build
player
07-08-2013, 04:08 PM
OOC Name: Azzy
How did you get here?: Been here

Character's Name: Cana
Season of birth: Spring
Size: Large
Appearance description: BUILD;; One of the tallest breeds of dog in the human world, Cana stands at thirty-six inches at the shoulders and is around one hundred and twenty pounds. Her head is long and not too broad, with a somewhat pointed and long muzzle. She has small ears that are usually held back against her head no matter what she is doing. With a long, strong, and well arched neck, wide and deep chest along with with a long tail that hangs down and is slightly curved. Long yet strong legs, rounded feet with well-arched toes. Her coat is wiry, and shaggy, rough to the touch.
PERFORMANCE;; Originally bred to be a hunter, Cana can run long distances for an extended period of time without tiring herself out. Lean, long, yet strong limbs help her move through most terrain. Also bred for being a war dog she is able to pick out an enemy then do what is needed to take them out.

COLOR;; A majority of her body is covered in a grizzled grey coloring, with her muzzle sometimes appearing lighter and darker patches along her back and hips. Her paws are all white along with the tip of her tail, with a patch of white between her front limbs also.
Duty: Will pick when she turns 2

If the new rule on character limit counts for this one then please click the following link, I have purchased a slot and waiting for it to be accepted.
- link

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Azil said I could accept my own.

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]