Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-31-2013, 09:36 PM

So glaciem is in dire need of males, yes- females are the center of the pack, but the fun part is in the males that are expected to serve the ladies. They are there not only to protect them, guard them, feed them and cure them- but to fight for them, train their children and so on. So, to try and lure in atleast one other male, I've thought I'd open this youngun' up- now, it's fine if there's no interest, but it's worth a try.

Honestly, you can name him whatever the hell you want, but 'Taurig' translates to 'blue'. You may have guessed why; he's a gorgeous shade of grey, with that stunning hint of blue you see on the odd occasion. His points are dark and illusive, and he's very handsome. Again, you can change all of this I don't care. I imagine him to be fairly large, large enough to appeal to Isardis as a potential warrior.

His story would be that when Isar was two, he bred the odd female or so (typical!), and since moving he hasn't really been able to trace back his children. Though Taurig would be (possibly) his only son in the lands he originally came from, and he had every intention of going and finding him. So when he was aware his son was two, off he marched to get him, and lured him away from his mother with the promise of rank, training, respect and OMG- even the possibility of breeding rights!

You decide his persona, it's all down to you. But I think he'd be two, and he'd have to be willing to serve his father. Preferably I want somebody who's willing to get involved with the pack to take him, this could even mean helping to challenge for other packs females and maybe getting the right to breed. Only males of Isardis' blood with stand a chance there haha, so he'd be a lucky boy ;)

What do you think? You can apply here, just give me personality, appearance and tell me your plans for him. I don't care if it's 50 words each or 500 words, whatever makes you comfortable. <3

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2013, 11:50 PM
Taurig (love the name btw ^-^)

Appearance: With such fine breeding from his father Isardis, it is no surprise that Taurig is one good looking young man, gathering looks and shushed whispers wherever he goes. His base coat is a typical light grey, nothing exotic by far. His good looks come into play once his entire coat is taken into consideration. Dotting his entire body is a layer of darker grey, lightly brushed over the light grey to give him the appearance of a dual-colored coat. But it gets even better. The darker grey has highlights of blue, a steel-toned blue, very much not noticeable, unless under the right light or upon closer inspection. But as the son of Isardis, that is far too simple for the young prodigy. His steel-toned blue coat is highlighted by the darker, almost back in appearance markings that appear in exclusivity across his pelt. The first inky markings appear at his muzzle, coating the entirety of his powerful jaws as it narrows up towards his eyes, becoming just a shade lighter to circle around his icy blue eyes almost like a mask. The rest of his face is clear of this inky mark, with the exception of his ears, which are bathed in it entirely. The ink does not reappear until one's gaze comes down to his sturdy limbs, all four coated in he same dark marks as his muzzle and ears, reaching up all the way to his elbows at his forelimbs and wrapping around the base of his thighs, right around his hips(hope that made sense lol). The only other place it stains him is his tail, which again too is completely bathed in the inky color. Steel cords of muscle wrap around his powerful haunches, strap across his shoulders and chest, giving him a very regal yet powerful look.

Personality: Warrior. His larger than life appearance screams warrior at all who see him and he holds true to his appearance. Born in the family of his mother, Taurig was raised on the moral that women were creatures to be cherished and taken care of, things of beauty and intelligence and of course the providers of the next generation. They were to be protected at all costs. All males, once old enough at six months of age, began rigorous training as warriors, going through basic combat, defensive and offensive, long distance and close quarters. And the young man took to it like a fish in water. His large size made his knack towards war come easier but that didn't mean he was a blood-thirsty warrior. He's a pretty quiet guy, preferring solitude to the company of others. He's not much of a man for words, more like action since that's what he was raised on. Being a warrior constitutes unwavering loyalty and the young knight is the perfect example of it. He's very much a gentleman, especially towards the females, always willing to lend some muscle when necessary. Pretty obedient, though he isn't a mindless puppet either, if you can gain his loyalty, you have the ultimate warrior at your disposal. He is by no means just a stupid hunk of muscle, there is a pretty useful brain that ticks behind his ice-blue eyes. Very stoic most of the time, he rarely shows any emotion if any at all. He has a kind heart, but one that is unfeeling towards anyone. His duties comes first. He has no time for foolish games of feelings.

Plans: have him in glaciem with his father, become something of a lead warrior/protector, perhaps a love interest with a specific female is what i'm thinking

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Yumpy has a couple questions for Wolf! <3
I love how you portray him, however in regards to his past of treating women really well and as equals- when he moves to Glaciem, is he still going to treat women this way? If so, he will probably Clash with his father, unless you sort of wanted to have him treating them well behind his back. -shrug- Just wanted to check your plans here.

You're the only one interested, so you will probably get him ;D We just have to sort out tweaks first. <3

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2013, 12:55 PM
When he moves to glaciem, he will probably treat them like his father does to appease him, but yeah once he gets alone with them he'll be all gentlemanly with them. He'll be the perfect son/soldier in all appearances. His mannerisms with woman are too deeply engraved from his time with his mom to just throw them away. So he'll be like a double agent lol and wooooh i'm looking forward to playing him ^-^