build
player
07-23-2013, 06:32 PM
OOC Name:Steph
How did you get here?:Found the old site advertised on proboards

Character's Name:Makatza
Season of birth:fall
Size:medium
Appearance description: ] Black to deep and light browns cover this powerful creature, allowing her the perfect camouflage. Her eyes are underlined with light brown and gleam with yellow, bright and piercing, like a lantern in the black night always searching their surroundings. Strong shoulders and a muscular chest allow this femme to move swiftly across uneven terrain. Large brown paws hold deep black claws. Rounded ears swivel to hear the sounds of the earth, and the approach of intruders. A deep ebony nose tips off the end of a deadly brown muzzle. Black saddle patch covers her upper body and fades to light browns and tans down her legs. The tail holds deep browns and his always held high. White teeth stained with the read of the deceased inhabit this beauties mouth. A long thin scar presides over her shoulder blade; here the hair is thin from a hunting accident.
Duty:Warrior

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 06:37 PM
If you could make your personality just a bit longer that would be great. We require 150 words and you are just under that at 136.

Otherwise it looks great!

Another note - I'll need to change your username to match your character name, so when you log in you'll use Makatza as your username ^^

Makatza

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Fixed Sorry I didn't see that requirement.

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure if it saved properly or not but your personality is still at 136.

Makatza

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-24-2013, 09:50 AM
I totally thought you said discription so that is what I had fixed! Sorry about that. Fixed for real this time!

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-25-2013, 10:58 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]