Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 02:22 AM
most srs thread ever
holy tits on a stick, thank you muse ♥

The insomnia that plagued her gave her enough reason to stalk Amenti?s lands afterhours, and although she might have appeared suspicious, it truly was just a leisurely stroll to quell her frayed nerves to make sleep more obtainable. Her ears were trained to her surroundings, careening in all directions every once in a while as a cricket chirped in desperation for a good fuck and an owl crooned in the distance, but none of that was interesting to the babe. No ? what she wanted, what she really, truly wanted was to drop acid with her queen, if only the dark temptress lurked in the night.

"speech"

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Medusa was like batman or beetle juice or something and so when it became apparent to her via metacognition that Morphine needed her she appeared (well, she wished it was metacognition, but in all actuality she'd stumbled upon the woman). At her feet, miraculously (as if plotted by two very tired and devious authors on a mad missions for a late night post coutn goal), were a bunch of shrooms. "My dear, I do believe a great opportunity sits in front of us," the Madame crooned."Have you ever been trippin' before, Morphine? I believe you should try it," she asserted. She was about that thug life, after all, so long as her mother didn't know. Haha, just kidding, her mom was dead. Or maybe she wasn't. Medusa didn't fucking know.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 02:40 AM
i fucking love you.

As if by magic the snake appeared then and a handful of drugs were conjured at their feet, a smile pulling across her countenance as the temptress motioned to the shrooms suggestively. "I ain't about that life but I guess I'll try it because peer pressure, yknow," she shrugged her shoulders, reaching down to allow her tongue to graze over the smooth top of a shroom, her vision warping with a burst of rainbow and sunshine. "So what we get high, so what we smoke weed, we're just having fun, we don't care who sees," she laughed manically, waiting for her queen to diverge on a journey she'd never forget.