ardent

One step to the right, three to the left.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 07:22 PM

Haku took one step after the other. The steep slope up to these cliffs were definitely worth it as a beautiful meadow awaited his arrival at the top. Flowers and shrubs and trees clustered around the cliffs, welcoming the wolf as he approached a tree. He sat in its shade, enjoying the beauty if the moment, only one thing could make it better, Aria. If she were here, it would definitely be a perfect moment. Cherry blossoms were falling all around him, twirling in the air before settling on the ground. The pink flowers were strewn over the growing like a carpet as far as the eye could see. A small blossom landed upon Haku' s muzzle. Haul looked cross eyed at the flower and sneezed, throwing it off.

Ooc: sorry for short crappiness.

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 07:46 PM

She had been taking some time off of her regular duties, Aria loved her place in Ludicael but felt like it was time to just stop and take a well deserved rest. Laying in the sun, surrounded by a field of flowers, the Borealis lay on her back. Eyes were closed, lips pulled back in a smile. It was a nice day, the chill of Winter was gone and the cool temperatures of Spring had washed over the land. Flowers were springing up everywhere, leaves growing back on trees. It was possibly one of her favorite times of the year.

Had she not drifted into sleep the woman would have heard the movement of another nearby, just few feet away, even catch the wolf's scent on the breeze blowing towards her. She didn't though, not until there was a sneeze.

Eyelids slowly parted, green orbs going left then right, focusing on the world around her. Paws stretched out above her, reaching for the sky in a nice stretch before turning to her side and pushing herself up. Aw, I was having a nice nap. She said in a pouting tone, obviously not serious about it, while green eyes scanned the area around her to look for what woke her.

After a few moments her gaze fell upon a familiar figure, a white male with green eyes similar to hers. Haku. Lips pulled back in a smirk as she lifted herself onto all four and gave a small bark to catch his attention. You woke me punk. She chuckled, making her way over, bumping into his side gently once she reached his side.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image made by Andy <3

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 08:37 PM

A grumbling and pawsteps woke Haku from his thoughts. Crunching the remainder if last years Autumn leaves, Aria appeared from the next meadow. Haku noticed the playful glint in her eyes and pretended not to notice her. That was, until she uttered a small bark. You woke me, punk Aria' s tone was playful, yet believable. Haku stood to attention, a smirk on his face. And what are you going to do about it, punk? Haku stepped forward, leaning down on his fore limbs, behind in the air, Brown tipped tail waving, inviting her.

He looked into her emerald gaze, locking it with his own leaf green one. Here was Aria, to make it the perfect moment as he had dreamed. He moved forward, one step, two, three. He was nearly face to face with the dame.
"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 09:00 PM

A brow raised as Haku spoke, asking what she was going to do about him waking her up then proceeded to drop down on his front limbs. Slowly her lips pulled back in a smirk but didn't stop there, the pulled back more to form a toothy grin. Green orbs watched him a few more seconds, his white form moving towards her. Just a few more inches and they would be touching noses.

He wanted to play. Aria would.

The shewolf lowered her head, stump tail wiggling behind her, ears forward. Chomp! She snapped her jaws together before hopping back, dancing on her toes away from him. Smooth, graceful. Once a few feet away she came to stop but whirled around to reface the white male, slightly lowering her front half.

I think I shall let you go. She suddenly said in a calm tone, losing the playfulness, pushing herself up and holding her head high but leveled. She would not play with him, no, Aria wasn't a pup anymore. She was an adult and should act like one. What are you doing out here Haku? She asked curiously, taking a step away from him, turning her gaze to the sky.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 09:17 PM

A wonderful grin arose from Aria, her eyes sparkling. She assumed the same pose as his, her grin plastered to her face. Suddenly her mouth clamped shut. The noise startled Haku, but he quickly redeemed himself. She lightly and elegantly ran away, but abruptly whipped around to face Haku who had just started to follow. He stopped in his tracks, seeing the playful moment had gone to the wind, which was stirring above. I think I shall let you go. What are you doing here Haku? Her tone was calm, her posture perfect once again. Haku bowed his head to the Borealis, taking a step back. I was just exploring, miss Aria. For you see, I haven't seen as much of the wonders of Alacritia as I hoped I would by now. He fixed his gaze with hers, a slither of a smile still plastered to his muzzle. He straightened himself up. Quickly grooming his tail, sitting up straight.

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 09:54 PM
ooc: Permission given for slight pp. :3

Oh how hard she was laughing on the inside, seeing Haku fall for her little trap. She wanted him to think she was going to wrestle with him then brush it off like nothing, and by the looks of it he fell right for it. He would have his guard down and she was definitely gonna take advantage of it, poor thing won't see what's coming.

He told her that he was exploring, and that he hasn't seen as much of Alacritia as he hoped by now. She understood, Aria had wanted to explore every inch of this new land when she first arrived here but ended up being pulled in by Jupiter and joined Ludicael as an original member. She wasn't upset about it, not at all, just a little saddened that she didn't take more time in exploring.

Exploring... I wanted to check out everything when I first arrived here. She said softly, turning her head to gaze at Haku with a smile. He was cleaning his tail though, perfect time to make her move.

With a evil grin the shewolf suddenly turned on him, lunging at him, paws connecting with his shoulders and pushing him back before he had any time to react. He let his guard down, and she figured he would not see it coming.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 11:26 AM

Haku looked Aria up and down as she spoke, Exploring... I wanted to check out everything when I first arrived here. Her tone was soft, maybe a bit too soft. Before Haku had time to think any further, Aria leaped on him, pushing his shoulders back. He thinks onto the soft meadow grass. A grin was plastered to his face, the playfulness back in his eyes. He looked into Aria' s, questioning her further. Almost as soon as he hit the ground, he was back up. Haku moved his right shoulder from under Aria's paws. He shifted his weight to the other side, rolling away. The devil, he should have known. Come on them. The sun was starting to slip to the west, the mid afternoon sun was sending reds and purples over the blue sky. Haku' s favourite time of day.

"speech"

Permission for the little bit of pp

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-26-2013, 12:08 PM
ooc: Perhaps his move will be the start of the spar? xD

She was trying to trick him into thinking she didn't want to play, and it worked. Aria didn't really think it would work so it was a little bit of a surprise, especially when he got up quickly and rolled away from her.

The shewolf lay on the ground, where she thought she would have had Haku pinned beneath her. Lips stayed back in that goofy toothy grin, a laugh pouring from her jaws as Haku told her to come on then. Legs moved to locate themselves beneath her body, lifting her up and turning her around to face the white male. Green orbs focused on his, grin turning to a smirk as her small stump tail wiggled behind her. ?You sure? I don't think you can handle all this.? She told him with a chuckle, standing tall and holding a paw to her chest while lifting her head as if she was showing off a mane. (hair flip)

She was asking for it, wanting to see him try and take her down. It would be very interesting, and to her, fun.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2013, 05:41 PM

Once Haku got away and was standing further away, a laugh escaped Aria' s maw. She stood up and faced Haku. His green eyes met with her own and they were locked. You sure? I don't think you can handle all this. Aria had a paw to her chest and her head was held high and to the side. Haku grinned. Your probably right... he said in a fake sarcastic tone. But I'll try anyway.

With that Haku ran and lunged, coming in from her right and lunging for her shoulder. He had no experience in battling but instinct and common sense told him it wouldn't be wise to go straight from the front. Haku bunched up his neck, keeping it close to his shoulders. His milk white paws were placed evenly apart, chocolate dipped tail straight as an arrow, ears back.

------------------------------------round 0 out of 4-------------------------------

Attacks: Lunged for Aria' s throat from her right.

Injuries: None

Defence: [I] Ears back, paws evenly placed and tail erect for balance

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-28-2013, 05:04 PM

She could not help but chuckle at the situation the two had found themselves in, and before she knew it he had been talking then suddenly running at her and lunging for her shoulder. Aria barley had enough time to fully react to his move, but the little moment she had was enough.

Spreading out her paws, keeping he body even and balanced, since she didn't really have a long enough tail for that. The shewolf pulled her head back, scrunching up the skin and fur around her neck, ears folding against her head. With him coming at her right the woman pushed herself forward and used her paws to move her to the left and away from Haku. Even with her move she could feel his teeth connect, giving her flesh a little nibble, nothing serious. It made her smirk.

Aria quickly turned her body, keeping her paws spread for balance, coming up behind the white male. Pushing her forward she parted her jaws, aiming to grab his tail but suddenly changing what she was doing and went to jump onto his back. Front paws were spread, pads inward so that if she could get on him she could try to hang on.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2013, 01:03 PM

As he brushed past Aria as she moved to the side, he tried to keep his eye trained in her every move. She moved to the side, a smirk on her maw. As Haku turned, he lost sight of her, and that's all she needed. Before he knew it, Aria was on the milk-white brutes back. A grin was plastered to Haku' s face as he twisted around to face the sun and started to run. As he neared the edge of the cliff, he stopped abruptly, digging his claws into the ground.

He looked up, neck scrunched, to look at Aria, his grin still stuck. Haku started running in the opposite direction before sitting down, hoping to make Aria slide off his back, assuming she hadn't jumped off somewhere during the ride.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-21-2013, 01:07 PM

One error was all she needed to get a hold of the man, and that error was given. Haku had taken his eyes off Aria for just a second, and by time his green gaze refocused on her she was already on him. From afar one might have though two wolves were copulating, her body half on his, forelimbs hooking around his body just behind his shoulders, trying to hold onto him so she would slide off. But just when she thought she had him the male took off, sprinting forward with her still hanging on.

Aria couldn't help but laugh at this scene, her body bouncing against him as he charged for an edge then stopping abruptly, sending her weight forward just as he moved back to make her slide off. And was launched through the air, the laugh still coming from her even as she disappeared over the edge in a front roll. They were lucky though, had they been at the edge of the cliff she would have certainly perished from the impact. By some luck though they were at a small ledge, the edge the shewolf was thrown off was just a few small feet over a grassy patch. But one would not know that until they got down to that patch of grass, there were bushes below the edge hiding a hole.

That's where she went. Aria hit the ground roughly with a yelp, and even if it sounded real it was just a tiny bit, most of it fake. Quickly she scrambled, picking herself up with a mischievous smirk, making her way over to the bushes, pushing through and hiding, waiting for Haku to come and see if she was okay. Hopefully he would not scent her near the bushes, or else her tiny plan would fail.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 03:15 PM

The small yelp of pain sent Haku' s stomach to drop and his heart to jump to his throat. Had he taken it too far? Was Aria hurt? Haul could never forgive himself if anything happened to her. Without hesitation, Haku plunged into the bushes, finding himself on a ledge. He hadn't seen it from above. A sudden thought figured to him. Was this another of Aria' s tricks? He shook his head, he couldn't risk it. Aria didn't seem to be on the ledge. His green orbs scanned the narrow strip of grass before he thought a terrible thought. What if Aria had fallen over? Haul quickly dashed to the edge and stared down below. Crashing white waves smashed against sharp flacks below. There was no way anything could survive that. Haku sat down. His heart felt torn apart. She couldn't be gone. It wasn't possible. A whimper left his maw as he stared down into the churning waters. The little whimper turned into a bigger one, which eventually turned into a quiet howl.

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-23-2013, 12:58 PM
ooc: Hope you don't mind the pp, thought it was cute. :3 lol

Within seconds the male was down by her, looking for Aria, going to the ledge and looking down. She wanted to laugh but held it back, green eyes watching with interest as he sat down, still looking over the edge. Ears would fold back though once she heard his low whimpers, brows coming together. Within second their messing around turned from a joke to some serious that she should not have been playing around with. With a soft sigh she would push through the bushes, silently making her way up behind Haku and just when she was inches from him she would use a paw to hook his shoulder and pull him so he would lay on his back. She would stand over him, her nose just a hair from his. "Your kinda cute like that you know." She said softly, gently running her tongue over his muzzle.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 05:03 PM

How could Aria be gone? They were wrestling only a few moments ago. Haku felt as if his whole world was falling apart. His eyes innovating from the churning, violent waters below. A sudden, harsh thought came over him. What if he jumped? He rose, looking over the edge, but halted immediately when he heard a whine. His ears developed around to catch the sound, but as it real, or just his mind playing tricks on him? Haku felt a paw on his shoulder, and as be looked down he saw the familiar beige fur of his Aria. The white brutes heart raced. She's not dead! Aria flipped the male onto his back, Haku looked into her eyes, Oh, her beautiful eyes and felt fit to burst. You're kinda cute like that you know. Aria ran her tongue over his maw. Wow. Haku couldn't stop himself from returning the gesture, just once.

"speech"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 06:35 PM
ooc: End this and make a new thread? This started in late July so I would like to have a new one, I have o muse left for this.

She felt bad for messing with the male in such a manner, she couldn't help it though. Since the chance came she took it, but because of it she got to see a cute side of him. And when she had licked him he did did it back, making a smile form on a her lips, a light chuckle escaping her jaws. "We should head back, come on." She spoke softly, pressing her nose gently against his before climbing off of him, turning around and looking for a way for them to get back to where they had been moments ago.

-exit aria-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 11:58 AM

Aria smiled, before getting up. Haku smiled to himself before getting up too. The crashing waves below weren't so menacing as before, knowing Aria wasn't down there. He thought how close he had been to dying down there aswell. How close he was to ending his own life. Haku shook his head. Aria' s sweet voice filled the brutes ears. We should head back, come on Haku smiled and nodded, following her in the search for a way back to the top of the cliffs

EXIT HAKU/ END THREAD

"speech"