Amenti, and yet she ached to be apart from Jupiter. How could she guard the heart of her beloved when they were kingdoms away? ?My love," she crooned, an unusual openness of emotions.

She would press a kiss to Jupiter?s cheek, a solid display of affection. ?We have much to discuss," she said, and it was true. They needed to discuss Newt, they needed to discuss the children Medusa was to bare, and they needed to just talk in general. She missed her sun, and she needed her. ?I?ve missed you," she whined, a strangely open confession from the harlot?s mouth. She was needy and hormonal, and perhaps she had enough control to maintain her strong demeanor around others, but she was with the one thing she loved on this planet now.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-22-2013, 10:31 PM

They pressed to one another like magnets, their forms melding and fur intertwining, bound firmly by the scent of her lover's heat heavy upon them both now. A familiar pulse plagued her as she breathed in the sweet and heady aroma, suppressing the shudder that threatened to race down her spine. Lyrics sweetly flooded her audits and she allowed for a rumbling chuckle to lightly shake her form. "Medusa," came her sensual purr, "My serpent."

Jupiter hadn't realized how much she had missed the woman. She'd yearned for her scent around the territory and had often found herself looking for it out of unconscious habit. Otherwise, she recognized, guiltily, that she hadn't been thinking about the obsidian she-wolf as often and now her heart ached with the thought of their impending separation once more.

Her warm tongue would place itself briefly upon her cheek in an affectionate gesture and Jupiter would smile, pulling away to capture the fae's gorgeous eyes. An ear flicked with amusement and she tilted her head. "Discuss away, m'dear--as long as it's your voice talking, I'll answer it." Her voice was low and generally charismatic, sweet and filled with the magnitude of her affections. "And I, you."

Jupiter made an attempt to pull herself a few inches away, wishing to look over the girl's form with suspicious eyes. "No one's tried to claim you yet, have they?" came her wary tone, audits flicking back at the thought.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 07:27 PM

Part of her wondered how she?d ever managed to come into Jupiter?s embrace, how the russet-pelted woman had ever agreed to accept her heart. Medusa needed her more than air, craved her touch so much. Her attachment was furthered perhaps by the racing hormones of her heat, pushed into a more visible light. ?Spoken like a true romantic," she teased, whining when Jupiter pulled away. Her body desired contact, desired to press close to her lover and perhaps melt together. Wouldn?t that just solve all of her problems? Oh, but that was a foolish thought to even think of briefly, no matter how much Medusa thought it might be marvelous.

The sound of her voice was met with a shake of her head, a reassurance to her dear sun. ?No, no, my love, I have done well enough to avoid such fools," she said, although she knew that it wasn?t the entire truth. She?d never thought to tell Jupiter of her past, of her master, of the strings which still attached themselves to her, the demons that still haunted in her peripheral vision. ?Although, I do suppose there is a story I should tell you, regarding claiming. All in due time, my vixen," she assured.
?In order to secure my place in Amenti I will have children. Deteste has agree to be the father. I asked him because I knew he would not form any attachments to me," she said, hoping to assure her dear vixen that she would not commit any betrayals of the heart; Medusa had taken such things into consideration when she?d realized she wanted to have some children. ?I plan on seeing him soon, so that I won?t have to watch my footsteps for long," she informed. She looked somewhat nervous, as if unsettled by the thought of motherhood. For a moment she allowed herself to imagine being heavy, round, and pregnant, the look on her face disgusted.
?I have not heard of Newt in a while, although I now have a little servant to snoop around for me. She will let me know if Newt decides to rear her head again," she chuckled, recalling the day she had rescued Stheno, the ever-loyal servant she?d gained in wolverine form. Medusa did not spend much time with her, but Stheno was cold and distant, the sort of creature who did not need attachments. She instead needed a job, and her debt to Medusa provided that. ?But I have something else to discuss with you, my love. I believe I was not entirely truthful with you when I said none had claimed me, but it is a rather long story, and I do not remember its beginning very well," she sighed, a distant look crossing her moonlight-colored eyes as if she were lost in the absent memories.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-29-2013, 04:27 PM

An undying smirk perched itself heavily upon her features, especially at the whine that emerged from the woman's throat at her separation from her. Countenance played a card of curiosity from its hand and she pushed her audits forward to listen attentively to the words, brows raising with surprise, countenance going otherwise unreadable. After a moment of what more than likely came across as either shock, contempt, or offense, a grin cracked its way across her face and she snickered at Medusa, aiming to press herself against her once more with a purr of a rumble.

"Am I allowed to come to you as you birth and proclaim that he 'wasn't your first'?" she teased, noting the grimace on her face. A tongue lapped out as she tried to deliver a comforting lick to Medusa's cheek. "Should you call, I'll be there. As fair warning, though--it hurts like a bitch."

Head tilted slightly as she peered at Medusa, a little more serious at the mention of Newt but not being able to suppress a smile in her oddly good mood. "A little servant, you say?" Her mind immediately flashed to the possibility of an Amenti wolf, not picking up on her drift. "I'll have to meet this spy sometime," came her swift reply. The Sol quickly quieted, though, as Medusa's voice rose to captivate her audits once more. Concern briefly haunted her expression but she quelled it to an almost caring neutrality, shifting her weight towards her mate to further meld their pelts--a silent but comforting cue to say whatever she pleased.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2013, 09:00 PM

Did Jupiter realize how attached Medusa was? How addicted the serpent was to the sun, as if her lover was some sort of illicit drug that the harlot couldn?t help but plunge deep into her veins, her needle occasionally missing its mark with her feverish urgency. It hurt to be so far from her, to have such a void of distance between them. ?You are commanded to come to the birth," she said, turning her head to try to nip at Jupiter?s ear, somewhat roughly, but nothing that would cause more than an instant of pain. The warning that was delivered was one she knew about. She?d seen birth before, those women ?lucky? enough to be chosen as the master?s personal heir bearers. ?Which is why you will be there with me, pressed to my back. I would have no other in your place," she spoke truthfully. Deteste would certainly be present, but she did not expect much physical closeness from him.
She would ask about her servant and she would chuckle. ?Her name is Stheno, she?s a wolverine. Certainly useful for battle and spying purposes," she noted, as if contemplating this. Medusa would notice the change on her loer?s face, the shift to concern, and she would sigh, pressing a kiss to her cheek as if to assure her that the demons didn?t hurt. ?I do not remember my childhood, at least not well. I remember I had siblings, and I remember my mother gave me away to a man with a crooked smile," she said, and the look in her eyes was distant as she started to go into the story.

?I was, essentially, given to a harem, for what reasons I do not know. I don?t remember much, but I remember?pain, I remember bits of how I was trained, and I remember that you are always supposed to obey the Master," she said, and she shuddered. It was the one thing she feared most, his face coming out of her nightmares and into reality, his presence enforcing itself in her real life. ?I am his property. He sent me here on a mission, and I was supposed to return months ago. I haven?t. I can only expect he?ll return to try and reclaim what is his once more," she said, unaware of how she was speaking.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2013, 10:48 PM

"Your wish is my command," came her low croon, tone silky and gentle, giving in to the sharp nip and chuckling very slightly as the sharp pain raced away. "I will meld myself into you and never let go," came her added reassurance, tipping her weight a bit to aim for a comforting lean. Ears pushed thoroughly forth and a grin cracked across every last bit of her features as she heard of her lover's new companion.

"If she's half the shithead that Mercury is, I'm sure they'll get along well," came her witty remark, looking forward to the meeting between the two. Both were fierce creatures capable of a terrifying amount of detrimental damage and the thought of the four of them cooperating in a fight sent a familiar itching feeling to Jupiter's paws. "Should her missions be too dangerous for only one, I would be pleased to send Mercury along."

The Sol fell very quiet as she listened, her swiveling audits the only sign of her emotions. She tried to press herself even closer to Medusa as a shudder rocked her minutely, wishing to chase her fears away by any means possible. Forcing a calm countenance, though her eyes were icy, she took a deep breath.

"He will not. As long as I live, he will not." She paused, drawing herself away from the obsidian woman with both determination and reluctance. Neutral facade gave way to her lips curling up in a snarl, rivulets of wrinkles creasing the bridge of her muzzle. "He can try. But he will not succeed."

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

public enemy #1

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-06-2013, 04:00 PM

She felt comforted that Jupiter would be at the birth. Medusa was not a woman prone to fear, but she was not looking forward to something long and laborious, and nor did she think she?d have the energy. Nonetheless, she let the conversation pass onto their companions. ?Stheno is a quiet sort, reasonable. I do not suppose she would be all that fond of Mercury,? she chuckled. The wolverine was serious, devoted to her mistress and prepared to rip apart those who would tear her down. ?I do not think her pride would allow such a thing, but I would appreciate it,?she noted. She was fond of the wolverine, for she had been her constant companion over the past few weeks.
She wondered if Jupiter thought her weaker after hearing her story, wondered if the russet alpha would reject her. Medusa was an object, after all, had been trained to be nothing more than something that was inanimate and lifeless. She was a doll with a button, and when the right man pushed it, her speakers would produce an automated tone, the one demanded. ?I?ve been trained to submit to him. If he were to come, I would let him take me,? she said, and it was nothing she could help. It was a reaction, for he had broken her in young and mended her broken bones with puppet strings.
?Do not snarl, my love, it looks most hideous upon your face. Unless it is a promise to me,? she crooned, nuzzling into Jupiter?s cheek. Oh, Medusa could do it rough most certainly, but she didn?t like the thought of her lover in a heated battle. The vixen?s death match had nearly ruined her with worry, and now she no longer wished to imagine her in heated conflict.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-12-2013, 09:59 PM

"Not many are. I'm his only fan nowadays." His terrible temper and equally terrible attitude left him nearly friendless except for his lupine mother figure. She wondered where he was now but thought it better that he wasn't here--the last thing she needed is the Tasmanian Devil creeping. Then again, he was good at disappearing when she was close to those that she loved.

Her face was still hard and cold even though she cleansed the snarling wrinkles from her muzzle, attempting to comply with Medusa's wishes despite the vehement rebellion within her. A deep breath cycled through the Sol as her cheek was nuzzled and the woman decided to take a different approach. She allowed her expression to relax and she pressed herself closer to the woman. "And if I were to train you to submit to me, my rebellious serpant?" she purred.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

public enemy #1