Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-28-2013, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 11:55 PM by Alamea.)

Alamea must have traveled a long way, though with the ever changing landscapes she had thusly traversed she surmised that she may not have traveled as far as she thought. This place was definitely to her liking, spring had brought the plain back to life and she found the vegetation surrounding her rather pleasant. The white she-wolf didn't get too far in when the scent assaulted her nose. The overwhelming smell of many wolves came with the realization that this must belong to a pack. Instinctively she raised her muzzle to the sky and let loose a cry. The high pitched howl echoed weakly over the plain, Alamea slowly lowered her head again.

It wasn't as though the female had made a conscious decision to call upon the pack, but as she thought of it now, this seemed a good place as any to begin again. The plain seemed a good place to hunt, the vegetation offering cover for both prey and predator. Yes, the young female thought as she waited, I can finally stop my running. I can finally have a home again. It would be good for the female to have a place to return to. Young and full of energy as she was, the constant trekking across unknown earth had taken it's toll on the female. What Alamea desperately needed was a place in which she need not fear, a place in which she knew she was finally safe. The yearling lowered herself upon her haunches, her brilliant pink eyes scanning the horizon for the answer to her call.

"Speech," Thought, you

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2013, 05:33 PM

b7babc
the alpha was quick on his legs, moving towards the border with fervor and a certain amount of passion that most failed to have. Though, regardless of his haughty movements or blatant and complete self-indulgence, he was sacrificing his sweet time for the benefit of something else. What a shocker. That thing happened to be Valhalla, but mostly Chrysanthe. She trusted him with a rank and with standing beside her in the hierarchy and he couldn't just let that fall to the dogs. He would do his best to maker her proud, not only because he was, in fact, a leader, but because he was her husband and it seemed to be as though that was his duty now. Ah the life of a monogamist. There was so much to learn!

His behemoth stature froze before a woman and he lowered his head to her offering a half cock of his lips and a fairly charming glimmer of his warm smile, "You do realize you're close to surpassing Valhallan soil? What do you need?" Usually he fancied dancing around topics and never really answering things as they should have been, but he was earning that the faster he got in and got out the more time he had to do other things. More important things. His things.

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-29-2013, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 11:55 PM by Alamea.)

Alamea smelt his approach before seeing him, a large brown brute of a male loping towards her across the vast expanse. The small white female rose to her paws upon his approach, watching as they distance between the two closed. He stopped before her, dropped his head and Alamea caught the glimmer of his smile, but her gaze seemed locked on his stunning blue eyes that seemed to draw her in. His words broke through to her, "You do realize you're close to surpassing Valhallan soil? What do you need?"

Valhalla, She thought to herself, rolling the name around her head. Alamea, member of Valhalla. The white fea liked the feel to that. Alamea gracefully lowered herself, raised her muzzle towards him and arched her back slightly. Her submission towards the male felt right, though her eyes still blazed with fierce pride. "I simply wish to join, I am small and light upon my feet and can carry a message if need be. Might be I may be an asset to have. " She spoke clearly.

"Speech," Thought, you

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2013, 02:37 PM

Gideon would clear his throat before looking at the woman with a glare most inquisitive. She wished to join Valhalla, and they were supposed to be a place of refuge to those that sought it, no? the male would nod his head to her and introduce himself, "Pleasure, Alamea, I am Gideon James, one of the alphas," his smile become something warm and more boyish before he turned to open a path to her, "My home is yours," he gave her an inviting wink and allowed the female her chance. She would be watched as any other, of course, but he had no means of trying to get her to fail, still, she was the first he would single handedly accept, and letting her be a disappointment wasn't an option.

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 11:56 PM by Alamea.)

Rose orbs watched him carefully, noting the dip of his head. Delicate snowy ears perked at the sound of his voice. She drank up his words, taking note of his name especially. She allowed a small smile of her own as she saw his. Yes, home. The thought seemed strange to the small female, she hadn't ever truly had a home. Her confidence lifted when she saw his wink and she took a hesitant step forwards, breathing deeply. She looked up at him again as if searching for a gesture that this was the right move. She felt she was going to drown in those brilliant eyes of his. Taking a deep breath, she took the plunge into the pack lands.

"Speech," Thought, you

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 12:53 PM

There wasn't much to consider for the young woman, a home was offered and she seemed keen to take to it. A pleasant smile would be offered to her and he would turn on his own limbs making his way across the lands, "You'll start out as an Epsilon, activity will raise you through the ranks and is your own decision to make," She would be watched, and word traveled fast in a pack so big, so, it was not question to him that if she needed to get herself out and about and wanted to be something, there were more than enough opportunities.

-Exeunt-

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-08-2013, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 11:56 PM by Alamea.)

Alamea would look up her new alpha as he spoke, his larger strides bringing him up beside her. She nodded understanding, it made sense to her that she would start at the bottom and she was determined to work her way up. She had no clue as to how big the pack was, but would be aware of anyone watching her as she went about her life, at least in her new home. Breathing deeply she would continue into the lands, passing over the very last boarders in her own life. She was done running; here was where she would make a stand.
-Exit Alamea-

"Speech," Thought, you