ardent

I could surely get lost

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 01:57 AM

Where was she in the first place, this place was covered in strange paintings on the wall. Her sea green eyes glowing in the dark night cave as she scanned over them. Her expression didn't look very amused by the looks of it, she just was a bit upset that she was lost. Eren didn't look like she was lost considering she could be very calm in these kinds of situations, but she was still upset about it. Her tail flicked as she looked deeper into the dark cave. There were drafts of air tell her the way out, but she couldn't pinpoint which tunnel it was coming from. Because of the holes in the roof she could tell the full moon was out. The girl walked forward in the minimum moonlight. As she looked up at it, wondering if she'd spend the rest of her days in here, if anyone would worry about her in Glaciem. Probably not, the new alphess cared but none who could not care for themselves. Eren could take care of herself, but if she was in trouble, no one would come to save her anymore. all of her friends had left since they had followed Gargoyle and nobody else. Why couldn't they realize Eos won because she was stronger, and it would be better for their survival. Eren didn't understand them at all, how was staying with the more comfortable better than surviving? Their mindsets were just too different from hers she shook her head back and forth. She must forget, forget about her friends, then maybe it'd hurt less.
"Honestly, why can't I think straight. This should be a simple task to get out of here." She spoke out loud in a strained voice. She was obviously hurting, but no one cared, and she didn't want to cause trouble for others. The smart wolf closed her eyes for a moment and sighed before starting to walk again. She knew perfectly well she'd only be getting herself deeper in these tunnels and getting herself lost. why had she come here in the first place. Perhaps she had spaced out, like she had been doing as of late. Friends were ruining her head, this was horrid. What was the point of friends anyway? They were to help you survive right? That's all Eren knew. How to survive, and not give others trouble, it was too much effort to fight unless you needed to right? She wasn't strong like other wolves, but, she could fight. She trained herself and that was all she needed.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Kypsis had decided that he was going to just run the whole of Alacritis. He had no other obligations to attend to, no she wolf to look after nor a pack to invest himself. He was alone in the world, helping strangers as he came about them keeping himself fed. He just kept to the flow of things, and let his feet take him where they wished. They happened to place him exactly at the right place at the right time.
With quick paws he had been traveling past a cave, as he passed what he assumed to be the entrance he heard a voice from within the cave. It sounded like the voice was unsure of where the entrance was, he couldn't help but to yell a quick, "HELLO?" into the dark tunnel, hoping she was not too far away. He didn't want to venture too far into the labyrinth afraid of getting lost himself.

[Image: tablebottom.jpg]

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 02:24 AM

Her ears flaunted about when she heard the voice trying to tell where it was, but it was hard considering it echoed off the walls. In the darkness she managed to run into the wall. With a thud she fell back and whined a little bit.
"Itai, how did I manage that." She spoke to herself and sighed. Pulling herself up and shaking it off. Her ears pulled forward as she tried to listen to where that male had been, she couldn't get a grip on his scent either. "Umm, could you....describe where you are, or keep talking until I find you?" She said out loud. She was embarrassed at the fact that she couldn't find her way out and would be asking for an outsider to help her. If Eos were here, the female would just have left her alone to starve in the cave. Or at least wander until she found the entrance. The male couldn't have been far off judging by his voice it was near one of the three tunnels that were splayed out in front of her. For all she knew he would be a predator ready to attack her. She shook her head, he wasn't THAT male so it was alright right?
"My name's Eren." She called out stumbling over her paws in the darkness as she came to another hole, sitting there waiting to hear the male's voice so she could possibly choose a tunnel. Was this really alright though, to leave things like this? She wasn't sure, she wasn't sure of herself or of others. Eren just wanted to go back to feeling comfortable again, but it would risk her survival.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 02:35 AM
A sigh of relief came to his lips as he heard the she wolf call back to him, her voice a bit louder than when he first heard her. At least she was coming closer and not getting father. Just a simple help would not suffice, so he was quite obliged to let more of an encouraging word fall from him lips. "Well, I'm at the entrance. It's just a tunnel that leads into the darkness." His lyrical voice bounced into the bowels of the cave, their encouraging message thrown in the she wolf's direction.
He wasn't really sure what he would find when she emerged from the cave., but as long as he wound up helping he was glad to have risked it. She seemed in quite the amount of distress. Her voice drifted to him, her voice touching him deeply. She sounded so scared, his heart melted as he let her own name swim through the caverns, "I'm Kypsis.
He waited for the echoing to die down before he continued, "Are you finding the path alright? He couldn't imagine leaving someone to die in such a place. Only someone with an ice cold heart could handle something like that.

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 02:43 AM

Eren heard his voice again, there it was the last tunnel to her right. The wolf rose herself and started out of the cave, feeling her way around and using her nose as she moved. He spoke again and it was louder, so it must have been the right way right? Her paws were moving on their own she just wanted out, when he finally asked the question if she was finding the entrance alright, she was able to see him and the outside. Oh what a relief, her black and gray form shined in the moonlight as her sea green eyes looked over the male Kypsis. He looked nice enough, and had guided her out, but what now, she lowered her ears and head shying away. Now that she was out, she wasn't sure what he'd to her, or what she'd do to him for that manner. She kept her ears spread against the back of her skull. "Yeah." The girl finally answered. This was alright wasn't it?
She moved to turn back in the cave. Looking at the darkness, how had she ended up there? She had been hunting and ended up thinking about Gargoyle, Eria, and everyone else. Eren shook her head, she felt so weird and it was making her pissed if anything. Turning back to the male she lowered her head slightly afraid, this was weakness wasn't it? "Ummm, I'm not as weak as I look, so don't try anything alright." She tried to sound intimidating raising her body. Though it was probably the most pathetic attempt she had made in her entire life. She had looked very intimidating plenty times before, but not this time.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 02:55 AM

He heard her foot steps before he heard her voice come back with a quick answer to his question. SHe had easily found her way out, just by following the sound of his voice. Much easier than trying to randomly pick which way to go. His face lit up in a small small, glad to have bee able to help. His victory was short lived though, her wariness of him saddening him slightly. He knew tat he could not harm her, it was just trying to convince her of that fact.
She did her best to intimidate him, raising her body slightly, but in reality she would not have succeeded. He hid the amusement he found in her actions and instead played on the dominance tactic. He reacted by giving her what she intended to receive all along, his ears fell closer to his skull and he relaxed his posture. He let his haunches fall to the ground as he bent his elbows shortening himself a bit more. The smile still wide on his maw. "Darling, I would never dream of 'trying anything' I'm just glad you're safely out of that cave." His voice was soft and non threatening as he continued with a question, "How long were you down there?"

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 03:10 AM

He was actually complying? Was she seeing things, then again perhaps she had gotten it all wrong. She still had her defenses up, but she relaxed herself and sighed. Darling? Why did he call her that, she was far from a doll, after all who would like a girl who loves to play with dead things since she liked to hurt others but was afraid of being rejected so never did. Yet why did a complete stranger care that she was lost anyway? Eren pulled up her ears, how long had she been in there. She thought for a moment. It had been mid day when she had spaced out to enter and ended up lost. Her eyes narrowed, how could she have been such an idiot. Stress was not good for her smart head, that was for sure, she needed to stop thinking so much. "Ummm.....I went in there at mid day to chase a rabbit, and got lost, it's at least midnight now." She had seriously been in there for a couple of hours, how stupid could she be.
"What about you, why are you near the caves Kypsis?" Eren was curious, perhaps he could distract her from her pain. That would be the logical answer couldn't it. He didn't smell of any pack like she did, after all she belonged to Glaciem. Glaciem was under new leadership but she had decided to still follow the new alphess. It was going to be a hard life ahead, but Eren was prepared to make herself live. She didn't want to die, so she would learn what she could about this weird world.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 03:29 AM

He relaxed even more as she did, his long tail wrapping around his stately paws. He was content in his position as she was distracted from their dance. He let his ears fall into a more comfortable position as he listened to her story. She seemed a bit dazed from the experience, he suspected she was lacking in sufficient amounts of hydration. He was sure he had seen a stream further up, maybe they would be able to go fishing as well. Then came her question.
He was slightly surprised by its appearance, he was unsure that she would have taken any type of deeper interest in him. A crooked smile fell upon his features as he let himself enjoy her curiosity. He didn't mind keeping her company for a while longer. "Well to be completely honest I've been trying to run across Alacritis."

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 03:44 AM

She was surprised, did he just say run? All across Alacritis? That would take months, maybe just weeks. Yet, what was the point of that training, or even a game for that manner. Her sea green eyes blinked as she tilted her head. She unconsciously blurted out a question. "Why? What's the point of that, it doesn't help your survival, and it isn't like any game or training I've heard of?" She stopped herself and backed herself up. She had blurted out a question again. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that. I'm from Glaciem, and had a family before that I simply don't understand a rogue's mind set." That had to be it right? She sighed, she needed some type of relief from her problems. It wasn't that she was thirsty, or hungry, just stressed.
"Is it really alright, to be alone?" Eren asked her glowing eyes looking up at him. Why did she care, maybe he just was different. Or possibly caught her when she was emotionally on a roller coaster of confusion. She sighed and flicked her tail, maybe he could help her but she didn't want to sound selfish if she was going to try and beg for it after all.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Her reaction was another that he hadn't quite been expecting, why he was doing it seemed a bit much to grasp from a wolf who had never been on her own before. "Well, why wouldn't I? I enjoy running, and I don't have anyone else but myself to look out for. It's fun." He smiled, attempting at convincing her it was not an entirely useless endeavor. Maybe he'd be able to give her a glimpse into his life. It was a far cry from the life of a pack.
Her next question was another that went down in the unexpected category. If she had not been so curious he would have thought it rude. Not that he cared, she was just curious, he took her gaze in and gentry responded to her. "Of course it is. It's just as alright as being together. It's just different." He smiled, there was never a point in his life where he questioned his lonership. It was almost preferred to that of pack life. He was entirely free of all authority. He was a bit less protected, but he never did anything to get in trouble. The life of a rogue had been kind to him.

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 03:34 PM

Fun. There was the same word she didn't understand, she had never had fun before nor did she really plan on having any because she didn't consider it fun. Never had she once played at a pup, she went off to climb trees and catch birds, that was what she did. She trained since her family didn't once want to take care of her. She averted her eyes, that was the truth, she didn't find any interest in fun, but now she was becoming fond of his company. This was a bad thing, she didn't want to get attached to him, because if she did and she left him again she'd be like this. Eren sighed and closed her eyes, she wanted to get out of the head of this cave, she wiggled herself out side looking at the moonlight. She thumped down on her haunches, flicking her tail. "Must be nice, to want to do something for no reason." She noted softly. Her breath shivered, she was starving but she kept her stomach from growling. Eren was keen on her own survival she didn't need help, if she let anyone else help her, she might have just broke into pieces.
"So you've never considered pack life?" Eren asked looking over at Kypsis. Had he really not thought about it? Eren had spent her time as a rogue for awhile, closley watching each and every pack before picking Glaciem. Which now became easily a prison due to her own choices. She wasn't a victim, since it was her fault in the first place wasn't it? Yeah so she couldn't ask for help, because there was no help to be asked from. Eren had no thoughts on leaving Glaciem either.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 04:06 PM
The night air was incredibly still as she pulled herself from the mouth of the cavern. He let himself stay as till as the wind, keeping the relaxed smile on his features. He just watched her pretty form reposition to seek the solace of the moon. While her eyes were placed on it he let himself take her in. She had captured his attention, and for now he was able to put off his endeavor. He felt himself being drawn to her, there was no reason to be. He pulled his ears back and mentally sighed. He felt such helplessness radiating from her, yet her conscious had built a wall. She seemed wary to admit that her entrapment had taken a lot out of her. He kept himself silent, if the chance arose to give her his help he would do it. For now, her questions would suffice.
He attempted to look like he had not just been staring at her as her eyes found their way back to him. He just smiled and let himself answer, "My parents were loners, so I've never had the experience of living in a pack. Considered it? Well no, not before today. Maybe if he let himself open up to her, she'd be able to put her pride to the side and let him hunt with her.For someone who was unsure about being alone, she seemed a lot lonelier than he had ever been.

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 04:31 PM

Eren watched him, what was so weird about him? Was it because he was probably just as plain as she was, or at least thought she was. Or the fact that he was being so nice to her. It reminded her of the complete trust her ex pack mates had given her. Maybe she had made a mistake, even though she didn't plan to fix that mistake. "It's not bad, I mean I've spent my entire life a loner. But, I feel like I'm only going to end up hurting those who are around me with the idiotic choices I've made." Eren flicked her tail back and forth. Her stomach finally gave in and let out a loud electric rumble. She lowered her ears a bit embarrassed, she didn't catch her cave meal so she hadn't eaten anything since the last morning. The least she wanted was to seem like someone greedy though.
She got up on her paws. "Mind hunting with me Kypsis?" Eren wanted to repeat his name for memory, that and it was an amazing name. It sounded nice against her tongue and she didn't know why. Than again everything around her was a lot more than her. The plain black and gray female with odd sea green eyes, and a secret of loving to play with dead things and the urge to hurt the living only when under permission. Her ears flicked, what if he knew that secret, would he act any differently, would he push her away. She wondered.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Her words were interesting, she let him into what her world was like, and as he suspected he had been partially correct. A loner her whole life sounded much like him, but it seemed she had a hidden fear that decisions would get the better of her. He just let the smile stay on his face, right before he was interrupted by the growling of her empty stomach. He smiled knowingly and happily answered her, "It will be my pleasure." His head leaned forward in a bow, waiting for her to take them lead.
He would then take a standing position, his head still lowered a bit, but obviously relaxed in the sitution. He would let himself sip from her enjoyable presence. At least until she was ready to be rid of him. It seemed she needed a friend, and he was glad to have happened upon that role.

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 06:32 PM

Eren was in her world now, the one where she was taking care of her needs. With a flick of her tail, the female could smell a deer nearby to their luck. She began in the creatures direction and she was someone completely different, she was perfect at her steps and everything was precise. To make sure the small deer did not hear her, her haunches moving in a slow motion as her eyes locked on the creature munching on the grass. Her claws silently scraped against the stone of the edges of the caves. Her rump wiggling as she patiently waited for the animal to get closer to her, a team hunt meant they could corner bigger prey and this was perfect for the two of them to share. This creature was different from the ones in the jungle, but she felt exactly the same. Her stress was out the window as she stalked the prey. Once it got close enough she jumped out and snapped at its legs causing it to flail and head towards Kypsis.
Eren chased after it and landed her jaws on the hind end of the deer, it struggled tripping over its own feet as it fell onto the ground. Leaving an opening for the male that was with her to finish it off. This was what it meant to be wild, and to follow her instincts without worry. She wasn't a mean creature, but she could still rip something apart if she really wished. It was just the fact that this how how you survived and that was how she had learned to live. Eat, sleep, drink, fight. Just keep on fighting no matter what happened.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 07:05 PM

He smiled and followed her lead, being more silent than any other creature in the forest. The pair quickly scented the deer, their tantalizing presence making his mouth water. She split off, while he went around the other direction, attempting to predict what direction the animal would leap. Her presence startled the creature and it darted in his direction. He put his head down and went after it, once again startling the creature.
It didn't get very far when it tripped over its own feet. He barked with victory as the opportune moment to strike at the creatures throat was presented to him. With out hesitation he let himself strike, killing the animal quickly before turning back to his companion. Fresh blood dripped from his muzzle as he smiled, proud of their accomplishment. "Well done!

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 07:54 PM

Well done, it was nothing because he had been there. Eren let out a small tsk and began to tear into the meat. Tugging off chunks and feeling them warm her empty stomach. Her paws firmly on the kill, she liked Kypsis being around and if only he had been a glaciem wolf then she'd had someone to feel more comfortable around there. It wasn't like she was going to force the idea of him joining out onto the table. That was just plain rude. Eren stopped for a few moments to lick her muzzle. "You know I'd really like it if we were to have been pack mates." she wouldn't say anything else, because that was the truth. As she looked up at him and flicked her tail. She couldn't tell lies when she was emotionally unstable.
She tore into the meat again until she was full then lied out in the moonlight watching the fireflies swarm about. She was quiet after she had said her last sentence. Eren couldn't tell if she was done talking, or if she was waiting for Kypsis to ask her questions. Maybe he was tired of her and he wanted to leave already. that was always a possibility, and it wouldn't be the first time it would have happened to her. Eren wagged her tail back and forth, really company was the best thing in the world. It made her want to smile even though she didn't.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
He didn't dive right into the meal, instead hanging back letting her get the good stuff before he started to dine. His mouth searching out the flesh and letting it slide down his throat. His stomach filled quickly, nourishment welcome. Her presence had been an interesting experience so far, not unpleasant if he had to say. He wouldn't mind having her company for an extended amount of time. Her statement made him stop to think though. What was going on behind those beautiful eyes? He continued to glance at her curiously as she finished her meal. He wasn't sure how to respond to her.
She finished before him, eating her fill and moving away. She displayed her body by moonlight, eyes dancing as the lightning bugs (Kypsis is from Indiana apparently) caught her attention. He was transfixed by the image, his eyes following her wagging tail. Still not knowing what to say he lifted himself from the ground, cleaning what he could of the gore from his pelt. His head turned toward Eren, his body following. Before he knew it he was by her side, equally relaxed and full. He just let his face hold a smile, still thinking about his next words. "I... I think I would have liked it too."

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 11:58 AM

It would take a lifetime to pull those words out of her head. They made her heart bubble with what he has said and she felt just at ease with him next to her. Maybe it was fate she had met him, if there existed such a thing. Eren's eyes wandered over him and back at the bugs, her tail flicking in those instances as she tried to slow down her rapid breathing. There was no need to be so nervous, Kypsis was probably the kindest male she had ever met. She started humming a little bit as one of the bugs landed on her nose. Her kingdom heritage was nothing to her in these moments, just her pack. Glaciem, and if Kypsis were to go there with her, she could have been happy, could have. Yet, there wasn't a way she could convince him, even though she wanted to. Her eyes looked up at him as the bug flew off. "Glaciem would need more wolves like you, even though I have high bets Eos would take that as an insult." She chuckled. Eren thought about Eos a lot, because she may have been a bit terrified of her, but she shouldn't have been. Kypsis made it easy.
"So many things were going on at once, leadership of the pack switched quickly and I felt so many judgmental eyes staring at me at that time of which side I chose to go on. But you made me feel better and still do, it makes me think I can actually make living in Glaciem still work." She said speaking the truth. Her stress had flown out of the window and it made her feel better. Eren wasn't completely alone, even though she could care less what plenty of others thought of her. Perhaps her family had been in the right direction when it came to speaking with each other. Being social wasn't bad, as long as you didn't hurt yourself in the process.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 11:58 PM
He closed his eyes and enjoyed the serene atmosphere of the night, the sweet sound of Eren's melody drifting to his ears. He couldn't help but to add his own, deeper hum that twisted and danced wildly through the air with her sweeter sharper sounds. He opened his lids to find himself looking at the she with as she carried a bug on her nose. There were few things he enjoyed more than running, but he was certainly enjoying himself on this evening. The setting was perfect to just enjoy the company of another wolf. Her words cut their way through the quiet air, the need for wolves like him. What did she mean by saying something like that? "What do you mean, more like me? Why would that insult umm... Eos?" He realized she was probably talking about the alpha of her pack. He lowered his ears in slight embarrassment as the realization came after his words.
He didn't think about it for long as she continued on. She opened up for him, and it was obvious it did her some good. He wagged his tail and looked down as she said But you made me feel better, he gave her a crooked smile as his eyes lit up. "I'm glad I've been able to help you Eren."
He was glad to hear her confidence was rising, she was taking pride in her choices.