ardent

Eos & Glaciem

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 08:04 PM

Hey guys! Glaciem will be taking in new members, so if anybody has characters willing to be apart of the pack, or even if you'd like to know if they'd fit in you can reply here.

Other plots and idea's are welcome in regards to both just Eos and Glaciem as a Pack. If you'd like an individual thread with Eos now that she's Alpha, feel free to ask for one. Syrinx is second in command, so there may be plots there too.

Buuut, the main thing is- With Eos not being overly affectionate or social, she will be looking at awarding a higher rank to a wolf that can tend to the relationship side of the pack. She realises some individuals want closer bonds with their superiors, and she knows she can't give it to them- so if you have a character that would do well in this role, reply here so we can thread and see. <3

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-02-2013, 08:27 PM
So, I know we didn't finish our other one, but Sasori and Eos should have another thread. Perhaps with the right price she could convince him to join the new Glaciem with the right price if she really is in need of members xD
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 06:23 AM
She's not the kind to persuade, but she would certainly offer.
Even if we picked our old thread back up, we didn't get very far into it. ^^

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
lol no we didn't get very far into it. I suppose I shall reply to that :3 Then we can see about another :P

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Kaala was in the previous Glaciem, and I kinda want her to stay. Maybe we could put up a thread with them and see?

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Well, Shrap- we could always just retime our current thread as if Eos was already Alpha. There's room to do so, up to you!

I'm also happy for Eos and Kaala to thread, Rina. You can always just post in the Glaciem Meeting, but if not- just throw up a starter and I'll respond! <3

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-03-2013, 09:05 PM
to syros and glaciem m'kay thanks. no srsly i want another syros thread after silver storm, and i need to talk to you on skype lol why am i telling u that now *goes away*

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-05-2013, 09:16 PM
I'd be happy with that Yumpy :P I'll reply again soon then and we can see where it goes.