Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-03-2013, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 12:04 AM by Syrinx.)

Okay guys this is the first litter for Syrinx and Eos. They are entirely sexy and you all want one. I mean -ahem- let us see what's in store ;D. The children of Syrinx x Eos can be full max height for site, and they get a 25% discount (per inch) with Syrinx being their father. Eyes need to be between gold-green, blue, silver, or blue-green. Coats need to be more earthen or russet colors, they wouldn't really have some freakishly awkward designs, because Syrinx and Eos are both run of the mill in coat design. Still, they are just, i mean seriously come now, look at them. >> Anyways, feel free to have a looksie!

Keep in mind should you fall inactive with this pup before you have played it for two IC years, we reserve the right to re-adopt it out.

This kid belongs to Yumpy you can't have.

Name:Cynder

Design:coming soon to an adoption thread near you.

This kid belongs to Muse you cant have.

Name:Vyvienne

Design: Click.

This child is open for adoption! everything you need to apply with can be found below.

Female Name Ideas: Syvina, Syren, ?yne (Ayne), Sevan, Eron, Val, Vyvienne

Male Name Ideas: Lycan, Vynce, Nyzar, ?yce (ace), Sylvestre, Eon, Syn

Design:Ready the first page, feel free to craft your own.

What you need to post below:

Appearance: 150 words.

Personality: 200 words.

This child is open for adoption! everything you need to apply with can be found below.

Female Name Ideas: Syvina, Syren, ?yne (Ayne), Sevan, Eron, Val, Vyvienne

Male Name Ideas: Lycan, Vynce, Nyzar, ?yce (ace), Sylvestre, Eon, Syn

Design:Ready the first page, feel free to craft your own.

What you need to post below:

Appearance: 150 words.

Personality: 200 words.

A few design ideas for you guys.
X,x,X,x,X,x

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 12:10 AM
BABIES

user posted image
user posted image

Samona

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 01:27 PM
You both have hawt babies so I couldnt resist the temptation 0_0

Character name: Meinx
Appearance: It was darkness and darkness alone that dominates twisted, lithe body.tracing along the front two ligements and shooting across the whole frame it claims entirely. A thick and engulfing appearance worshipped by the demons and Innocense. The dark earthly colour dwells everywhere, To ever curve and muscle resembling the colour of bark, yet more admiring, darker, like the dark chocolate that roams for attention. Nature is said to be beautiful, So maybe its the nature that's claimed the devious meinx, To show the more mysterious side to the Woman. The eyes are the shielding light of silvery blue, piercing the others with the images of death and nothing but it. In the dark you see the silver and In the light, the palest of blues confusing the minds of what the colour really is. The teeth that screamed there release from the gums are slightly more narrower and longer, to intimidate and scare those who cross the path of the woman with wrath. The look alone would do nothing but scar the tender flesh of the weak, the repulsive and abominations. Illusions play the minds of the weak, or was it meinx's look alone that sent those to insanity.
[ooc- as you can tell, Appearances aren't my specialty.]

Personality: Call her name and she may not answer, say it again and your a distant memory, still silence would be the answer to the dullest of minds, to the creative, a sign, a sign of the mischief that yearns. Rarely does Meinx waste her voice on those who do not deem worth while. Twisted would the brute of a girl feed, feed on the very fear you hold tight. Maybe that fear becomes her, the living nightmare that graces the earth with pride. You feel that passion? Your heart aching for the dear beloved you cant live with ought? That means nothing to the girl, nothing at all. She simply does not believe in such a thing. Once her mind is set that's that, no Ifs or buts. The decision is final. One thing stands in her way, that thing could be called the weakness. Loyalty. Though a chaotic and sinful being loyalties can never fade, those loyalties lie in the palms of the parents. Syrinx and Eos. The only two that could chain her down, leave her blind, to command her to do whatever they wish. Even if it means to slaughter. That wicked laugh you hear, drumming against the foreprint of your mind? good, it means The girl is doing her job right. Live well, as the day could be your last, or new beginning.

user posted image

Edit- changing the description to suite this babycakes^

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 01:50 PM

[Image: c4NgdBf.png]

Syren Adravendi

Eos Adravnedi x Syrinx Adravendi
i. Cynder, Vyvienne, --, --

First name: Syren

Surname: Adravendi

Pack: Glaciem

Personality
Upon first impression, the behemoth is the embodiment of innocence and purity, untouched by sinful intent or desire and a perfect contrast to the maleficence stricken within the minds of both her parents. No matter the time that may age her bones, the wench will retain an unmistakable fascination for the simplistic things in life and a certain naivety akin to a whelp?s shall consistently plague her. She?ll favor childish games and her immature demeanor will lead her to never take things too seriously, always viewing even the most solemn of events as a joke even if her assumptions should be proven wrong ? an optimist at best. However, being the product of an incestual relationship will take its toll upon her, diseasing her mind with the tendencies of the mentally ill that will evidently split her gentle nature into something far more sinister. She will be prone to brazen, unpredictable outbursts where her actions shall be unforeseeable but inevitably vehement, either through the venomous nature of the words she speaks or her usually violent attacks upon whichever poor soul falls within her tainted line of vision. Peculiarly, once she manages to calm her frayed nerves ? if she ever does ? she has no recollection of what she has done in her prior, borderline-insane stage, fading back into her pleasant, blissfully-unaware self.

Appearance
She epitomizes strength and contrasts frailty with the typical gargantuan physique of the Adravendi line, stretching to a massive apex of forty inches and breaching a hefty mass of approximately one hundred and forty pounds. Thick, sinewy muscle lathers her larger bones, granting the babe a compacted musculature visible to the naked eye even through the dense layer of fur adorning her masculine body. Because of the evident machismo of her form, she lacks the feminine traits of a sleek abdomen and protruding hips that are normally gifted to her gender with the purpose to entice the opposite, rendering the woman as unappealing in comparison to the other females of her generation. The sole alluring features to the Adravendi wench are her elongated limbs, but even the attractiveness of her lengthy legs is overruled when topped off with her massive paws.

Her thick coat, pulled taut over her padded musculature, features a highly unique and intricate design. Earthy tones paint the plains of her fur from a pale tawny to a milky brown to a crisp auburn, the lightest of the three hues lathering her chest and extending to the very tip of her plush tail. Partially coating her abdomen and hind limbs is a milky chocolate, while the darkest, crisp auburn dominates her hide from the bridge of her muzzle, stretching to her haunches. The most peculiar aspect to her entire coat is the golden dorsal stripe running from the nape of her neck to the end of her tail along her spinal column, branching out into jagged tendrils that extend down to the center of her abdomen. The palest cerulean of eyes contrasts the overall darkness of her coat, almost metallic in appearance when hit by direct sunlight.

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Yesssss nieces and nephews to spoil!

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-04-2013, 02:26 PM
yesss everyone give in to the /temptation/

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 11:57 PM

[Image: p20tSqc.png]

Unnamed Adravendi

First name: Sevan

Personality
She idolizes her mother, desiring to follow in her footsteps of leading a pack. She strives to the be the best, to make her mother proud, to be number one in everything she does. Her loyalty lies only with her parents and siblings, particularly her mother, willing act out her will, whether it be life or death. She lives life on a whim, taking what she wants, when she wants. Her heart it often cold, having little regard for others, but she doesn't just go out on mindless killing sprees, she simply doesn't care. Much like her mother, she doesn't like to waste time talking about how you feel or your personal problems. Silence, more often than not, surrounds her. She won't waste her breathe, preferring only to speak when she feels its necessary. Self-reliant, she has no desire to have a mate by her side, depending only on her self and accomplishing her tasks. But that doesn't mean she doesn't crave a little male interaction from time to time, with her parents dashing looks, it doesn't take much for one to drool at the sight of her, and on occasion she will use that to advantage. She will rely mostly on her wits to get her prize, rather than her body. Throughout her life she will be a handful, from her bold attitude, to her brazen actions, to the occasional passion that is light within her.

Appearance
Standing at 36 inches, weighing 110 pounds, she definitely inherited her parents size. Beneath her thick pelt lies a lean bodice, wrapped in carefully toned muscle, her build more agile than her fathers wide stature. Gems centered on her face will be a vibrant blue, outlining the blue will be a distinctive silver ring. Her pelt will be thick all year around, hardly shedding in summer, but keeping her warm in the winter. Pelt will be made up of multiple hues, ranging from a dark sandy brown, to a deep, rich auburn. Starting with her face, the sides and underside of her muzzle, leading down her chest and belly will be washed in a dark sandy brown that will gently fade into a darker chocolaty hue. From her toes, all the way up her to her shoulders and down her back with will washed in a rich auburn color, mixed in with various lighter shades that resemble strips, her pattern is irregular, and is darkest along her spine, fading away about half down her sides. Her hind limbs will be significantly lighter than her fronts. The underside of her tail will be lightest, fading up into the dark coloring of that on her back, blending into a less distinct pattern.

I gave in to temptation

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-06-2013, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013, 02:15 PM by Song.)
I believe I'm going to /try/ for one. I got a sudden idea so we'll see how you feel about 'em.

Character Limit Reached. Do Not Give Wolfie Puppies

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 03:58 PM
-- Insert Andy app here --

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Here's a nice code for u guys to use :3

[Image: p20tSqc.png]

Unnamed Adravendi

First name: --

Personality
200 words, please remember we know the majority will develop through IC interactions.

Appearance
150 words please <'3 You don't have to use the image I put up there, it was just what i ended up grabbing.

Visitor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-09-2013, 11:24 PM

[Image: 3uGMb.jpg]

Syn Adravendi

First name: Syn

Personality
a hellbound fiend, dripping with deviant sin and marred by a cruel hand of fate. damnation divine; never meant to be born yet through vicious artistry were he formed, malicious discontent surging throughout his frame by the rush of madness bestowed upon the hellion by parents who shared a womb. youth finds him to be strange, a quiet lad, one whose rasped vocals a rarely heard yet always remembered- for he speaks in riddles, drawing shadows of unease and morbidity over whatever situation he so chooses. intellectual, vastly so, and quietly observant; his tongue may rasp rarely, yet never in true deception- outright lies are beneath him. those who lie are afraid, and fear is foreign, never to be known, a strange thing requiring study. study he must, and it shall show- discomfort he delights upon, shudders and whimpers, a sweet balm to the flames ever-encasing his battered mind. insanity twists, it re-forms that which he sees to suit its own liking. the world is his plaything, his toy, his test subject- and through gore and torment does he study that which fascinates- the phobic mind, the quivering form, they who will plead and ne'er be heeded. yet still will he lack an understanding of these methods being wrong- never will he consider he shall be seen as evil, though when understood, it will be embraced, beloved, adopted as title and lifestyle as easily as breaths are taken. hell hath wrought its fury, and evermore will it be seen in him.

Appearance
a curse upon the land, a testament to his name; o, he is a handsome brute, thirty-six inches in height, a lanky, lithe beast weighing a mere one hundred and thirty pounds- yet lean muscle encases the limber fiend, ensuring agility and grace will not hinder the strengths he possesses. vermillion strands encase his frame, from light below twisting to darkness above- trailing burnt russet in fading strands upon his spine. duality arises within cold, near- emotionless irises; the left, argentate tinted by the palest of rose, the right, a glacial azure with mere hints of sterling. o, the shadow he casts may be wiry, yet it is his gaze which sears, resplendent and yet forever offering a portend of grievous nature in chilling silence. at the mere age of a year, already shall ivory fangs show staining of faded crimson, indicative of the violent nature he has embraced so willingly; most certainly will he gain silvery lines to mark recurrent battles, and when he does, they will be born in stoic indifference, acknowledged only with a single nod whenever spoken of.

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2013, 07:33 PM
final call for apps. yumpy and i are discussing.

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Heyheyhey! First of all I want to mention some possible changes within the family, being that Eos and Syrinx could very well no longer be alpha of Glaciem. I'm not 100% if this will last or not yet, that depends on Lutara. But these guys could very well end up rogues, or Eos may consider joining Medusa at Amenti. She won't be overthrown, but rather potentially pass her leadership to Isardis (another Yumpy char) because, well... she's antisocial and doesn't like dealing with other wolves issues. xD

If either winners are no longer interested due to this, you will have to let us know. But down to business, Lu and I discussed it and based on the written designs in your applications, we decided to choose Aly's Syren and Lui's Meinx.

Thank you so, so much all of you! I'd really like for you to both reply here accepting your puppies, so if we don't hear back from you we can pass them on.

Secret, I adored your app too :c It was such a difficult decision for us. But I'd like to say I may decide not to play my girl, Cynder- and if for any reason that happens, Secret will be first in line to get her. <3

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 08:39 PM
I definitely still want Syren c:
I'll make her profile as soon as I have time!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 10:20 PM
Thank you Yumpy and Lu for the opportunity and I appreciate the possible offer! c:

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-24-2013, 04:58 AM
I was too late to audition=[ -waits for next litter-

Samona

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2013, 05:04 AM
Ill gladly still have Meinx<3

If I do not post with her after 2 ooc weeks after there born I will be on holiday, just so you know I didn't fall inactive.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-26-2013, 04:14 PM
anyone who wants their syros pup, i'll be buying the extra slot, so let me know if you still want it <3 i've got some extra gems for a couple more.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-26-2013, 07:40 PM
I deffo still want Vyv <3 xDD

Secret

gems