Catching Up

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2013, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2013, 06:46 PM by Themisto.)

During his time here in Alacritis, Themisto still hadn't talked to his other cousin, Gideon. Once he found Gerhardt he had totally forgotten about him actually, because he was never around. Until now he had always assumed he was in and out of Seracia chasing females. After finally talking to Gerhardt he discovered that he had actually settled down, and had run off to be mates with some girl Maverick's wife was related to. He had no idea who she was, since Gerhardt hadn't mentioned a name, but he knew she had to do with a pack called Valhalla. So he would make his way to the west, and come close to the pack, but not at the borders. He wanted some privacy since the two would be catching up together. Once he could scent the pack more than a few miles away, he decided that this would be a good place to call for him. He slowed down to a steady pace and stopped. His sat down on the earth, and once he was comfortable he threw his head back and sang for his cousin.

Italian Accent Speech

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2013, 04:54 PM

It was nice to be back out where the rogues and vagabonds played. He had not had much time to himself given his new duties, but he was squaring things away and getting done what so adamantly needed to be done. Today, however, he was merely out, exploring, and it had not occurred to him the proximity he shared with blood until the scent wafted gently across his nose. Tail would move in mild excitement before he passed the rest of the obstacles hiding him and flipped his head to the side, "Themisto?" the boy had the same striking features as Gideon, albeit bright golden eyes. Though, given that much, it was certainly the cousin of his, ?How do you fare?" Gideon and Gerhardt had been closer to each other than any other member of their family, even the immediate ones, and so even though Themisto?s name was not far fetched, it was not one that game with innumerable memories and pleasantries.All Gideon could truly do was nod his head to the male and wait to see what it was he said. How he answered, surely there would be some reason he had come to Alacrtia...or come back.

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-06-2013, 02:35 PM

His eyes trailed along the horizon as he waited patiently for his dear cousin to come. He had missed him, and couldn't wait to catch up with him. He heard rustling in the distance, and he turned to meet whatever it could be head on. He figured it was his cousin, and when the man came into view, he rose from the earth to stand. His stub wiggled excitedly behind him, and his inky lips curled into a warm smile. "Gideon!" He took a few steps forward until they were a few feet away from each other. They had been pretty comfortable with each other before, but now that some time had passed he didn't want to step over any boundaries. "I am well, and yourself? I haven't heard much about you since I got here." Gerhardt had barley said anything about Gideon, so he figured he was busy doing what he usually did; chasing girls and having a care free life style.

Italian Accent Speech

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2013, 02:55 PM

Gideon cleared his throat and looked at his golden eyed cousin, "It's good to see you," he let a light chuckle rumble in his throat before shaking out his pelt and relaxing. It had been quite awhile, hadn't it? Inky lips gave a good smile and he shrugged his shoulders, "Hasn't been much to hear about me, Themisto. I've been a bit busy, lately I suppose. How've you been? Any women in your life?" women, plural, yes. Perhaps his cousin hadn't abandoned their ways, like Gideon himself had, and had continued to rack himself up a natural, high, number of wives. It would, naturally, be something to be proud of.