ardent

Sovari family!

Zara

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 12:01 AM
full family tree found here!! http://missseelie.deviantart.com/art/Sovari-357230134

REVAMPED!!! Adopted characters removed and some ones who need to be readopted added!! -April 1/14

Name: Joker
Picture: Manip & Adoptable
Personality: A bit broken, a rather mean guy who just doesn't get along with most people. Used to be super close to his sister Zara but he attacked her after his adopted mother Praecox died and she now is scared of him. Quiet, keeps to himself mostly but is very brash and explosive when around other wolves.
Breif History: His birth wasn't a planned one, his mother was raped so when they were born Joker looked and smelled almost identical to their father and Lust (their mom) shunned him. He grew up bitter and twisted because of this. His mother's best friend Praecox took him in but that only quelled his bitterness for a bit. After her death he turned on his sister and fled. History after a year old is open.

Name: Rivera
Picture: Manip
Personality: Being the only girl in a litter of boys she grew up having to hold her own and it shows. She is strong and very sure of herself, she was always close with Zara and is a talented huntress. A smooth talker that won't take shit.
Brief History: Born to Lust and Maze in Clouded Pass she is the only girl of her litter. Was close with her older sisters and constantly followed them around but eventually her thirst for adventure got the best of her and she set off on her own. Was played for a short time by Lu here but she no longer has time so readopting her out now <3
Profile: Click

Name: Stiletto
Picture: Manip
Personality: Pretty open, but was a kind of twisted kid when he was younger, hateful and bitter.
Breif History: Born to Lust and Maze but never accept his fathers constant absence the way his siblings did. At a year old he and Fenris disappeared, history is completely open. Didn't leave with his brother, didn't like his siblings all that much, especially Cynrik.
Profile: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...Profile&MID=234

NEEDED FROM YOU!!!

A 300 word minimum rp sample of them, I'll write out their histories and personalities and such. For characters like Fenris, Stiletto and Joker please write a brief 150 word personality. Or at least 10 words describing their personality. I can help with profiles, you get the art when you adopt them etc. Please keep them active!! You're not required to roleplay with myself or the other lovely people who have these family but it would be loved/ appreciated :3

Azaya

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 02:49 PM
NAME: Aiden
SIBLINGS: Io, Cynrik
PACK: Valhalla
300 OR MORE WORD RP SAMPLE:
PLOTS:

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 10:29 AM
-grabby hands at lux-

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 03:09 AM
Wants to Adopt: Aiden

RP Sample:

Aiden walked the forest, searching for herbs. His stock was getting low, and with his conditions, it was imperative that he always had the medicines he needed, or else he'd die. Luckily for him, it was Spring. So harvesting fresh and newly grown medicinal plants would be easy enough. The boy sniffed the air, nostrils flaring widely to catch the scents of the forest. A small smile spread across his features as he located the smell of the herb he had been looking for. He followed the scent, passing up the prey scent he came across. If he hunted alone, chances were he'd run into trouble, and it was the last thing he needed right now. Accidents were not welcome with him, as it could be fatal to a wolf with his specific condition. He hated it, but unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it. The youth had learned to be careful, or face premature death. And he, was not yet ready for that.

The youth spotted what he was after, taking up a brisk trot to his target, he carefully picked them with his teeth. After digging up what he could, he carefully placed them into the leather pouch his siblings had found, and given him. A tool that he dearly valued, as it helped him store the medicinal tools he needed weekly. Without it, he'd surely be dead by now. He supposed some part of his siblings did care...why shouldn't they? Joker, however, was another matter. He shook his head, pushing the thoughts away. He wasn't about to start thinking about the trouble his brother got into sometimes, it wasn't his problem and there was nothing he could do about it anyway.

Squaring his shoulders, he glanced around. The sun was high in the sky, indicating that it was somewhere afternoon. Late afternoon perhaps, judging by the slight heat that crossed through the forest. His stomach grumbled, frowning slightly, he began to make his way back to his family. "I best find them so we can hunt, I can't do it on my own...not with this damned condition. Bah, it can't be helped..." he muttered to himself, then bounded away into the trees.

Stiletto

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 04:42 PM
If you want to do a to sample for her SAF then go for it :) she's currently joining the new Amenti and has an adoptive son Levi who TAD plays if he's still around. I'll wait a few more days to see if Azaya finishes her app then hand out Aiden accordingly :) also, stiletto is now taken by Ocena!

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 07:27 PM
-grabs Aiden and runs- He's such a sweetie D: lemme love him DX At least with me you know he'll be played lol

Stiletto

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Lol okay Dragon you can have him :)

Azaya

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2013, 03:14 PM
I want Fenris.

Fenris walked into the forest, raising his black and white head to the leaves. His green eyes narrowed as he smelt rabbit, and coyote, nearby. He had caught a rabbit not long ago, and put it nearby. Now he ran at the coyote, who yelped and ran away from the rabbit. Suddenly, more coyotes ran at him, and Fenris could not save himself. Blood covered him as he fought the coyotes, and he killed a few. Blood dripped to the forest floor, and Fenris crumpled down slightly. This only made the coyotes meaner and fiercer than they already were. Fenris snapped at a few coyotes who came too close before crumpling even lower. He kept his green eyes open, hoping for a rescuer. And he got one, an unexpected rescuer. A female.

Fenris watched as a female raced into the pack of coyotes, who turned their attention to her. They pounced on her, and the female went under before resurfacing, snapping at the coyotes. Fenris spotted something in her jaws and realized it was a coyote. He struggled to his paws, but they shivered. The next thing he knew, Fenris was back on the forest floor. Why was he so tired all of a sudden? Fenris watched the female get pounced on, then jump up with another dead coyote in her jaws. It seemed almost.......planned, like the female and the pack had thought of this. But Fenris thought no more of this as he lowered his head down and closed his green eyes.

When he woke up, he felt the rough feel of a tongue on his cheek. He shook his head, looking at the female. She was white with a brown marking on her nose. She watched him with something in her beautiful pale yellow eyes. "Consider yourself lucky. I would not help you if those coyotes had not stolen my food." She said in a thick Russian accent, then bounded away into the trees before Fenris could say anything.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2013, 06:35 PM
bump!

Devya

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 04:28 PM
-works on sample for Lux-

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 12:27 AM
anyone want joker?

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Are the remaining still available? If they are then I would like to take Joker and Fenris and give them a chance at life and to be active because yes the Sovari's must live x3

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2013, 10:31 AM
XDD no no one has then yet! PM me on this account Dragon and we can chat about these guys! And get Aiden's account up and running

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Could I have Lux?

Caerul

Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
10-30-2013, 02:26 PM
Cro you gotta do an app like the rest of us did ;)

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-16-2014, 07:09 PM
While I'm scoping out what threads are current, is Joker or Luxuria still up for adoption? Is Joker the name or a nickname?

Kangi

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2014, 12:28 PM
totally passed this thread by XD main page updated accordingly, Lux, Joker and Stiletto are back up for adoption! And no Joker is his name name :/ -wasn't the one who named him :P-

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
04-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Fenris looks adorable <3

Friction

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2014, 07:16 PM
take him and run UPDATED WITH REMAINING AVAILABLE SIBLINGS!!

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-02-2014, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 11:54 AM by Vaughan.)
LUXURIA IS PERFECT, LUIS WANTS HER.

Rp sample: It felt as though for the past few days Luxuria had been stripped away from what matter most; to live. She had blacked out, her body limp for as long as she may lay, her voice lost; and her sight filled within the darkness. Though one thing had not changed; She was aware about the looming figures close beside her. Grieving for her return, to be awoken from the coma that had been bewitched upon her. It all happened rather simply, nothing over the top or dramatic had taken place. She had been hit across her head, not enough to be lethal, but she did not come out of it unharmed. It was Mid day, and she had awoken. It was all a blur, and her doe like legs would twitch slightly, For a moment it felt as though she was detached from her own body. Like a ghost onlooking upon there corpse before crossing the bridge. Her eyes would re open then, to be greeted by the beginning of Autumn. The Leafs where crisp; stained with gold, burgundy and russet. The trees where bare, there skeletal forms hanging high. Not a single cloud clung to the sky, and the warmth of the sun would attempt to touch her briefly, in the hopes to persuade her onwards.

She was in her den, and the mouth of it was wide and clear, enough to make Luxuria want to venture out; to make up for lost time. With that thought alone, The woman would stand; at first dizzy and shaky, and then much more subtle and calm. It didnt take long for her eager ways to dig in, and she was of to find them all. Her family. She knew of Zara's where abouts and could only hope she had not moved else where. But the whole concept of venturing out, to find each and every single family member she had grown to love would be exciting. No more would she waste her time, She would be sure to live it to the best that she could. And no one will get in her way. She was a Sovari afterall.

Random post0_0 but my minds gone blank with what to write. if i get her, She wont have been in the coma, the rp sample is simply to fill in the spacexD