Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-04-2013, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 11:47 PM by Aures.)
OOC Name: Wynn
How did you get here?: My lunch break at work

Character's Name: Odette
Season of birth: Fall
Size: Towers over mother (Ocena); shorter than father (Gargoyle) -- large
Appearance description: As a pup, Odette will be a ball of fluff. She has the fur that resembles both mother and father. Her pelt is gray with black that graces her back, makes 'stockings' on all four legs, neck, the crown of her head and ears. Bi-colored orbs of red and blue are filled with a bright light, one that explains how excited she is to know about the outside world.

When she grows up into her full adult form, Odette will tower over Ocena, but not reach Gargoyle's full height. Long, toned legs and with her slender form from her mother, she is a sight to behold. Her eyes hold the knowledge and pride that come from her father, yet they may contain warmth that shows up from time to time. The fur is no longer fluffy, but thick enough to stand cold climates and thins out as the warmer seasons arrive.
Duty: will be chosen at 2 years

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Will be accepted upon date of birth.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Actually, this will not be accepted upon birth, sorry, hun. First, you've got to fill out all of her profile fields, including her OOC fields (such as your username), and give a proper size classification for her height (small, medium, large, etc.), preferably with the inches included so we know whether or not extra inches need to be bought.

Also, a duty does not have to be chosen until the age of two, and even then you can only choose one duty or the other.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-07-2013, 10:00 PM
All filled out =D

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-08-2013, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013, 07:49 PM by Jupiter I.)
You have her birth season set as summer on her profile instead of fall, love. ^^; Otherwise, it seems good, and once that's fixed, then Odette'll be accepted upon birth. <3 thank you so much~

It should be summer. She had it right the first time.

In that case, I apologize. Either way, it needs to be correct on both portions--the profile and the bio.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Woops lol sorry Wynn and Star x3

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2013, 11:21 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]