ardent

The Game Of Life Is Never Won, You Only Play

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2014, 05:36 PM

It was on his way to seek the cream fae, as well as heading towards the pack he?d chosen to pledge an alliance to, or attempt to anyway, that Kau would be passing through yet another southern territory. The rain did not fall her, luckily, the storms seeming to give this area a break. He enjoyed the drier weather, though the gray skies were a bit of a downer. He would walk along with his mind churning. The battlefield left possibilities of claiming members for a future pack... but claiming did not lead to loyalty.

His start had to be with looking for those of like minds. Who wanted to mark the world and not just sit around preaching of peace. The world needed to be shaken, not stirred, and he would work on that himself. But the process that would lead to all of this was just that -- a process. He would take a breath, scenting the air. There were wolves settled here, and even the scent of a large cat mingling among them. Huh... interesting. The male would twitch his tail thoughtfully before deciding he'd speak with those who were here. A group of wolves... perhaps this might be more of a fulfilling visit.
"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2014, 09:26 PM

Bright yellow eyes would fall upon the stranger before he even stepped foot within the territory, though he laid no official claim upon the land Scorpion still deemed it his own. He would watch the stranger from afar as he sauntered into what the large Destruction male thought his home. He was sadly alone though, and seemed to pose little threat to him or his family. Still, he would be watched even as he passed through to make sure there were no ill intentions.
Though the large brute was a patient man the lingering would beging to cause him agitation. Had the white marked male simply continued on his way Scorpion may have never come in contact with him. However his extended presence would bring his tall form from the shadows and out into the open. Sun lit gaze would rest directly upon the other male as he decided to make an approach, an obvious sign that he had business with the other wolf. A smirk would rest on his features as he drew near, head held high and tail resting over his back. "Greeting stranger, what brings you to my home?" He?d figure out what he wanted and then he?d send him packing.

""

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 04:57 PM

Ah... So it would be a male to greet him. He walked with confidence, the one he?d need to deal with in these matters, definitely. Kau would flash a smirk of his own, his good eye gleaming. ?Well I happened to be passing through... But I noticed a gathering of scents here. I guess you could say a bit of curiosity it what grabbed me. Are you considering making a pack here?? Kau would raise a brow. He?d leave the question in the air, hinting the he was interested in a forming pack one way or another, though his exact motive not yet voiced. It would do no good to give away too much at a start, right? But Kau showed no sign of worry, nor of caution. He looked upon the other man with a sure confident, his light purple eye shining.
"Speech"