ardent

You had me at Hello

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 02:26 AM by Ardent.)
Wh...where am I? I don't remember ever being in these parts before... She glanced around, clearly lost now...she had been trying to find somewhere to sleep, but this place...she didn't like. Earlier that day she had found scents of wolves, but she didn't know where exactly they led or if they were friendly or hostile. Seracia was what she had been looking for, a place she heard of from other rogues. Some had tried to get her to join Amenti or Tortuga, but she didn't like the way the wolves did things there...a shudder went through her as she remembered the vile ways of some of those wolves. Merciless cold blooded killers. She could never do that...Ears flicked nervously, trying to catch any trace of sound behind her. Her paws trailed over the ground quietly, so as not to attract any hostiles in the area.

The smooth grey mass moved through the canyon, glancing at the rocks rising on each side. Hopefully she'd find a place to rest, she had been walking a long while now...her paws aching for days. She had run into lots of rogues, those trying to fight or force themselves upon her. But she would not give in, and each attacker was sent on his way with a good memory of her flashing teeth ripping them apart. Gentle though she was, a relentless fighter she would turn into when she was provoked. She would not allow such scoundrels do her harm like that. And they needed to learn a lesson. She stopped, the gully opening up to wider lands. She trotted forward, stopping in the grass near a crop of rocks. Flora and fauna were present and lush in this part, and made her feel more relaxed. She began to sniff around the plants, a small scent catching her interest in the bush. Thrusting her head in, all the outside world could see was a standing, silvery grey mass.

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-07-2013, 01:59 AM

Ever the restless man, Pontifex had again wandered out of his home territory, out to explore once again. The last time he'd explored he'd come across the horrific scene of what once was a Seracian woman being ripped limb from limb until there was nothing left except for an empty carcass and tossed out organs. He hoped he wouldn't run into a scene like that again, or if he did, that at least he would get there in time to be able to aid the wolf being attacked instead of having to relay back to his king with the news that another had died. Powerful grey limbs carried the esquire through the new territory, golden gaze flickering across the path before him. This was a new part of Ala he hadn't been to yet. This had to be the most heavily plant populated areas in all of the land. There were so many flora here, all of different colors and shapes. He was no healer, so the man was careful to weave his way through the millions of plants, unsure of which ones were harmful and which were not. Better to safe than sorry. The smell of herbs was so overwhelming that it wasn't he was practically on top of the woman that he realized she was in the same area as him. Limbs scrambled to a skidding halt, trying to backpedal away from the woman. Should've been paying more attention smart one. He chastised himself, back up and away from the silver woman, allowing her her personal space before she realized that it had been evaded. What a way to make a first impression.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 02:35 AM

The silvery grey ghost of a girl furrowed her brows, whatever she had scented here had left. Leaving behind the fervent scent of lavender to clog her nostrils. She was so busy in fact, she hadn't heard anyone coming up. Sighing, she was about to pull her head back when she sneezed, the plant tickling her nose and the strong scents forcing their way into her senses. The force pushed her back, her ears catching leaves and a few twigs that stuck in her fur on her head. She fell back into a sitting position, eyes closed she wrinkled her nose after the sudden blast. When she opened them and focused, she saw a figure standing fairly close. She scrambled back from surprise, ears flat back. However, this action lasted but a couple seconds when she noticed that he didn't look hostile...a closer look suggested he seemed embarrassed, she guessed he had not seen her just as she hadn't noticed him due to all the greenery in these parts.

Clearing her throat shyly, she glanced at him with a very shy and innocent look. Swallowing before speaking, she perked her ears towards him in interest, nostrils flaring slightly as she took in his scent. "Uh...pardon me, I didn't mean to surprise you...though you sure surprised me...I guess the plants around here are to blame." She lightly chuckled, a slight twinkle of humor in her eye. "My name is Pacifica, what's yours?"

She waited patiently for him to speak. Wrinkling her nose slightly to rid her nose of the tickling sensation given by the strong smell of the plants around them. Her sky blue eyes gently searching his for any sign or indication of attack, but saw none. She didn't feel like she had to be on guard, but one couldn't always be so sure. She herself showed no sign of hostility, not even when he nearly trampled her in the thickness of this jungle. An oddity when two strangers came upon each other, usually the first greeting would be with bared fangs and hostile questioning. But not her, she disliked fighting...She herself only fought when she found it necessary. But only after speaking didn't work. In this case, all seemed well.

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-07-2013, 02:54 PM

He wasn't sure if it was his fault, but he watched in utter embarrassment as the silvery woman before him suddenly fell backwards onto her rump, eyes closed. Grey audits flattened against the man's head, plume flickering uneasily between his hocks as he watched her. It was only when she opened her eyes that she realized she had company, reacting much in the same way he had, scrambling back away from him, ears pinned back in surprise before she slowly relaxed, coming to the conclusion that he meant her no harm, since he hadn't moved a muscle in several minutes. He said nothing, made no movement towards her, simply watched her a hot blush heated up his dark face, audits pricking half way up his skull as she cleared her throat, shyly glancing at him with her startling sky blue eyes. Uh...pardon me, I didn't mean to surprise you...though you sure surprised me...I guess the plants around here are to blame. My name is Pacifica, what's yours?

It took the man several moments to shake himself free of his shock. Jaws parted as if to speak, and yet no words escaped. He tried this several more times, coming up with the same result. Why couldn't he talk? He was never this flustered around others, not even females. But this particular woman, Pacifica as she called herself, made him extremely nervous. It took him several more tries before he was successfully able to speak properly. Oh no, that was completely my fault ma'am. I wasn't watching where I was going. it's um...nice to meet you Pacifica, my name is Pontifex. Dark skull was tipped towards the silver woman, golden gaze directed elsewhere in embarrassment. He needed to get a grip on himself. This was no way for an esquire to behave.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 02:03 AM

The silver girl giggled a little as Pontifex tried to find his words. She found it amusing and kind of...cute. Her tail wagged slightly as she finally learned his name, "Pontifex..." She let his name roll sweetly off her tongue, a small sweet smile tugged at her lips when she said his name. Looking at him, she moved forward, tilting her head down to look him in his averted gaze. "Pontifex is a nice name for you. It's very...different, and unique." She stood back a little, suddenly aware that what she did could have just possibly upset him for getting into his personal space. She glanced away briefly, "Pardon me, I didn't mean to get so close.

The masked dame flicked her ears nervously, did she just make the wrong move in getting too close? She knew most wolves didn't like that, and she didn't want him to be angry with her for it either...she hoped he'd forgive her for that small infraction. Clearing her throat again, she took a breath and looked around. "Umm...you smell like pack wolf...is there one nearby? I'm not familiar with this part of Alacritis...so I can't say I know where I am."

When she glanced down in embarrassment, one of the leaves out of many stuck on her crown had fallen to the floor. She stared it, head tilting and wondered where it had come from. Little did she know more leaves and twigs were stuck in her thick fur. A result from their surprise encounter. She shyly glanced at him again, a blush rising in her cheeks with embarrassment...or...was it something else? She quickly stole a glance at his frame, he seemed like a very fit wolf...and the patterns and colors of his coat caught her attention too. She glanced down again, blushing harder now...

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-08-2013, 02:00 PM

A furious blush, hidden beneath his darker fur, heated up his face, audits flattening against his skull in embarrassment. Damn, he could've looked more like idiot, floundering about, gaping jaws resembling a gasping fish. Her giggle sent butterflies fluttering about his gut, golden gaze rising to meet her own blue one, a shy half smile curling inky lips as she repeated his name back to him, noting that it was a very different and unique name. Skull was shaken in disagreement, jaws parting to speak. I beg to differ miss Pacifica, but your name far surpasses my name in the category for being unique. It is quite beautiful though, extremely suited for someone like yourself. He hadn't noticed she'd moved in any closer until she was actually backing up, excusing herself for having seemingly invaded his personal space. It's quite alright Pacifica, no need to apologize. I actually hadn't even noticed until you pulled away. He flashed her a genuine smile now, trying to make her more comfortable as he recovered himself.

Umm...you smell like pack wolf...is there one nearby? I'm not familiar with this part of Alacritis...so I can't say I know where I am. She was wondering about his pack. He could do that. No problem. Your nose has told you right. I am a part of a pack near here under the name of Seracia, under the rule of the fair king Gerhardt. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but neither am I. My purpose of my wandering today was to try and familiarize myself with the areas surrounding my home, so I do am not sure where exactly we stand at the moment. Dark shoulder rose in an apologetic shrug, golden gaze flickering about their colorful surroundings, trying to see if he could somehow guess where they were.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 02:09 AM

Pacifica's ears perked, as she hid her face to the side. Her name? Beautiful? Nobody had said that to her before...She blushed harder, wondering if it could be seen through the light silver and white on her face. She looked at him shyly, glancing at the nearby bush every now and then. She felt her face heat up everytime she looked at him, and that smile...She shook herself, not quite understanding what was going on. Why was she acting so weird around him? She was usually so calm and composed. But him, this male, Pontifex, standing in front of her made her stomach feel all fluttery. Is...what is wrong with me...? I'm usually never this way...I must seem like a shy pup or something...oohhh, why does my stomach feel this way? I feel hot all over...but it's not hot...

She perked up at the mention of his pack. Did he just say...Seracia? That was the pack she was looking for! Her tail wagged excitedly, her paws bouncing on the ground as an excited look lit up her eyes. "You said Seracia! That's the pack I am looking for! You're a Seracian?!" She danced around him excitedly, small yips coming from her sleek body. Perhaps she wasn't so lost after all! She stopped on the other side of him, tongue hanging out in happiness as she gazed at him. She nuzzled his shoulder, in excitement. "Seracia is the place I was trying to find. This is Seracian territory. So we're both lost...but not lost?" She tilted her head. They were in Seracian territory, but he didn't know what part of Seracia territory this was. She guessed he was fairly new to the pack.

She glanced at the gray male. Sky eyes dancing and glowing in the sunlight. Likewise her intricate mask pattern was framed, but not as much as it would be at night. When darkness fell, and the moon came out, her white mask seemed to almost glow brilliantly with the light of her eyes glowing too. She was indeed a sight during the moonlit nights, her ghostly silver and gray body shining like the moon itself. Like an ethereal phantom seen only in dreams. She looked at him, her nose inches from his. "Can you take me to Seracia? That is where I wish to go. I've seen other packs, and a few were by far the most horrid I'd ever seen...Seracia, I've heard, was one of the best and most just. How about it? Will you take me to your Alpha?"

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-09-2013, 02:59 AM

Talking about Seracia, his pack and his king had relaxed the esquire some, making him much more comfortable around the pretty female Pacifica, allowing him to settle into his usual self a lot easier. He didn't know why'd been acting so odd a few moments ago, but there was just something about this particular woman that had Pontifex flustered, although he was beginning to get a hold of himself. He watched her quietly with a curious golden gaze, noticing how she would blush, the crimson barely visible beneath her silvery pelt and shyly look down towards the shrubbery. Could it be that she was feeling just as flustered as he was? Her next set of words quickly caught his attention, banishing any lingering questions in his mind as he focused on processing her words. You said Seracia! That's the pack I am looking for! You're a Seracian?! She seemed excited to know that he was from Sercia. So she knew his pack? Yes ma'am, Seracian esquire at your service. Another smile broke across his inky lips, crown dipping forward in a quick bow as he watched her bounce around him, her excitement quite obvious, bringing an amused chuckle from him as he watched her.

Seracia is the place I was trying to find. This is Seracian territory. So we're both lost...but not lost? She was certainly an interesting character. He could see himself getting along with her pretty well. Yes and no? This technically isn't Seracian soil, though it is close to the pack territory. This is unclaimed land, rogue territory as we call it. He explained, trying his best to word it in a way that would make sense. Can you take me to Seracia? That is where I wish to go. I've seen other packs, and a few were by far the most horrid I'd ever seen...Seracia, I've heard, was one of the best and most just. How about it? Will you take me to your Alpha? She seemed dead set on going to Seracia and that made the esquire extremely proud of himself. Could he be bringing home a new member? Certainly Gerhardt would appreciate that and be able to fully trust Pontifex with his title. Of course, my king is always willing to accept new members into our pack miss Pacifica. We could go now if you'd like. Butterflies stirred in his stomach at her touch, his own shy smile curling his kissers.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2013, 02:13 AM

A smile adorned her beautiful silvery masked face, sky blue eyes gracing a look on the grey man in front of her. He was a Seracian. How cool was that!? The one wolf she had run into in this area, was a Seracian. Excitement emanated off of her in waves as he spoke of them being near Seracia, and finally of being able to take her to his pack home. "Yes, I would love to go with you to Seracia!" She exclaimed. She brushed past him, her fur lightly brushing his as she walked by. She walked a few feet past, stopping to turn and look at him. "But first, do you mind if we stopped and ate on the way? I haven't eaten all day today, and...there's something in particular I'm kinda craving. There's an area I passed not too far from here, what do you say? Care to join me for lunch before heading to your pack?"

She smiled at him, head tilted to the side as she waited to see whether he'd join her or not. She couldn't help but feel an electric shock when their fur touched...but it wasn't the type of shock that hurt. This was a different feeling, not exactly sure what to call it or how to react. But when she saw his glowing yellow eyes, she would find herself blushing again, causing her to glance away or stare at the ground. She hoped he didn't think that she didn't like him. In fact, it was quite the opposite. They barely met, yet she seemed to...adore him, in a way. But this seemed to be a different kind of adoration...she just couldn't quite put her paw on it. Whatever it was, she had never felt like this before. Not even with the wolves that her pack family had tried to set her up with. She inwardly sighed at that thought. She always hated when they did that, the suitors her parents chose were always so...serious. Incompatible with her. Sure she could be serious too, but there was also another side of her that wanted to enjoy life. When she would become an Alpha, she would take on the responsibilities that came with it, but she would also remain herself and not let the position change her. At least not to the point of being uncaring and only worrying about certain lives. She wanted to be there and care for everyone in her new future pack. When she thought of that, she wondered if...no. It was not the time to think of that, not now. Glancing shyly at him again, she waited for an answer.

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-12-2013, 05:58 PM

Yes, I would love to go with you to Seracia! But first, do you mind if we stopped and ate on the way? I haven't eaten all day today, and...there's something in particular I'm kinda craving. There's an area I passed not too far from here, what do you say? Care to join me for lunch before heading to your pack? He'd been ready to head towards Seracia that moment, but Pacifica's suggestion about getting food made the esquire realize he was actually quiet hungry. Just to prove his point, his stomach suddenly decided to come to life, rumbling loudly in its own agreement with the woman's suggestion. A shy chuckle bubbled past his lips as he spoke. I don't see why not. What exactly did you have in mind? He began walking, back towards the way he came, keeping his pace slow so that his new companion wouldn't have trouble keeping up, wondering what exactly it was that she was craving.

OOC: sorry for the terrible reply, muse if bleh right now

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 01:42 AM

Pacifica smiled and quickly followed after her new friend, or at least...to her he was becoming a new friend. She blushed and looked down at the floor as she walked, pushing away thoughts she figured were not appropriate now. They had just met after all. Then again, she didn't know exactly what to think. Her mind was all a jumble and her stomach was fluttery. She even felt that her paws would trip her up if she weren't careful. She turned to him, tail bouncing as it flagged over her back, ears in his direction as her sky blue eyes bore into his fur. What did she have in mind? Well her favorite food of course! Being born in an ocean cove, there was one thing she was primarily raised on. And that was the prey that could be caught in the waters depths. Fish. Sometimes the occasional seal, but she figured there wouldn't be any around here in the middle of the island. Perhaps near the beach, or out on one of those new islands she heard about, but not here. She opened her mouth to speak, muzzle pulled up in a slight grin.

"Well, my name is derived from the word 'Pacific', I was born in a cove at the oceans edge, and was raised mostly from the things that lived there. Fish! Uh, and sometimes the occasional seal. Have you ever tried one? It's good, but the majority of its top layer is thick blubber, since that keeps it from freezing in the water I guess. It would be quite useful for us wolves to have that during the winter months, but then we'd all be thick blobs of fat! I can't imagine walking around like that!" She laughed, ears lilting back as she realized she had rambled about something he probably didn't care about. Clearing her throat, she continued. "Anyway, I passed by a river not far from here, filled with jumping trout! I love fish! I could eat them all day! But...then I have to eat mint leaves after, because nobody likes to talk to a wolf with tuna breath..." She grinned shyly at the male. Her gait changing to a bouncing trot as she changed course, leading him to the place she spoke of.

Turning to him again, she had heard his stomach growl earlier, and knew that the squire was hungry as well. "You like fish yes? It's my favorite. These particular trout looked really plump and big, there were a few bears out catching them but...I don't think they'll bother us."

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 07:26 PM

She was an easy dame to get along with it, very curious but very friendly at the same time, not to mention pretty. He had never seen a wolf with her type of markings before; they were so unique. And the way they made her baby blues stand out, it was remarkable. She was very beautiful indeed. She'd made the esquire rather nervous when he'd first come across her, but now as they began to walk towards wherever they were going, he felt himself become more comfortable and relaxed with Pacifica. Perhaps he would be a making a new friend today along with a packmate. Golden gaze was fixated on her gray fa?ade, watching as her lips upturned into a grin before speaking. Well, my name is derived from the word 'Pacific', I was born in a cove at the oceans edge, and was raised mostly from the things that lived there. Fish! Uh, and sometimes the occasional seal. Have you ever tried one? It's good, but the majority of its top layer is thick blubber, since that keeps it from freezing in the water I guess. It would be quite useful for us wolves to have that during the winter months, but then we'd all be thick blobs of fat! I can't imagine walking around like that! Anyway, I passed by a river not far from here, filled with jumping trout! I love fish! I could eat them all day! But...then I have to eat mint leaves after, because nobody likes to talk to a wolf with tuna breath...

Her excitement was refreshing. It wasn't too often he ran into wolves like his new companion. He listened intently as she explained where her name came from and where she'd come from. The ocean. Wow, that must've been pretty different from growing up in a forest. Seal? What was a seal? He knew about fish but not about this seal creature that she spoke about. Perhaps he should go visit the beach to see what exactly this seal creature was that she talked about it. Fish sounds like a great idea. I do eat fish every once in a while to keep from getting sick of deer all the time. He returned her shy smile, dark paws automatically adjusting to the new course as she led him towards the river that she'd spotted.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 01:52 AM

The girl chuckled a little, amused by the look on his face as she talked a little about her background. She flashed a bright white smile at him before crossing slightly into his path as she steered him towards the river. Paws skimmed lightly over the ground, tail curled over her haunches as she pranced without fear. If something wanted to attack, then there was another with her to watch her back. So she felt she could be just a little less cautious. After all, unless this boy was the threat himself then she felt she had nothing to worry about. No strange scents were on the wind as far as she could tell, and she knew she'd be the first to detect one if it came up. With her sharp nose, she could scent prey more then a mile away. Now, she could smell the heavy stench of bear along with the juicy scent of river trout...her stomach grumbled at the thought. Oh how succulent those fish would be! She glanced down when she felt a drip fall from her muzzle. Eyes widening, her face reddened in embarrassment as she realized she just drooled at the thought. Now that, she knew he must have seen.

Clearing her throat, she turned her head and pushed past the tree line and bushes that broke away to the river shore. The path widening out into soft sand and pebbles mixed with smooth stones and strewn with broken shells. Washed up by the high tides of the river she guessed. The strong smell of bear infiltrated her nostrils, but she was not alarmed. She stopped halfway between the trees and the water, looking back at Pontifex. "The bears won't bother you, there's too much food to go around that they're not worrying about others. Unless you try to steal their own catch, then that's when you have a problem. Just be glad it's not a leopard seal or a shark, then that's when you should be afraid. Those will rip you apart without a second thought. Well...a shark would probably eat you whole if it were big enough, but the other one is pretty much like the wolf of the ocean. Few who encounter one in the water will live, on land it's another story." She glanced towards the feeding bears, every now and then the sight of a jumping fish tempting her paws to run and catch them in mid-air, but she refrained.

Looking at the handsome male, she nudged his shoulder. "Shall we?" She asked before turning to head towards the water. She sensed that he might be uneasy around the bears, so she curved towards a part of the river system that had fewer near them. She stopped near the water bank, drinking some before looking to see if Pontifex was following or not. Water dripped from her silver face like teardrops from the morning flower dew.

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 01:32 PM

He made no move to resist as Pacifica crossed herself before him, using her body as a physical guide as she steered him towards the river. Today was turnig out to be a really good day. He'd left Seracia to scout out the surrounding territories, looking to make himself much more familiar with Alacritis and now he was going to have lunch with the pretty woman Pacifica, who was potentially going to become a new Seracian pack member. It just couldn't get any better. The sound of rushing water reached the esquire's ears, making his rather empty stomach grumble in response. Water meant fish and fish meant food and he was pretty hungry for food. The pair breached the tree line blocking the river from few, dual-hued paws stepping carefully through foliage, golden gaze coming a river much larger than he had ever seen in his life. He followed Pacifica up to the edge of it, the mist from the river coating his whiskers and the tips of his fur. There had to be enough fish in this place to feed all of Alacritis!

The bears won't bother you, there's too much food to go around that they're not worrying about others. Unless you try to steal their own catch, then that's when you have a problem. Just be glad it's not a leopard seal or a shark, then that's when you should be afraid. Those will rip you apart without a second thought. Well...a shark would probably eat you whole if it were big enough, but the other one is pretty much like the wolf of the ocean. Few who encounter one in the water will live, on land it's another story. Pacifica began explaining the situation with the bears fishing at multiple spots around the river. She nudged his shoulder and he nodded in response, smiling at her as he placed himself right at the edge, the cool river water lapping at his dark toes, ready to grab some lunch.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2013, 04:15 AM

The silver Femme's sleek body crouched down alongside the grey squires. Her fur brushed against his as she looked into the water. It was crystal clear, just like the waters where she was born. Looking at the boy from the corner of her eye, the corner of her lips tugged into a smile as she noticed how handsome he looked...the water crystallizing on his features. Her mind fell into a whirl of thoughts, clouding her current thoughts. She sat gazing at him, forgetting for a moment of why they were here...He looks so...handsome...and he's so sweet...why can I not stop staring at him? And why do I feel all fuzzy and warm around him? His eyes are...certainly fetching...just like the rest of him... Her head fell into a slight tilt, mouth slightly open in the smallest of ways in awe. All her attention seemed to be focused on him now...what was happening? Am I...falling in love with hi--

She was jerked out of her thoughts when something slammed into her, barreling her over into Pontifex, and causing her to roll over to his other side onto her back. "Ow!!! What the!?" She glanced up from the other side of the boy, startled from the sudden surprise attack. She pitched forward, placing her forelegs over the boys back as she looked to see what had attacked her. She blinked in surprise when all she saw, right there on the ground where she had previously been, was a rather large trout flopping on the ground. The green and red lined body flopped wildly around as it fought its way back to the water, eyeing the pair of canines. Pacifica's jaw had dropped, she was attacked by a fish!? The embarrassment began to flood in along with the surprise, this all happened in front of HIM???

The innocent girl was clearly startled, surprised, and embarrassed. The perfect picture of it all showed in her reactions and her face. "I was just jumped by a...a FISH!" She cried out in disbelief, to distracted on the thoughts to realize that she should catch it before it leaped back into the safety of the water.

"speech" Thought You

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-31-2013, 04:36 PM

He could feel Pacifica brush against him, allowing her lithe body to crouch beside him as she prepared herself to gather their lunch. Pontifex was too busy admiring the view. He couln't remember if he'd ever seen a bear before. The large creatures seemed somewhat familiar, but the esquire wasn't too sure. Either way, the man was torn between curiosity and wariness of the large beasts. They were powerful things, their musculature much greater than any wolves, their claws much much longer and sharper than a wolfs. They looked to be like slow, lumbering creatures, but the grey and black man wasn't so easily fooled. The muscles wrapping their massive frames told him that they weren't as slow as they appeared to be.

He had just crouched down to get a better look at the fish that they wre going to be hunting, when suddenly Pacifica wasn't beside him, but instead toppling over him, her silver body falling over to his left side. The esquire allowed his belly to kiss the earth, limbs folding beneath hi as he lowered himself to lessen Pacifica's impact. Confused Golden gaze flickered over to his companion, brows furrowing together as he followed her sky blue to the source of her tumbling; a giant fish! Inky lips quirked up in a silent laugh, his shoulders heaving as he tried to contain his laughter, not wanting to come off as rude. Though he had to admit, watching his friend get attacked by a giant fish was pretty hilarious. Guess the food came to us this time. he joked playfully, allowing a gentle laugh to bubble from his lips.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 02:39 AM

The masked dame curled her silver lined lips over her pearly whites. A low irritated growl emanated from her chest. She righted herself, forelegs over the grey and black boys back and touching down on the other side. She stopped growling when Pontifex's voice reached her ears, a bashful look upon her face as she ceased her anger. She then began to blush with embarrassment at what he had just witnessed. "Ehe, yeah it seems so. Saves us the trouble of getting our fur wet, not that I mind!" She exclaimed as she pulled herself to her feet. Returning her attention to the large fish once more, her ears flattened again and she slunk over the boy, her belly fur brushing against him as she made her way to the flopping fish.

She stopped, her eyes following its movements as she sought out the perfect moment to grab it. The fish hopped wildly on the ground, sometimes smacking her feet or hopping a few feet away. The woman gave chase like a cat with a toy. She followed, stopped, pawed at it, then it would jump away again, and the cycle would repeat a few times. Eventually, her frustration ebbed away to be replaced by laughter and mirth. She began to quickly follow it in short bursts, nipping at it and pouncing on it like a puppy on a leaf. She began to make a game of it, forgetting for a moment that the boy was watching. Her melodic laughter carried by the wind. In turn, the feeding bears perked audits caught the sounds and watched as a creature chased after a trout. Amused, a few had wandered a little closer as they watched this strange game of tag.

"speech""Thought""You"

Pontifex I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-13-2013, 12:04 PM

A growl rumbled in the back of Pacifica's throat as she got back onto her paws, throwing her forelimbs over his back as she glared towards the fish. That was certainly something he had never seen in his life before. A wolf get attacked by a fish. That was certainly something that probably happened once every who knows how many years if at all. As much as he didn't want to laugh and be rude, the whole scene was quite comical to say the least. But his attention was quickly taken back by his companion as a bashful look overtook her features, a rosy blush blooming across her face. Ehe, yeah it seems so. Saves us the trouble of getting our fur wet, not that I mind! He chuckled. It certainly does.

He allowed her to traverse across his body, her belly brushing against his back as she returned to all four paws, slinking forward towards the fish. Pontifex lifted himself back to his paws, choosing to recline back on his haunches. The whole fishing idea had been Pacifica's to begin with, so it only seemed right to let her take the first bite from the fish, but it appeared that she had other plans in mind. He watched in quiet curiosity as she began to chase after the fish, at first trying to earnestly catch it but her want to feast on it quickly disappeared as she began to play with it, almost in a feline fashion. The dual colored man was quite entertained, though his intestines would not forget about reminding him that they too needed attention. He tried his best to ignore his gurgling stomach, wanting to let his new companion have her fun.

Talk like this

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 02:18 AM

The girl pawed at the flopping fish, now attentive that it was heading back towards the water. She waited till it jumped a little higher, then hastily snapped it up in her teeth. As it tried to wriggle free, she sauntered back to Pontifex and settled down beside him again, back in the same spot she had been before the trout assaulted her. "Got it.." She mumbled through scale and flesh. She bit down harder, feeling the bones of its spine crack under the pressure and set it down. The fish made feeble attempts of movement, then remained still. She stared at it for a moment before looking at Pontifex, a grin upon her masked face.

"Well, shall we share?" She moved to take a bite, her teeth slicing through the scales and into the soft flesh. Her mouth watered instantly, the taste of fresh fish filling her senses, oh it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted! She wondered if all freshwater fish tasted like this? Certainly not as salty as the ocean tuna and other marine ocean life she was used to. She took in a mouthful, chewing it carefully and avoiding the spines that were hidden within the walls of tender flesh. She swallowed her part, then nudged the carcass to the man. Lifting her head, she realized how close together they were, and the blush that had been creeping on her since they met, came out once more. As she felt the heat rising in her face, she stared down at her paws as she waited for him to take the next bite.

She enjoyed times like this. Though rare they were, she had never been so close to someone before. It made her feel tingly, warm, feelings she hadn't felt before. Especially with her blushing so many times in one day over a boy she had just met, well even that was strange for her too. she cleared her throat, shyly glancing up at him as she tried to find her voice again. "Um...ehe, I thought we could take turns sharing?" Her voice came out slightly shaky, not because of fear or anything like that...but because of the things she had begun to feel. She wondered what he thought, whether he thought she was weird or strange or just an overall nutcase. She must look like a fool to him, acting like a pup. She felt like a pup...shy and nervous around him. Oh gosh...what is wrong with me?! He must think me some kind of crazed girl or something...okay Pacifica...get it together...oh..his eyes...they're so, beautiful. so full of profoundness... A profoundness she had noticed earlier. And just the way the sun made his eyes shine, it seemed to take her breath away...

The pair shared their meal, sitting together in the cool breeze with the river murmuring beside them. She couldn't have pictured a better moment...Would they end up like this again? So close together? She hoped so...for now, she would probably return with him to Seracia. But what a beautiful and an amazing encounter this was...Her mind would forever think about her encounter with the Knight. Her heart, would unknowingly pull her towards him. At last finding what she always dreamed of.

"speech""Thought""You"