Lucent

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-27-2013, 11:47 AM

Lucent Deivaleonne

Heartless, sensual patron of elegant exploitation; he is liberated from simple hindrances, oblivious often to morality and shame. His passion is for the grotesque and filthy desires are his teeming inclination for flesh and bone. He is loveless, it must be clear. He will not love you. Not if for weeks, months spent at his side in undying faith and blinding adoration - he will not spare you his mercy, he will not provide you the gratification of his deadened black heart. He will, if asked of him, only grant death and pain, and their volume will be calculated by his exact cruelty. Lucent is at best an excellent adversary, a warlord indiscriminate in his savagery, a devil who lacks sympathy and regret for his vilification of innocence. Yours, truly.

Know that if you approach him for spars he will not fight charitably or mercifully, though respectfully. Death matches are open for discussion. It should be noted that he lacks a certain civility that will wound those that are too sensitive. If you are squirmish or offended by gore, sensuality, or the sheer audacity of his callous remarks, you should be reminded that it is purely of his nature.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-28-2013, 06:21 PM
canttina has no filter and is immune to insults. She enjoys anything dark. She is insane in everyway. I could not see so much of a spar, just a .. confusing chat? :D

Lucent

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2013, 08:50 AM
sure. I owe two people threads and then I will get started on one for you.

Xavi�ra

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 12:42 AM
I can't remember the last time we've threaded. Xaviera+Lucent=a laugh and a half?

Lucent

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-01-2013, 04:43 AM
definitely.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Him and my girl Cataleya should totally meet! Like soon!

Lucent

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Of course Saf. Would you mind starting? If you do mind, I can start a thread when I am caught up.