Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-22-2013, 11:54 PM

What could one expect in a situation such as this? Medusa knew so little of Seracia, perhaps the only member she truly knew being Gerhardt, the man whom she?d once flirted with, before she?d fixated upon Jupiter. She knew not if he still ruled, but she hadn?t heard anything dramatic from this neck of the woods, and therefore felt confident that at the very least his family hadn?t been toppled from its kingdom. She arrived at the borders, pausing outside of them and hoping Alena had followed her closely. The journey was tiresome for two pregnant women, even if the Madame?s stomach was only just beginning to bloom with life.

She lifted her snout towards the heavens, letting loose a summons for any leaders who might come. Medusa imagined the reason might be somewhat clear, although misinterpreted. They were here about Alena?s pregnancy, and the ghostly female?s stomach might give that away, she also somewhat expected a Seracian or two to falsely assume one of their own had also managed to find his way to the Madame?s bedside. Perhaps, if it wouldn?t risk Alena?s children, she would like to go along with such a suggestion, if only for the laughter. All she knew was that Alena and her offspring were staying firmly in Amenti; what became of their father she did not know. Medusa was trying to build an army, after all, and little feet were needed to build that army.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-23-2013, 12:07 AM

The trip from the Red Forest that Amenti called home to the Seracian border had been a long one for the ivory fea. Her stomach was now swollen with pups as she slowly neared her due date, knowing that in just a couple weeks time she would be welcoming her pups into the world. She wished there was some way of knowing things about her litter before they came, such as how many there would be or how many of each gender she would have. It was frustrating being so blind to seemingly basic information.

With a tired sigh she padded up behind the dark woman who had just let loose a summoning howl. Alena sat back on her haunches to wait nervously for any of the leaders of this pack, wondering if Bane would show as well. She didn't wish to disrupt Bane's life and hoped the leaders they had yet to meet would be understanding. The only wolves she had met of this larger pack were Bane and Tiresias, the healer that had saved her long ago from bleeding out from the wound on her shoulder. So the two of them waited silently, black and ivory, Madame and Captain, both pregnant, Alena waiting anxiously to find out her fate and the consequences of her mistake.

"Speech."

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-23-2013, 12:29 AM

When she heard the howl Loccian had been in a small creek washing herself up, trying to get the herbs out of her fur along with the scent of her heat and Gerhardt. She felt refreshed, and even had enough time to reapply some pleasing scented herbs to cover up the smells once again. With that done she was off, going at a steady trot to see who it was that was calling. Se could do that now, being an Ambassador for Seracia. A few minutes and in the distance near the border she could see two wolves waiting, a dark furred one and a white woman. Lips would pull back into a small smile as she approached, dipping her head once within a few feet of them. "Greetings ladies, I am Loccian, Ambassador of Seracia. How may I help you today?" Her voice was kind, soft. Grey orbs would fall upon the white woman with beautiful violet eyes, then go to the other dark one, flashing a friendly smile.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:49 PM
I'M GONNA BE THE MAIN EVENT

like no king was before

The russet King could hardly believe how much his children had grown in the last few weeks. It was hard for him to imagine that they were nearly half a season old. Soon enough they would get to explore the Kingdom alongside he and their mother, but for now he was doing his best to keep them confined to the den. Epiphron was with them now, probably feeding them or just watching them play. He wished he could be there, but a summons had been given and the King would not allow himself to tarry long before answering it. As he neared the source of the call, he found Loccian introducing herself and offering her services. A smile spread across his lips as he slid forward beside her. "I am Maverick, King of Seracia." He rocked onto his haunches, allowing his tail to curl around the contour of his hips. "What brings the two of you to the Kingdom's borders?" Curiosity piqued in his lyrics, noting that both females were pregnant. Was there a sign somewhere telling pregnant faes to come to the Kingdom for assistance? These would be the second and third to arrive in this season alone! However, the last had been of Ludicael and had been allowed to stay during her birthing. These two smelled heavily of Amenti, who were allied with Ludicael. Were they seeking solace during their last weeks of pregnancy before they returned to their home?

{Table coded by Lu}

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 07:50 PM

Alena was quick to come behind the pregnant Madame, and Medusa would eye her, making certain she was alright. She did not wish to appear weak during this issue; even if she thought well of the Seracians, she had an agenda and she would adhere to it. The first to arrive was a woman who called herself Loccian, dusty-colored and noted by the Madame?s moonlight-hinted eyes. However, before she could speak another would come, a russet covered man who announced himself King. The surname was the same as Gerhardt?s, so perhaps he had handed the throne over to a relative. Nonetheless, her intentions were the same.
?My name is Medusa, Madame of Amenti, its Alpha if you will,?she said, dipping her head in respect. She would allow time for Alena to introduce herself, before she would begin to state her intentions. ?It has been brought to my attention that one of your members has impregnated Alena here. I do not hold any issue with such a thing, but I was uncertain where your stance was on this issue,? she said. Her posture was firm, dominant, not threatening but showing this man that she was no pushover. Alena?s pups would stay in Amenti, where their mother wished to reside.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-27-2013, 08:57 PM

The pale assassin sat patiently with her Madame for someone to greet them after her call and they luckily didn't have to wait long. Soon a gray female greeted them, introducing herself as Loccian, the Seracian ambassador. Only moments after she finished speaking a russet male showed his face, calling himself Maverick, King of Seracia. Alena listened at Medusa introduced herself and followed her lead as the ebony fea paused. "And I am Alena, Captain of Amenti," she added, feeling a little flutter of pride at using her new title for the first time, and dipping her head respectfully as well. She listened quietly as Medusa explained her situation, nodding in agreement. She noticed how Medusa held herself with authority, and Alena made sure to keep her posture submissive, but not afraid. While she was fairly high ranking in Amenti, she recognized that the King and Madame were well above her rank. And really, in this situation, she needed the King's mercy. Alena held her tongue, remaining silent and letting her leader handle the situation. She trusted the ebony wolf and her judgment.

"Speech."

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-28-2013, 09:19 PM

In no time after introducing herself the russet King slid up beside the woman, she turned her head to him, dipping it and smile at the young man. It was crazy to think that when she first joined Seracia he was only a pup, and now here he stood, King of Seracia with a wife and children. Things changed so fast. The grey shewolf would push the thoughts aside though, focus on what these two woman were here for. Her nose twitched as she smelled the air, the women were pregnant... were they going to ask for residence in Seracia till the children were old enough to walk?

Ears perked up when the dark furred woman spoke, introducing herself as Medusa, Madame, or alpha, of Amenti. She and the white woman spoke, Captain of Amenti. Loccian dipped her head to the both of them, glancing over at Maverick briefly before turning back to Medusa, waiting to hear the reason for why they were here at the borders today. And in seconds it was given, one of her pack mates had impregnated Alena, and she wanted to see where his stance was about it.

Loccian would sit back on her haunches beside her King, listening silently, waiting for what Maverick would have to say about it while at the same time thinking of who could possibly have got the beautiful young lady pregnant.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 01:03 PM

like no king was before

Curiosity piqued on the King's face as he awaited a response from either of the ladies. He assumed that the darker would speak up, as she seemed to hold more authority than the lighter. It mattered not whom did the talking, so long as some information was given. The darker's name came then, Medusa of Amenti - the Alpha. Immediately he nodded his head in a respectful greeting. The lighter announced herself as well, Alena - Amenti's captain. He dipped his head to her as well with a smile - still uncertain as to why they were here. Then it came, like a ton of bricks. A Seracian had impregnated the lighter colored woman, Alena. Medusa held no ill-will toward this, but the Kingdom wasn't fond of many inter-pack relations, at least not ones that included children being born between packs. His father had long upheld a rule requiring the children be brought to Seracia to be raised, and so it would be. "Who is the father of your children?" It was important to deduce who had done the deed. Maverick couldn't think of many that would have done it, though one or two did come to mind. It would be then that he addressed Medusa. "It has long since been our tradition that, in circumstances such as this, we request the right to have the pups raised in Seracia." It was a simple statement, one that he was almost positive would illicit some sort of disapproval. It wasn't often that an Alpha was willing to give up children to another pack. Still, it was worth discussing.

{Table coded by Lu}

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-06-2013, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013, 03:43 PM by Medusa i.)

The Seracian Alpha would question Alena about the parentage, and the Madam would leave that answer to her. She knew the male?s name, but she didn?t feel it was her right to deliver the information. She could always play ignorant if Alena did not wish to disclose the information. However, when the attention was redirected upon her she remained firm. Not violent, but tall and secure, clearly set in the decision she had made. ?I will have to deny your request. Alena wishes to have her children stay with her, and I am quite fond of having her in Amenti. Not to mention, our pack is quite small whereas yours is quite large,? she spoke.

Medusa, however, was not going to simply take from them. She found the request arrogant, especially from such a large and prosperous pack, but she would be willing to offer them a small comfort. ?I can offer something in reconciliation, if you do require it. At the very least I promise to let the children have the free ability to choose to go to Seracia any time after their first birthday,? she said. She hadn?t informed Alena of this, but she truthfully didn?t see the issue. Aside from that, she wondered if he would request some other sort of payment. Medusa had her own growing litter to offer for payment of sort, but she would allow Maverick to speak his terms before she spoke of offers.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-06-2013, 11:08 PM

Alena let Medusa say her piece, grateful as ever for her Madame's support. Her ears flicked toward the ebony fea when she spoke of letting the pups choose their home after their first birthday, but she said nothing against it. It was a fair compromise and, really, who was she to force her pups to stay in a certain place when they were grown adults?

When Medusa fell silent, Alena spoke up. She had wanted to avoid bringing up Bane if she could, but it would be impossible to keep the information from the Seracian king. "Maverick, sir... The father is Bane. I don't want to cause any trouble for him. It was one night, one mistake, for the both of us. I wasn't in my right mind and I consented to it. He finally has his own mate and I don't want to be the thing that messes that up for him. I merely want to raise my pups in my own home. Then, as my Madame said, they can chose for themselves what pack they would like to live in." She watched the king, worry in her violet gaze. It suddenly occurred to her that becoming pregnant had made her soft, made her emotional. It was strange for the assassin to care for someone like this. She pushed the thought aside. That was a worry for a different time. She turned her focus back to the conversation, wondering what the verdict would be.

"Speech."

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2013, 10:08 AM

like no king was before

It really came as no surprise when the woman bowed up after his declaration of wanting the pups raised in Seracia. It wasn't often a pack leader was willing to give up a mother and her litter to another pack. Still, it had to be said, and so when Medusa spoke her piece he nodded politely. She was allowed to have her own opinion on such matters. Still, the quip about the size of the packs didn't rub him exactly the right way. He knew Seracia was growing quickly, but that wasn't his fault - nor should he be punished for it. He let this slide as she spoke on, offering a compromise. The children would be allowed to choose their home after their first birthday, it seemed reasonable enough - and it was exactly what he would have asked. "I have no qualms with that offer, and if it pleases you then we have an accord." It would be then that his attention turned to Alena, intent upon finding out who had gotten her into this situation. Granted, it wasn't as if a serious punishment was involved, but it was necessary for the King to speak to the individual and ensure that this didn't occur again without due notice. The pallid woman began, speaking the father's name: Bane. Maverick silently groaned, frustrated that Bane had yet again proven himself to be a thorn in the Kingdom's side. She continued on, letting Maverick know that Bane had his own mate. He would have to find out for himself just what Bane had been up to these last few weeks. "You have caused no trouble for Bane, Miss Alena. He has made his bed, and now I intend for him to lie in it. Should you require assistance in your first few weeks after the birth, you may call upon him as you see fit. I will not stand for you to be abandoned in your time of need." Though he didn't know this woman, he felt sorry that Bane seemed to have moved on and left her in his dust. This was certainly not the ideal situation for anyone.

{Table coded by Lu}

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-17-2013, 12:03 AM

She would sit there, waiting, listening to the others. Ears twitched when Maverick asked who the father was, and then went on to inform the women of their tradition, the pups be raised in Seracia. Though Loccian didn't know much about Amenti, she felt as though they were too good to let the pups remain in the Kingdom, and indeed, Medusa denied the request. Of course. Eyes would narrow the slightest, barely noticeable. She informed Maverick that Alena wanted the pups with her, and that she was fond of the woman, their pack was small compared to Seracia. The grey shewolf wanted to roll her eyes at the woman, Seracia only had large numbers because of how the pack was. Wolves actually wanted to join.

Medusa would suggest something else though, once the children are old enough they would be allowed to go to Seracia on their first birthday if they wished. Yeah right, with the children being raised there they would most likely not bother trying to leave their home, unless they were the adventurous type.

Alena would speak up though, naming the father. Bane. Oh boy, Loccian couldn't help but glance at Maverick when the white woman said this, immediately wondering what would be running through his head about the man he hated, but now had more reason to hate. Not only was he the father but he also had a mate, who was the unlucky woman now?

Now it was the King's turn, he would accept Medusa's offer, and when he turned to Alena she watched closely. She couldn't see much from him to see how he was feeling, he held himself good, and spoke to Alena. With a deep breath Loccian would look back to Medusa, waiting for what she had to say next. She would try talking to Maverick once the two women left, see what would happen now with Bane.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3