ardent

say goodbye

Frino

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 03:00 PM

Frino had finally come to a decision. About Marvel, about Ludicael, about everything. He was going to leave. He didn't want to, but he was going to. Because who was he to deny that he was in love? And Frino knew that Marvel would never look at him the same way. The handsome white male would have his gaze locked on the females around him. There was no point for him to look at the strange gray male with his striped limbs and teal eyes. No, Frino knew that he would be happiest somewhere else. Perhaps it would benefit everyone. Frino knew he wasn't the easiest to get along with. But to be entirely honest, there was nothing selfless about his decision. It was, in fact, entirely selfless.

Frino needed to get away. And so, the gray male tilted his head back and called for Aria, the most approachable of his pack's leaders, in Frino's humble opinion. It would be to her that he would relay this information. Hopefully, she would come swiftly. If not, he might leave right then. But he'd waited this long. He could wait a little longer. He could wait for the lovely Aria to show her face. It wouldn't take long, of that Frino was sure. She did always pay attention to her pack mates when they needed her.

Speech

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 03:19 PM

Aria had bee roaming through Ludicael, taking in the beautiful changing land. Spring was a wonderful time of the year, and she would slow down and enjoy it more. At this thought though a howl rang out into the land, familiar, belonging to a pack mate whom she was not too close to. That did not matter though, a pack mate was a pack mate and she wanted to be there for them. So off she went.

In minutes she had come to the area where the how had come from, the grey male known as Frino sitting there, waiting. Head tilted to the side in curiosity, she could not remember him ever calling for the attention of a wolf, s it was a bit surprising. Frino. She called with a smile, dipping her head in greeting to the male, coming to a stop just a few feet from the male. Is something wrong, it is unusual for you to give a summoning call. She asked him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Frino

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 03:38 PM

Aria's arrival was as prompt as Frino might have expected. The gray male twitched his tail slightly behind him, irritation flickering through his mind at her promptnes. He had wanted to say a last goodbye to the glowing waters of the place that had become his home. But now it seemed that the time had come for him to say his goodbyes to the wolves of his home as well. Not that many would miss him. Perhaps Jupiter might, with her inscrutable purple gaze, and Frino would miss his Sol. But things changed and life moved on and time didn't stop for anyone. Wanderlust was itching in Frino's paws again.

Frino took a moment to answer Aria, "Well, I think that I'm going to be leaving Ludicael. As much as I'll miss the place, I think it's time for me to move on." The male twitched his ears, glancing thoughtfully at his Borealis. "I figured it was best that I inform you before I went on my way." What would she say? He figured she wouldn't be too upset, honestly. Frino didn't delude himself about his importance. He was nothing more than an orbita. Ludicael would carry on without him, and he would carry on without it.

Speech

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 03:51 PM

Ears perked up as the male spoke, informing her that he would be leaving Ludicael. Her head went back a bit at this, immediately thinking something might have upset him within the pack but as he continued she could understand what he meant. He would miss the place, but he just felt it was time to move on. Maybe he was just trying to settle down but on the inside he just couldn't find himself to. She didn't want to question him too much, didn't want him to leave in a foul mood.

This is unfortunate news... She began, clearing her throat lightly. I apologize if something has forced you to come to this decision, but I will respect that you want to leave. I just wish I got to know you better. She said honestly. Aria wanted to get to know everyone in Ludicael, have a decent conversation with them, that way she could be connected with her pack. But she ran out of time with Frino, he would be leaving.

If you do wish to come back in the future, we will still welcome you. She said with a grin, holding that hopeful tone that he might return and they could possibly spend some time together.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Frino

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 08:33 PM

Frino twitched his ears as Aria spoke, her voice more friendly than Frino's would have been if he'd been told a member was leaving his pack. But that was probably why she was a Borealis and Frino was leaving. They were very different creatures. "Nothing has forced me to leave, gorgeous." Frino practically purred the words out, "And I will miss you dearly, but my time has come." The gray wolf nodded slightly as he settled back on his haunches. He wasn't going to be getting too comfortable, and didn't plan on sticking around for long, once this meeting was over, but hey, he might as well sit down for a little.

The male nodded slightly, glancing thoughtfully at Aria. If he ever came back, he would be certain to seek her out. Even with those scars, she was gorgeous. And maybe by then, Marvel wouldn't be filling his thoughts. "I appreciate it, dear." The male twitched his ears as he rose to his paws, "And I will keep that in mind if I'm in the area again." He paused, "Thank you for being so hospitable, love." With that, Frino rose to his paws. "It does mean a lot." With that, however, Frino turned to pad away, leaving Ludicael behind for the first time.

-exit frino !-

Speech

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 10:18 PM

It was saddening to see a member leave but Aria understood. Frino felt a need to move on, there was nothing bad about it and there would still be a place for him if he were to return. All Aria could do was dip her head to him, green orbs watching as he rose to his paws, saying farewell and thanking her for the hospitality then was off. A small smile slowly formed on her lips as she watched his figure grow small then finally disappear, wishing him the bets of luck on his journey to wherever he ended up. With a light sigh she rose to her paws and turned, heading back into Ludicael territory to inform the Sol.

-EXIT ARIA-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."