Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-30-2013, 08:50 PM

She was off her rocker. Her mind was gone. She was like a horse with an extreme case of tunnle vision. She was meant to survive and she would do just that. When Canttina fought it was to survive. She was not one to fight fair or give a rats ass when she was attacked by another. She was a killer. She went for the kill shot. Her fangs were not there to give the opponite an option of defeating her. Her scarred fur was not scarred because she lost. The woman only lost once and that was when she was thrown from a cliff, but she had no memory of such events. Since the accident the woman was bloodthirsty, but in a more.. horrible way. She wanted to taste blood, to feel the flesh of her enemies within her paws, to dine on her enemies. The woman was mad, though she was not one to just begin fighting. She wasn't one to just throw herself into a death match, she was much to smart. The woman observed her prey before she launched an attack. She was a slayer, but a very picky one at that.

Empty yellow orbs feasted upon her prey. It was a frozen baby Moose thing. She did not really know what it was due to the fact it looked like an alien. She did not care, food was food. The animal was freshly killed, the life had just escaped from its body. The dumb creature wandered a bit to far from its mum. The woman dove into the fawn. Her jagged teeth ripped through the thin flesh of the creature. She devoured the flesh. Blood stained the white blanket of snow beneath her. She was a messy eater. She stuck her whole muzzle within the gut of the fawn. She ripped and tore into the little being. She had no care in the world.

As soon as she had her fill, which was the majority of the animal. She flopped onto the ground and rolled in the flesh of the animal. Blood lathered onto her earthy toned fur. She purred in delight and let forth playful tones. "You are just lovely, just wonderful." Once her fur was caked in bits of Moose she grabbed the creature by its broken neck and dragged it off into the distance. The mess left a blood trail within the snow as she headed off to the frozen vessel. She had no clue what it was and she had no care. The woman slithered into what looked like a passage way and entered the icy beast she called home. She let the mess of a Moose rest in the corner as she flopped down on the ground. She was a happy little Canttina. Her fur caked in guts and her belly full of flesh. She stared at the empty eyes of the corpse and spoke more. "Thank you for the meal, darling. You served me well. I shall keep you as a pet!" She licked her muzzle and giggled darkly.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2013, 10:21 AM

Monster, was often a word that referred to him. Terrorizing innocents, ripping into those far more innocent than he. Insane? No, he was perfectly sane. Insanity? Inable to curb his urges? No. Creedance Voltaire had perfect control of his urges. He could stop any time he wanted, couldn?t he? He wasn?t insane. The alabaster brute, with a coat untainted aside from the wounds he still held, and the two separate markings that adorned his face, prowled through the lands. Searching, for what, he no longer knew. Amaranth was alive, but she seemed to have disappeared. Oddly, the feelings that the two used to have for one another, didn't seem to exist any longer.

Sigh would escape his ivory jaws, as a smell seeped into his nostrils. Blood. Freshly spilt blood. Head would lift, jaws parting in an attempt to take in more of the wonderful scent as he moved towards the scent. He would walk, slowly and deliberately, his strides taking in the space fluidly. Speed would increase, to a gentle lope that would eat the ground beneath him, with every pump of his heart his stride would open and close. Coming to a halt, he would stop at the edge of the slope looking down at the singular wolf who was enjoying their dinner.

From there he would watch her, saliva pouring in the corners of his jaws as he watched her enjoy her meal, and as he just watched her. Two kinds of hunger pooled in his chest, and unsure as to which he needed to answer more he would pad forward. His jaws would part, and a greeting would rumble from his chest.

?Well, hello there darling.?

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-31-2013, 04:07 PM

A growl rumbled within her chest as she stared at her new toy. The woman lay within the open bit of the vessel with a bit of a yawn. Her jaws snapped shut to end the lazy gesture. Her eyes were droopy, she was a bit fat dumb and happy after she ate. Though, to replace happy it was more like .. satisfied. The lump of bone and flesh made the woman quite statisfied indeed. Her fur was soaked in the crimson liquid. Tufts of fur and flesh lined her back. It was a good bath. To get all the rather, horrid smells of last weeks meal off of her. She loved the feeling of gore upon her body. It was quite pleasurable for the demon.

Her eyes flicked about as a scent filled her frozen black nose. A male. She grinned and rolled her marred shoulders. Yellow orbs flicked around in search of the source before she saw a man standing outside the vessel. He looked craze, drool spilled from his jaws. A rush of heat filled the woman as she closed her eyes. His voice filled her ears and she snapped her jaws. Saliva filled her mouth, she would die to inhale his scent. A ravaged tongue lapped at her blood muzzle as she got up. Empty eyes flashed open to greet this man. She growled in delight as she approached him. She eyed him without shame, her eyes full of hunger.

"Why hello to you too." Her voice was a gentle purr lined with death itself. She carried herself like a true vixen. Her rear swivvled back and forth with each step. The woman brought herself to circle the man before her. She inhaled his scent once more and nearly groaned. She licked her fangs again before her sweet song was let forth again. "What can little ol' me do for you?" Her eyes rested on his as she stood in front of him once again

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 12:20 AM

When she would speak to him, the ecstasy that would flow through his body, would be powerful, almost all consuming. Yes, she would do to amuse him today, she would do perfectly. Her greeting would fall on his ivory ears, the words alone taunting and pleasing. "Darling, what would one with such unique and insane beauty as yourself be titled as?"

He would inquire of her name, as he drew himself to a sitting position, and watched her, his tail curling around him, the tip flicking idly as he waited for her to reply to him. "I seem to forget my manners, mon ami, I am Creedance Voltaire, the deamon of these lands."

oooc: short, crappy post and i've kept you waiting but i've had little cree museD: I'm sorry D:

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-31-2013, 05:00 PM

He sat and she did as well. The woman stared at him with awe. Lust radiated from her very being. Mahogany fur was littered with specks of snow. She licked her lips, dribble nearly leaked from her jagged maw. She was fidgiting visibly and within her broken mind. Canttina stared into his crimson eyes. Her sunny orbs beamed with darkness. She was a sinner and sin they would do. He asked her a question with a horribly baritone voice. His vocals filled her mind with lusty fog. "My name is Canttina, darling." She smirked, crimson fangs came into view. Though, his voice filled her auds once more and she giggled. His name was Creedance Voltair. Oh, she enjoyed that one. She eyed his pristine white fur with yearning. Want poured from her being more and more each second. The conclusion to his sentence made her tilt her head. "Oh? I thought that was me. Hmmm, I have some competition. I am the big bad Wolf of the North. The monster within the snow. The bitch from hell. This happens to be my home as well. Casa Doodad. That is what I call it. But, who the fuck knows. It looks like a pile of frozen shit. But, it wards off the little wolfies whom are scared of strange thingies that the Gods plopped onto the ground. Maybe it is God shit. They pooped out the thing and stuck it in the snow. Hmm..." She rambled on and on without a care before she caught her breath. A dark giggle filled the air as she spoke once more. "Though, I do not mind the daemon of these lands within my den. He is welcome anytime within my private quarters."