ardent

Demon's Dream Of Paradise

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 04:33 PM
  • Hello looking to get my rogue involved in making some friends! I want to get him more accustomed to the Alacritis, before I have him settle down in a pack. I'd like him to meet a few pack members first, he's very light-hearted, and caring, so, I hoping he could make a couple companions. I have a few ideas of what I want.

PLOTS:

I. Rival/Bestie Relationship - I'd like him to have a friend, where the two are constantly trying to outdo eachother, doesn't matter the situation, they eventually devolve a close bound.

II. Instructor - If your interested in a pupil, Crimzen could fit this plot, I'd your character to be seasoned in combat, and teach him the ways, since, he's going to be apart of the avenger rank, he needs to be prepared for the worst. If your character is in need of friends, he will open to that as well.

III. Saving A Life - (Your char doesn't have to be completely helpless), Crimzen is a gentle soul, so, he's likely to help with any dire issue.

If you have any suggestions let me know! C:

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Collision would be a great mentor to him, he was an alpha, stepped down by his own will, and is starting to train warriors for Valhalla.

Syrinx could also be of use, and though Syrinx and Collision are brothers, syrinx is the alpha of glaciem and he's not always so pleasant.

Fenrir

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 07:29 PM
My boy Armageddon would probably get along with him quite well. They could be good friends, and perhaps go head to head in trying to best each other at stuff :3

Squall

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 10:25 PM
any of my wolves would be great friends/rivals with him X)

Squall, Knight Cloud, Tidus, Jack is a pirate so it'd be like a jack sparrow/orlando bloom/liz swan type friendship XD
I also have a couple girls, Pacifica who isn't in the pd yet, Destruction is EVIL, and my shy guy Mako...also have Dragon :) PM/skype me on Dragons account

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 07:34 AM
  • @Col: Awesome. I look forward to having them met, I'll let you know when I'll be creating the thread, after he's done some exploring. Col will be a much better option. xD

@Fen: Sounds good to me, they would be great friends, and Crim will constantly try to challenges, they could also cause a little trouble, after the bound has grown a bit, since, they're both rogues. C:

@Squ: I'm interested in having some rivals for Crim, he'll try his best to make Mako more outspoken (could lead to more character development if you'd like).

Thanks for having a look!