ardent

Qualm

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2013, 12:03 AM

The sun would begin to lower in the sky far earlier than the dame had been readied for, haunches folding to rest upon ice-dusted plains. Recently, a ghost-like fiend had uncouthly presented himself; waltzing towards her like a tainted phantom on stilts. He had attempted to strike the youth with fear, to dig at her interior and threaten her with sinister words. The thought of the creature made her stomach boil with distaste, though admittedly, the queen had been doubting her reign for some time before the beast had arisen, and it wouldn?t have made all the difference he had been any less of an idiot. Jaws would part to sound the melodious chime of summoning, calling her beloved to her, to overhear the feelings that had begun to itch at prejudiced chest.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Quote:

She wanted him, and so he would come. The beasts legs brought him behind her, his head craning into the the curve of her neck, violently breathing her in from the place he stood, "You've called?" the lord's eyes would trail hungrily over her, across her abdomen, wondering thoroughly if his spawn; non, their spawn, grew within' her. It was quite possible and oh how he yearned, and continued to do so, as he had the meticulous thought it was very possible he could offer the first of the Adravendi's new generation. Of the new life. The thought pleased him dearly and he found himself intrigued on the matter, found himself writhing in self idolatry, though the same could be said for his tempting wife. Silence encumbered him, stealing his inky lips into silence and he fabricated a more focused disposition as he waited for her to say what lay so thickly on her mind.

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 10:31 PM

He would arrive with no less greatness than the queen had so rapidly grown to expect, crawling the snowed landscape with admirable ease as he came to lay his maw amidst her nape. He seemed to draw her into his lungs, and Eos would swiftly question whether he were as aware of the life that bustled her womb as she were. It were hardly a cause for celebration within the youth?s mind, although it had managed to satisfy the lady in one way or another. ?Yes, a recent judgment in relation to my leadership has begun to spate my mind; I thought it only fair that I explain myself to you, ? she would bathe beneath his touch, a deep inhalation before she would continue, ?These wolves and their tiresome ways are dithering my concern, I have little desire to tolerate their squabbling and quandary?? Voice barely wavered, eyes eagerly searching his own, ?I seek only the company of you, and of our children. I have tested my abilities and proven myself, but now, I wish for nothing more than the solitude I had promised myself so long ago.?

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:

she was quick the point the anti-empyrean, commanding her wods over his ears, and yet he found himself angry, blatantly wishing to disregard the asinine commands that dared to seep from her maw, and yet, this Glaciem had become hers. He was not the fore-front of it and though anger burned in his chest, it were his eyes that she would see. the demon's gates would open to something of neutrality, not allowing her ot know of the anger brewing beneath his breast, "then we leave," the statement needed no more, needed nothing of repentance, for he had nothing to argue with her, "Then you are pregnant," dare she idly throw the word and privilege of brith around without explicitly explaining that it was from her womb? her children? her promise? The paladin's lips would part a single time more for him to inquire, for him to place what he felt was his right, "And what home? What home is it we go? To Valhalla? I would prefer a child of ours know of it's parentage, I would prefer we visit our birth place, and father's burial ground," he still had his connections his drawings and if she were as indifferent as he often placed her, it should have been without any macabre argument that she not mind, aye?

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2013, 05:57 PM

The russet lady had not had the chance to gather her thoughts, to ponder over the reaction of the great creature that stood so proudly before her. She would have liked to say she knew he would follow her, or lead her away, but deep down the lady was aware that Syrinx were and always would be as vivaciously untameable as his sister herself. He would love his family more than she, but he would never truly misshape his life to suit another. Lengthy tail bat at haunches, ears flicking against her scalp as she would attempt to nestle her skull beneath his chest; to seek to nook of his forelimbs and conside in his touch. Eos rarely let her guard down or presented affection, however the whelping queen would always feel a breath of relief when she did.

Though Syrinx' suggestion of Valhalla caused her stomach to quake. As it always had from a yearling, she had little idea why; but something about the idea of returning would pain her, cause her spine to tingle as she quickly withdrew from her mates touch. Emerald eyes would pin to his own searching with an apparent misunderstanding, craving his reasoning though knowing she would never truly understand. Gaze would shift, staring out over the fluctuating vegetation, a mild irritation and discomfort evident within her pores. Her jaw would clench, sinew growing rigid beneath her leather, "If it is Valhalla you wish to... rejoin, I will follow you," though it couldn't all be good, "But I give you no promises that I will stay. The lands have pained me for too long, and returning to the home I had fled as a babe is a potential promise for discomfort."

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:

the demon lay in wait to listen to her, to understand what it was he could do to please her and yet retain some of himself, call forth some of what he wanted for his life, his blood. Syrinx was pleased to know that in his wife's stomach lay his youth, but regardless of how proud he was he still had more duties to fulfill. Admittedly, he was angry with Eos for being so willing to hand over what he was so sure they would work on together, but perhaps things would end up as they were planned. Suffocation...was that what she felt as a leader? Forced to live beside so many others consistently badgering her? Syrinx didn't know and admittedly the way he thought, it was like a hot breath constantly breathing down his neck. annoying and bothersome.

Her agreement came with half-hearted ignition, but fact remained he was giving up what he wanted, so hopefully, she wouldn't be too begrudging in giving him something he would actually prefer. Though, he had to wonder how it was his family would tolerate the new additions. He nodded to her and gave easy understandings, "Once the children learn where they came from and at least some of their heritage, I do not care if we leave or if we stay. It is of indifference to me so long as they are given some kind of grasp on loyalty," just as i am loyal to you, i want their loyalty to me.