Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-07-2013, 09:34 AM

Sat by the more calmer bits of the river Siarvon's gaze would drift away, Simply thinking. Yet there was something on his mind, an annoyance. Since the day Of his and Aria's reunion they haven't seen eachother since. Maybe she was to busy, After all she's the beta. Pretty impressive seeing how she used to be so free and wild, or Siarvon was always at the wrong places. A Smirk would tug against the ebony lips at the scent of another, well if you look who it is. What a coincidence. Yet just as he was satisfied another musk of a scent would fill the flares. Yet they where both detected, The sandstone brute stayed in the exact same position, gazing down into the river.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Haku

When Haku arrived in Alacritis, he had joined Ludicael and meet Aria so fast that he hadn't had time to explore his home. On this spring morning he found himself on top of a rock overlooking the swirling mass of water below. Spray that was thrown up from the churning waters below coated his white fur. The light caught off the dew, creating rainbows around him. Haku was upwind, letting him scent anything around him. His emerald gaze surveyed the area as a strong Ludicael scent hit his nostrils. His eyes found a males form in the spray.

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2013, 03:09 PM

Boredom. It can do many things, play games with the minds. Manipulate you to do things that wouldn't be obliged . Make things interesting. Perking the lobes to the crushing of the foliage Siarvon would let out a long sigh " What brings you here. Or are you just simply exploring." There was no interest as of yet that filled into his Italian chords, yet there soon could be. " The name Siarvon." The gruff tones would unleash, the large brute would pace towards the ivory man, looking him over, not a single expression slipping his fa?ade. Siarvon can be many things, but he wishes for those to find out. The scent of Aria filled the smaller male's pelt. Perhaps she has finally found a man that treats her right. The ebony sealed lips would remain closed, though there was many things that he would like to say. Siarvon didn't. Not quite yet.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 06:07 PM

When the brut questioned him on why he was here, or if he was merely exploring, Haku was taken aback by the abruptness of the man's words. He himself was in such a nice mood that he overlooked it. I could ask you the same thing. I'm merely seeing what my home is like. The brute was now facing him, taking in his features. The male in question was handsome, a large man, brown and black hairs made his pelt. He introduced himself as Siarvon. The name's Haku. He wasn't exactly sure about this male, but he must be decent enough as he smelled of Ludicael. Was that a whiff of Aria he smelled? He dismissed the thought, must have been a trick of the nose.

"speech"

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-22-2013, 06:26 PM

Silence. It remained between the two as they observe, until the opposing man would answer the question, 'home' Haku belonged into Ludicael, atleast Siarvon didn't have to keep up full guards. The dominating posture would relax into an out going position, before inhaling once more of the scent. " I tend to stay around this area. You've met Aria I believe? As were all in the same pack." It wasn't just a random question, but the scent still lingered on the snowy brute and it caught siarvons attention. Edging closer to the river the salmon tounge would trace the crystalin waters. Quenching the thirst that would itch against the back of the throat.

ooc: Spree Post.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 06:44 PM

The brute answered him, his haunches and posture relaxing a bit as he scented Ludicael on Haku. I tend to stay around this area. You've met Aria I believe? As we're all in the same pack. That's why the brute was so keen on sniffing his scent. Aria' s own sweet, luxurious scent was hanging on his own. Haul smiled, sitting down, Brown tipped tail over his paws. I have indeed. I was talking with her only yesterday evening in fact. It seems you have too, by the smell of it. There was no denying it now, Aria' s scent was definitely on Siarvon' s own brown and black pelt. The brute lapped up some water from the nearby river.

"speech"

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-22-2013, 08:06 PM

" In fact no, me and aria haven't been around eachother for a while, we must keep missing eachother." Siarvon would sit just below a single tree, captivated in the shade. He might as well be a nightwalker. He hates treading in the middle of broad daylight when the sun is at its hottest. " Why is it that ive never seen you before? You got duties to tend to?" It was just a random question to keep the conversation flowing, as siarvons knows nothing about him, yet. The tail that permanently lays behind swiftly trails to the front, waiting for something to happen.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 08:22 PM

Haku

The male was now sitting under a Rowan tree. Among some of Haku's favourites. In fact no, me and Aria haven't been around each other for a while, we must keep missing each other. Haku nodded. The midday heat did not effect Haku as much as others as his white coat deflected the harsh rays. He was thankful for this, yet he sat under a different birch tree a few wolf-lengths from Siarvon.
Why is it that I've never seen you before? You got duties to tend to?
Haku nodded, smiling. I don't know why we haven't met before, perhaps we too missed each other. And I do have a duty, I am a hunter for the pack. What might your duty be? Haku' s curiosity was becoming overwhelming and thousands of questions of to who Siarvon really was flooded his mind.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 09:34 PM
ooc: Ewwy, sudden crappy post. >.<

He is an Orbita, has not picked a certain duty yet. A kind voice spoke up, stepping out from the path she had been following. Aria did not hear much of their conversation over the roar of the rapids, only able to catch a little bit of Haku's voice. She walked up, stopping a few feet from the two males and dipped her head in greeting to them.

Just standing there for a few seconds she could already feel her heart speeding up, an ache in her throat. These two males, they were her friends but she had feelings for both of them, never before had she dealt with such emotions, it was all confusing and it worried her.

How are you two doing on this fine day? She asked curiously, sitting back on her haunches and smiling at the two. She would not show them she was a bit uncomfortable, she would sit here and act like everything was alright.

"Speech."

Awesome table by Shelby <3

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-23-2013, 12:04 PM

Before given the chance to reply another voice would speak, a soft murmur tickling the hairs in the lobes. Siarvon didn't need to turn around to know who the mistress was. A smirk would part against the lips before turning to bow to the woman ahead in greeting. " Its nice to finally show you face." The Italian accent would linger into the air. Siarvon would stay into the shade, reluctant to go out. " I could never be better, yourself?" The Icy pools bore into the two in curiosity, Rolling back the shoulder blades would he begin to stand and walk into the cursing light. The heat pressed against his skin, warming the body whole as if he were a reptile.

OOC: Ill try and get a longer post in the future, ive got to go run some quick errands.

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 03:26 PM

Nearly as soon as Haku had finished speaking, the sweet voice of Aria reached his cream ears. He turned his face towards her, read going in her form. She said, answering his question.
He is an Orbita, he had not picked a certain duty yet. Aria Sat down in front of the two. Siarvon greeted her first with It's nice for you to finally show your face. Haku grunted before greeting her himself. A simple 'hello' sufficed, but it was accompanied with a heartwarming smile. He found himself blushing a tag under his fur but his expressions and posture revealed nothing. Aria then asked how the two were. Apart from his crush, he was doing fine.
I could never be better, yourself? the brute said, his accent heavy. I'm quite fine, thank you.
Haku's smile was still on his face, though smaller. What brings you here? He said to Aria. Haku could sense some faint tension in the air, but who from? He sat up, gazing into her emerald eyes, breeze from the rapids rustling his fur.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-26-2013, 12:42 PM

Aria shook her head with a smirk when Siarvon had bowed his head to her appearance. It really was not needed when they were good friends, it made her feel weird, like he had to bow to her when he shouldn't because she was their Borealis. "There is really no need to bow my friend." She told him with a smile, hopefully he would take this and not do it the next time they encountered each other, and if he did she would just have to get him back.

Her attention switched over to Haku when he had greeted her, earning him a dip of her head and a gentle smiled accompanied by a friendly voice. "Nice to see you Haku." She chuckled lightly, her attention going back to Siarvon when he told her how he was and asked about herself, then back to Haku as he told her he was fine. "That's good, you two better be feeling good." She chuckled, putting on a mock serious face and pointing a paw at the both of them.

"I'm also quite fine, haven't you noticed?" She joked, talking about her looks, flipping her head as if she had a mane. (hair flip) Of course she was joking though, Aria wasn't conceited, she knew she looked nice but wasn't one to comment about it to others.

Haku's voice caused her ears to perk up and swivel towards him, head tilting to the side slightly when he asked what brought her here. Of course, he must be curious. Why else would she just pop into somebody's conversation. Straightening herself up the shewolf motioned towards the direction of Ludicael. "I was doing my rounds when I caught your two's scents, so I grew curious." She said with a smile, her gaze pulling away from Haku's and over to Siarvon's then back to Haku's.

"Speech."

Awesome table by Shelby <3