Creedance Voltaire

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Come one, come all!

That's right Creedance is open for plotting, now I know you're aware of the show-down between Creedance and Gargoyle going on at this very moment. Could there be more to this cold blooded satan? Curious about what I mean, go read!

I'm looking for a mate for Creedance. She's gonna have to be one hell of a woman, and I'm open to anyone from the light end of the spectrum to the dark.

As always Cree is all for meeting all the freaky little freaks floating around Ala, he'll breed, kill, maim, whomever whenever. He's a bit touchy.

Got any ideas ? Suggestions?

Shoot them at me, folks.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-01-2013, 08:25 PM
This is purely a suggestion from a random thought I had when I read this so please feel free to shoot it down :3

I love lovely Alena here that's in need of a mate. I'm not sure if she's a "light" but she is one hell of a woman. Only catch is she is currently preggers from a one night stand (oops) so there's you a plot twist.

Even if you're not interested in them being mates, they should def thread >_>

Cynrik

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 03:26 PM
I think Vi and Cree should meet, they're both off their rockers and if they had kids Ky would flip his shit seeing as Cree killed Ky's woman XDD

Eris

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 10:03 PM
@Shel & Di -- Dude, lets do it and see what happens. O_O I'm def interested :D

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 10:54 AM
We need a thread pls.

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Perhaps he could meet Erebos, and Erebos could just confuse the hell out of him with his hallucinations and mind games xD

juno

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 08:32 PM
@Dan & Raii

Lets do eeeet <3

To all-

If you wanna start a thread and pm me the link I'll reply asap, if not, let me know and I'll start one ;)

Liste

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Roam, would you like to start Cree/Erebos thread? I has no starting muse.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 03:25 AM
bump *

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 01:34 PM
CREEDANCE & KARMEN
Hi, pleasure to meet you my name is pug. c:
And I'm not saying that Karmen will be his true love, but she's greedy and power-hungry, likes her ego stroked, wants the world in the palm of her paws kinda thing going on, and has a thing for boys off their rockers. They could be great for each other, or absolutely awful.

We can throw them in a meet n' greet and see how it goes from there?

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi pug! I already love you... possibly because you suggest plots but I maybe a bit biased xD

let's do it yo! I get the feeling that this .could be... funnnnn xD

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 02:24 PM
mhmmm. maybe some push and shove and complicated mixed twisted feelings which make them hate each other or something IDK
but we can work it out, I'll post a thread here for you soon c: