ardent

spectrum

Caesar

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 01:56 AM

In the late morning, the sun was still rising to its complete position of grandeur in the sky, and the air below was beginning to heat. Thankfully, it was still without its full fury, and the humidity in the forest was not so unbearable. Caesar steered through the foliage with serpentine grace, his eyes scraping over the trees and plants to rip free their pretty details. Everything was fairly normal. Plants, animals, the usual. The creature was not ready for the drop he encountered up ahead. It was an abrupt and surprising thing, and was a right bit frightening. Luckily he had not been running as he so often liked to do. The imp?s eyes widened, and he halted a good distance from it as his heart skipped a beat. Claws dug into the earth nervously, and he leaned against a tree for unnecessary support. His first thought was to move away, but it was an interesting happening too. It was so frightening, it was actually rather captivating. There was the large drop, combined with the cruel clutches of the water waiting below. Caesar liked neither of these things, and each augmented the other?s fear factor for him.

Jack

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Fresh new leaves stuck to his paws as he walked alongside the river flow of clear water. Soon, it would be turning into the rapids that devoured anything that got caught, just to throw it overboard in a deathly plunge. He was used to all manner of deathly lands. He was, after all, a death defying pirate. Many wanted to kill him, or tried, but he escaped each time. Barely. He had many scars to show for each escaped battle, though he continued to acquire more each time he pillaged bigger and better things. His most recent target, the now unguarded and disbanded land of Amenti. Now THAT was a great haul! Now, he had in his pack some smaller trinkets that he took from some unsuspecting rogues, and was on his way back towards the Eastern part of Alacritis to store them away. But first, a shortcut down the cliff side of this area. In case any pursuers were to follow, he'd lose them going down near the falls.

The closer he got, however, he noticed something. No...someone. Tilting his head slightly, he straightened his body and slowly approached the stranger. Stopping a few yards away atop a boulder jutting out over the water. "OI! What're you doing here? Don't you know that it could be dangerous here boy? Especially when there are pirates about. 'was yer name?"

Caesar

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 08:59 AM

The imp remained focused on the still water ahead. It sat there, waiting with a gaping motionless that seemed to consume his stare and lure it into the soulless depths of the blue. What was in there? Other drowned bodies? Back breaking rocks, hidden just beneath the surface? Caesar leaned forward slightly, his eyes unblinking and his breath shallow as he swallowed quietly. And then a voice rang out, jolting surprise through his nerves. His head snapped up, and he looked over towards the other wolf some distance away. Whereas Caesar stood a good four or five yards from the edges, this wolf stood boldly on a jutting rock, right there. The onyx masked beast stared for a moment, glassy eyes wide and muscles tensed. How could anyone do that?! His jaws hung agape, and after a second he would lick anxiously at his lips. ?Caesar is Caesar. What are pirates?? he rasped, stepping back slightly. The first questions had been left to settle in his head, unanswered.

Jack

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 04:48 AM
Audits swiveled forward, a brow raised as he caught the name of the young man. He was a strange sight, he was sure a stranger sight then he himself. The lad look startled, however, and the look in his eyes was...rather strange. Jack seldom saw eyes like that, but he had seen stranger things. He supposed this would be no stranger, but the air around this boy seemed like it would send the shivers down any normal manes bones. But not his. Hopping across the remaining water towards the estranged beast, his head tilted to the side and his eyes studied the beast before him. "Casear eh? Nice to meetcha lad. I am Captain Jack Sparrow, Though I don't have a crew nor pack, I will one day soon. I am a pirate, A pillager and plunderer, a thief among thieves. It will do you well to watch out for the sort, Caesar. You never know if one his honest to not stab you in the back. I, however, would not do such a thing. It wouldn't benefit me in any way, so I mean you no ill will boy. I am in no league with anyone, I work for myself and have no good or bad ties to either party. And you lad? What is one such as yourself doing way out here?"

He stopped a few feet from the black pelted beast. Curiosity peaked him, but he remained on guard. Something about this boy was strange, but be it he or another soul, he was always on guard. He never knew when one would decide to attack him for the goods he had stolen, and he would not give them up so easily. He was nimble, light footed, quick to the chase and would fight with tongue, tooth, and claw if it came down to it. Hopefully, that was not necessary.