Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-01-2013, 07:20 PM

She had waited long enough to call the meeting, long enough for her wounds to start healing, long enough for her thoughts to organize themselves. The serpent knew not what she was supposed to do with a pack; she was used to being the shadow on the wall, the dust in a corner, the tiniest detail in a pack that held a rather heavy influence through manipulation. Now, however, she found herself in a position to rule. She did not fear it, did not cower with uncertainty as she strode into Amenti. Rather, the serpent oozed grace and confidence. She was not arrogant in the way she arrived in her lands, but instead looked neutral. Prepared.

She arrived to the center of her lands and lifted her snout to the sky, letting out a summons for those who were listening. Any who wished to join (or re-join) the pack would be allowed, and any who wished to hear her explanation were also welcome. She knew not how this meeting would go; she could very well be faced with a group of angry former pack members. And yet, she would do her best to appease them. Medusa?s goals in taking Amenti had not been to create war in order to fight war; that would be like fighting fire with fire. She wanted to take it over to bring peace, to soothe the flames of war that burned around her beloved, to bring her dear Jupiter peace.
Such thoughts were beautiful, but were much more difficult to bring to reality. Medusa was no saint; she was a snake in the grass, an opportunist, a selfish harlot who bathed in the titles and insults thrown at her feet. On her limp to the lands she had been pensive, deciding how she might go about her business and preparing for it. She was prepared for the worst, but she was not expecting it. This meeting would not be an easy one, but perhaps her manipulative nature and silver tongue would help her out. If not, she would depart and come back with her allies, the allies that she was slowly building, the allies that would help her build a better world for the woman she loved.
OOC: All those who wish to join amenti are welcome! Previous Amenti members who want to re-join are also welcome.

Io

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Pack life was strange, she was more of a rogue. For a season she traveled with the dark girl she met during her search for her siblings. All winter they looked after each other, and somehow the two of them managed to survive. Now spring had arrived, and they didn't have to stick so close together. If Kira ever needed her for anything, she would never be too far away - but her restless spirit had sent her wandering once more. Over many rogue lands she had traveled, but never before had she stepped foot near a pack. Perhaps they had decided to make something of themselves? Was that the reason that she could not find them on unclaimed grounds?

She had dared to travel in northern lands once the sun had begun to warm Alacritia once more. They weren't as bitter cold, although snow still lingered on the ground in one places. Slowly she approached the borders of a pack - one that seemed to be new. Her ears twitched atop her head, her pink eyes searching for any signs of anyone that may be here. Yet the earthen girl found no one, only the scent of a single lupine that wasn't somewhat stale - so she followed them, only to stop at the sound of a summons. A woman had called for listeners, she and Io was just made for that.

It was the reason she stepped forward, her figure sweeping toward the stranger until she stood a few yards away from the ebony female. The tiny white fae stared a moment, before offering her a small smile and sitting before her. She had an audience, albeit a small one. Perhaps more would arrive - but even if they didn't, Io would stay, in order to see what this woman had to say. It seemed she was a new leader - and the healer was curious as to how an alpha nurtured a pack from nothing.

Maybe she would make something of herself too.

"If you need anything for your wounds miss, I should be able to help you." She said gently, her tones quiet but not scared. She was not intimidated by single lupine, it was groups that made her feel submerged. Her battle scars would be a testimony to her courage, but for now they would need to be properly treated and the woman would need a bit of rest. But the healer would say nothing else on the matter, waiting for her to speak.

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 10:16 PM

She hadn?t been a member of Amenti long, nor had she met her pack-mates. When the summoning howl cut across the lands, the small assassin, lifted her head lazily from the log she had been poking under. Tongue lolled, saliva dripping in cascades from her jaws, as her head tilted taking in the sound. Scrambling from under the fallen log, twigs and dirt clinging to her tawny pelt, she turned moving in a staggering pace towards the call. Giggles escaped her, not to be confused with peels of glee, but rather, a true sign at the insanity that lingered at her mind.

She wasn?t the first to arrive to the call, the second, however and neither wolf were Kaios, the wolf who had brought her here. She took a long look at the wolf who had called, and looked long at the other wolf before letting out a harrumph and shuffling further into the clearing. Two-colored eyes, studied the pair carefully, as she drew close to them, watching them. Niether smelt of Amenti, not that it bothered here one way or the other. Plopping down onto the ground roughly, she looked at the darker of the pair, seemingly the one who called the meeting and spoke.

?Jezzy?s here.? Her words were light, whimsical, and the smile that followed them was lopsided, and distorted. Small but lethal, the insane wolf wasn?t to be underestimated, and though she had no loyalties, she always looked to those in power to provide direction to whatever path she managed to come up with. She was curious, idly, to who this wolf was, and what was going on. Though she held no anger or care as to what really had happened. As long as she could be left alone, unless there was a job for her to do. ?Assassin, Jezebel, at your service.? She practically sang, as her plume dusted the ground around her, before drawing silent to watch what else was to come.

Speech,

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-01-2013, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013, 12:43 PM by Alena.)

The winds of change had not gone unnoticed by the pale hued fea. There had been whispers among her fellow loners that one of the nearby packs had been challenged for and won. Not that any of this particularly mattered to her, but she wasn't above partaking in the local gossip. She stalked her way through the lands, quietly padding across the forest floor while her violet eyes took in the world around her. Suddenly the silence was broken by a howl piercing the air. Her ears twitched at the sound and she lifted her head in the direction from which it came. If she was a betting wolf, and at times she was, she would bet that howl was a call from the new leader of the rumored pack. Now, she had never been one for packs. They usually frowned on her line of "work". But then again, it was hard to find work when there was no one to give it to you. Her shoulders rolled in a shrug and she set off in a slow trot toward the call. At the very least the trip was worth the gossip she could gather.

Alena slowed to a halt just at the edge of the clearing, hiding herself in the shadows and assessing the small company that had already gathered. She was the fourth to answer the call, one being of similar coloring to herself and one a darker multi-hued wolf with two-toned eyes. She assumed by her place in the group that the third wolf, with dark colored fur and blue-silver eyes, was the new Alpha of this pack. Deciding that it was worth hearing the new wolf out at least, Alena stepped out of the shadows and padded over to the little band, her naturally graceful gate making her paw steps almost silent. She stopped and sat down in one smooth motion, her tail curling over her paws. She gave a silent nod to the new leader and waited for her to state her case.

"Speech."

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 12:04 AM

Weeks later, Tyberius was still wandering the Amenti lands. He'd never gotten a straight answer from the giant violet-hued female but she hadn't outright chased him away either. He felt that, that meant he had permission. Not that he truly cared in the first place, but good first impressions help in deceiving others. He didn't stay in just Amenti; he explored the area outside it as well. The multi-colored male was deeply proud of himself for managing to survive the winter alone and constantly imagined rubbing it in his brother's scarred face. Maybe one day he'd get that chance.

It had recently come to his attention that the alpha female had fought another wolf for the pack and lost. He wasn't sure what had happened between them, although he would have enjoyed watching the fight for dominance. Soon, he would return to the borders and request to join, but he figured that the tense air would have to die down first. There were some situations in which he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself and this was one of them.

A howl broke the silence, a summoning howl. Technically, Tyberius wasn't a pack member but he was interested in hearing what had happened (and whether the ex-alpha had died for the pack). No harm in going to find out, he thought. I'll just stay on the sidelines, quiet, and lie when spoken to. If need be. His curiosity getting the better of him, he limped toward the source of the sound.

There were a few other wolves already there, two white, one multicolored like himself, and a black female. The black-furred female with the piercing blue-ish eyes was the new alpha, he was sure of it. The way she presented herself before them was worthy of a queen. Tyberius wondered if they would get along. He knew all about coveting things that weren't his and taking them by force.

Without saying a word, Tyberius dipped his head to the black female and shuffled to an empty space. His hind leg was tired, and he took a seat to relieve the pain. His tail curled around him, covering the scarred stump.

Rivera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-04-2013, 12:27 PM

tongue would glide over inky lips and her eyes would adjust to the lighting of such a place. Ears turned forward and the woman bolstered herself, she would go forth and she would find the source of this summons. Such power! Such hope. A hiss flees from her lips and the woman's nails hit the ground with ease. Taking her time, her sweet time, she falls in line with the few gathered, turning her attention on the reine. A smile lingers over her jaws as she crosses the side of her sister, indignant and warm she hisses her name "Io," It is spoken with the slick loyalty she bids to her siblings and she offers her warm touch in effort to assuage their time apart. Eyes flee to the matriarch of the land and a coy smile plays on her womanly features, "Do you require those that swear fealty?" Anything for you my sweet o anything!

Speech!

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-04-2013, 01:12 PM

She did not expect many to attend at all; one, maybe two at most. It would be a start, and the serpent Queen would appreciate anyone who decided to show their face. A pack of three was better than a pack of two, after all. Nonetheless, she did not assume when the curious faces started to appear. Their presence did not mean a membership; it did not mean she had much more than a few who wished to see what she could do. She let her bi-colored eyes rove over those who attended, nonetheless, inspecting them, evaluating them, picking them apart. She was an opportunist above anything else, and thus when she looked upon the faces she tried to learn what she could.

The first to arrive was an angel with pink eyes, stating that she would heal wounds if necessary. She was a pretty thing, and Medusa supposed that she could use somebody to look her over. She?d worked hard these past couple of days, and she wasn?t too certain that she hadn?t overworked herself. ?After the meeting, perhaps, doll,? she purred. Next to arrive was a girl whose pelt still smelled of Amenti, a girl whom the snake was uncertain of but whose presence was not minded all that much. Jezebel. A brief nod was given to the girl, as well as a thoughtful glance. Assassins could come to much use, especially if Newt waged the war she was planning. But was this truly a wolf who had lived under the Queen Slayer?s reign, who was to say that she had any sort of loyalties? Or that, if she did, she still held them for Newt.
Another white she-wolf approached, silent and saying nothing, but noted all the same. There was little the serpent could do with such silence, little she could try to pick apart and discern. Next was a male, a strange appearance considering that so far females had been far more intrigued by the snake?s pack. Well, aside from Deteste. Perhaps this male would be of some use to them. The midnight Queen looked upon the last arrival, a darkened beauty who already seemed familiar with the first arrival. She inquired about fealty, and with that the harlot decided it was best to begin. She, in all truth, had not a fucking clue about what she was doing. Direct leadership was not her strength, and she hoped that maybe her secondary alpha would help this. For now, however, she had to put her charming pants on and seduce these few into her pack.

?My name is Medusa, the Madame of Amenti,?she spoke to the crowd. ?I have called this meeting to see who might be interested in joining my ranks, and who might have questions about my position here,? she announced. That much should have been obvious, but it was better to cover all of her bases. ?This is not a binding contract. If you don?t like what I say, you are more than welcome to leave. I only ask that you do so swiftly,? she said. It was all preliminary bullshit; little nice things to say that would paint herself as a much nicer individual than she actually was.

?My rules will be simple; do what you want, but if you don?t pull your weight, don?t expect me to bail you out,? she said. Medusa cared little for policing the morality of her members; be they murderers or rapists, she did not mind so long as they regarded the alliances of the pack and could take what they dished. ?For obvious reasons, anyone who acts against an ally will be punished. Currently, our only and closest allies are Ludicael. To act against them will be treated the same as acting against a fellow pack member,? she spoke. Alliances were power for now; until they earned a substantial number of members, they would rely upon their closeness with other packs for protection.
It was then that her attention returned to the black female with powdered undersides, having not ignored her question. ?I do not think it would be fair to ask for what I have not earned,? she told the woman. ?I require those that breathe and can hunt and look after themselves. Loyalty comes with effort, and aside from a battle, I have done little to earn any of your loyalty,? she said, looking up and gauging the reactions of the crowd. ?But if you would give me the chance, I believe I can prove myself,? she said. It would take one hell of an effort, but she would do her best to be an efficient Queen.
?As for ranks, they must be earned. I may give certain members ranks to see how they do, to test them, but these will not be permanent positions unless those I choose prove competent,? the serpent stated. ?Since we are on the topic of ranks, I would like to reveal that, for now, our Master, our second Alpha if you will, is a man named Deteste,? she said. She hoped that they, together, would present a compelling option for those gathered. ?Now that I have bored you all to death, are there any questions?? she would say, gazing at the crowd and wondering who would speak up. Had she interested them?

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Intelligent amethyst eyes watched quietly as a few more wolves showed their faces at the meeting. The brute that took his place among them intrigued her. Not only was he the only brute to show up as of yet, his leg was apparently completely missing. And yet, he seemed to be thriving on his own just fine. That impressed fact impressed the fea. She turned her attention to the last attendee of this meeting briefly. The fea seemed to know the other white-hued fea that had been here before Alena had arrived. She didn't really grab Alena's attention, but the black and white wolf did ask a very interesting question. Must they swear fealty to this inky-hued wolf? Before she could ponder this more the new leader of these lands spoke up.

Every term and condition that she listed seemed exceedingly fair in the assassin's eyes. She could understand the need to respect their allies and that it was important to do your part for the pack. Alena didn't much care for the pack's welfare, it wasn't in her nature, but it was only fair that if someone was to do something for her she should do the same in return. She was dark, not unreasonable. It also showed how wise the madame was, knowing that loyalty was earned, not simply given. It was intriguing though that this creature had already chosen her right hand wolf, the master of this pack so to speak, yet she didn't see him here today. Alena didn't question it, just assuming that he would be showing his face soon enough. When the opportunity to question the leader was given, Alena decided to take advantage of it to finally speak. Her voice was smooth and sweet, but the soft kindness of her voice didn't touch her eyes. "Madame, I believe your rules are fair enough. I do wonder, however, how one is supposed to prove themselves worthy of these ranks you speak of. How will you measure our worth?" Alena was comfortable following this fea after the speech she had given, but the white fea wasn't sure she would be as forgiving to the rest of the wolves here were she have to report to them.

"Speech."

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 12:11 AM by Deteste.)

It had been long since Medusa's call had vanished in the wind. The spring winds were mild but the weight of Deteste's lateness forced him to keep a rushed gait. He hadn't known when the woman was planning on calling the meeting and she had called it at a rather inopportune moment for Deteste. Medusa wasn't the best communicator and it caused their working relationship to be strained. He liked the woman but he was not sure she respected him. He understood that she might feel some resentment to her presence but he had volunteered to move to her lands. Not to babysit but to help settle the dust that had been raised. She would learn the value of Deteste's leadership. She could not seduce a kingdom.

He had been an extrememly busy man since his promotion to Sol. Though he was moving to Amenti with Medusa he continued to tend to Ludicael duties as best he could. He was unsure where Laxago would choose to be her home but he planned on spending his spare time in the mangroves. The red forest had it's own charms. He would live in it for now. But it would never live in him. Crossing into the territory lines the redwoods towered above him. Their sky-ward canopy shed an ever present shadow on the ground below and in this shade Deteste slackened his pace as not to appear in any bit off guard. Shaking his pelt to flatten any windblown hairs. As he approached his name was called and his ears tugged slightly forward as it was spoken. "And this is he." he spoke loudly, making himself visible to any who were present, pressing through the crowd to take a position beside Medusa. He bowed his head before muttering a collective "Hello." to those who were present.

He took pause to offer a toothsome smile to the Madame and then contented himself with observing the crowd that had formed before him. He pondered whether or not anyone would recognize him. Sol of Ludicael. Master of Amenti. He was unsure how he stood in Ludicael now that he was here but he expected that upon his return his title would be the same and that his presence in the mangroves would be respected. As Medusa's speech closed an an inquiry was made Deteste cleared his throat and spoke. "It should also be known that Valhalla members are not to be harmed in any way. We are currently in negotiation of an alliance with their leaders. " "Upon ending his sentence his glance shifted attentively to the Madame who he expected to answer the white pelted woman who had posted inquiry.
"speech"

Taska Takira

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 12:19 AM

Taska Takira had traveled far and wide, for the mere fact that she was alone, well mostly, after her meeting with a young white dam Kira had gotten close to the girl and effectively fallowed her around looking for what they both desired most, their family. But as winter neared its end Kira had grown restless, she enjoyed her time with Io, but her paws wanted to else where, so without a cause Kira had said goodbye to the white girl and left on a independent adventure, that soon turned lonely. Something Kira had no idea could happen, for she had been alone for most of her life, but as it seems; she became accustomed to the companionship that Io had given, and now desired it... Which was a strange thing, something she was not prepared to deal with, and did not think would affect her so much. So that was why this black girl was seen traveling back the way she had came to look for the first friend she ever had, on her second birthseason no less! Yes that was right Kira had reached the big two, a full adult. A the age of two her mother had found a reason to live and fight. So Kira also has those expectation, she needed something to protect, a reason and maybe that reason should be helping Io.

Taska Takira moved through the forest fallowing the river, when a large scent hit her, a gathering of some sort, but none of the wolves had the same whiff, so they where not a pack, that made the girl curious. She came forward and stopped as the gathering centered on a black female. Kira got a tail end of the conversation, it seemed that there was a new pack forming right before her eyes, that gave the black girl pause. She scanned the wolves gathered and stopped at the sight of the white body. Kira knew her, it was non other than Io, the one wolf she was looking for. Kira was at a lost about what to do at that point, Io looked like she was going to join the now forming pack, and that left Kira with two choices, fallow her friend into this new pack under a leader she did not know, or walk away from the only friend she had, leaving herself with no one. Well it seemed that the choice was already made for her, Kira would join this rag tag band and see where it lead her.

Kira came out into the open then, her amber eyes watching the small female, that held herself like a Alpha. That brought back memories of when her mother told her the story of Rukai. About her blunder into the packs lands and how she meet her surrogate mother, Eureka. Kira would imagine that Eureka held herself the same way that this dam does. "Excuse me, Madam. I think I would like to join you as well. I am Taska Takira, Kira." Kira moved forward into the crowd, and stopped by her friend. "I am more than able to pull my own weight, have been since I was just under a year old; if you will have me, I will serve you for as long as I do not have a reason not to." She smiled at the black dam, her amber eyes confident, ready for anything. Yes She was ending up just like her mother had, joining a pack that she had only stumbled upon.

Luxuria

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 12:26 AM

((fuck it, lets throw the oldest generation of Sovari girls in XDD))

Late as always. The tired woman moved quietly to the edge of the group that had gathered, at this point mostly women, and lifted her head to listen to the woman who had called everyone together. Medusa? How many times had this pack changed hands now? First Sade, then her sister, then Sade once more and then Newt and now this woman? Maybe it was time to return for a while, time to stop running. Maybe she could even convince Levi to join her eventually. But then again, maybe she wouldn't even be interested in rejoining this pack... No doubt Newt would be back for vengeance and if not here then Zara surly would. Luxuria knew her sister, knew her better then she knew any of her other siblings and she wouldn't let her pack go to just anyone. Unless this was her plan? Lux sat quietly, paying attention to the female as she spoke, head tipped. It was a fairly long speech but informative none the less and she found herself nodding along. Once done she took a moment and looked around. And who did she see? None other then two of her darling siblings. She had known Rivera well enough, been around a bit for the first year of the girls life but Io... Lux only knew her in passing, their mother had been rather... Protective of her and her brother Aiden... But Luxuria knew of her no doubt. She chuckled softly and shrugged. Maybe they could all pretend to be a family again here, but though she knew their names she knew little of their personalities now. "I was a member of Lentajin when it was first formed. I would like to offer you my services in any way you might desire them, Madame" she said boldly. It was an open ended promise, sly smile slipping across her slender maw. If her sisters were here to join then maybe this new pack ranking wouldn't be so bad?

Speech!

Tallis

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 07:56 PM

During the whole of the proceedings Tallis had hung back in the shadows of the forest, just close enough to the meeting to hear what was going on. A new pack leader, huh? He had heard the summoning howl while he was out exploring and out of curiosity had come to see who had called. To his surprise he found a fairly large gathering of wolves with a pitch-black fea at their head. Even more wolves had steadily trickled in after the new alpha, or madame, had given her speech. It had not gone unnoticed by the brute that almost every member of this newly forming pack was female, with the exception of the master of the pack and one other wolf that seemed to be missing a leg. This fact was more interesting to the wolf than it was for him to be watching a pack form before his eyes. He wasn't all that interested in being ordered around, which is why he had never joined a pack before. But it was lonely out in the wild by himself, and there wasn't much of Alacritis left to explore so his hobby was quickly running out. Besides, it would be nice to settle down with a fea and if the pack happened to have so many female members, well then his odds of finding someone who liked him was pretty high, wasn't it.

Nodding to himself, he pulled himself to his paws and shook out his fur that had gotten disheveled in his days travels. He wanted to make a good impression after all. The gray brute padded into the clearing, taking his place among the other gatherers. His golden amber eyes glanced to the new alpha, his gaze meeting hers. Once the last fea that had entered the scene before he did said her piece he spoke up, "I too would like to join your pack, madame.

"Speech."

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 11:27 PM

TYBERIUS.

To Tyberius' surprise, there were quite a lot of wolves showing up at this meeting, and only a few of them were males. He wasn't romantically or even lustfully interested in anyone, so the fact that the males were outnumbered was just that. A fact and nothing more.

What did interest him was that the black female had begun to speak to the crowd that had gathered. Firstly, she had a name. Medusa. It was foreign to his ears and almost enjoyable. Secondly, she was a Madame and not an alpha, although Tyberius equated these to be about the same. One of her requirements were that every wolf had to be able to look after themselves, a place where he fell short. He was not capable of hunting large game and at times, even the small animals evaded his teeth. Odds were that the serpentine woman already assumed that fact but Tyberius was determined to blatantly lie. If he had to follow up on that, then so be it. He would not be turned away.

Medusa mentioned ranking but it mattered little to Tyberius, so he tuned that bit out. He didn't care where he stood in the pack. It was likely that none of them would care for him anyway and all he meant to do was cause chaos. Most of the time.

The alpha had introduced one of the only other males as Master, but that was all Tyberius needed to know. The rest didn't matter. Medusa invited questions and other wolves spoke up, pledging their allegiance to Amenti. He waited until there was a silence, then spoke up himself. "I will stay." He could have concocted a cutsie little story about how he'd stick with the pack through anything but right now it was too much effort. No one would notice; they would just assume that he said little, until they grew to know him better.

TAG: none. WORDS: 319 NOTES: none.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-08-2013, 12:11 PM

It was not long before a white-pelted woman stepped forwards, inquiring about how they were to prove themselves. In all honesty Medusa hadn?t thought that far, but improvisation motherfuckers. The serpent was quick on her feet with a silver tongue, and she would hopefully find a suitable answer. ?In simple ways; if I see you taking interest at the borders, hunting, protecting the pack, or just generally being involved in pack life,? she noted, before dipping her head to Deteste in respect. His speech about Valhalla was also respected; if he thought they could be a good alliance, then she would not protest. Medusa was not the best communicator, but she did respect the male as a leader, as the sort of man whom Jupiter had chosen to rule by her side.
A black woman stepped forward, the first at the meeting to pledge herself to Medusa. ?Do you have a specialty, lovely? Are you a healer or a scout or hunter or a warrior? You do not have to be anything if you don?t want,? she purred, her voice deceptively gentle. She wanted to know what this woman could do. Next stepped forward another, pledging her services. A crooked grin rose upon Medusa?s face as she listened, unable to contain herself as she spoke. ?Oh I desire them alright, but what services do you offer?? the question fell like honey from her lips, innocent perhaps to those who did not hear the filthy tone of her voice. It was a double entendre; firstly an attempt to seduce the earthen beauty, and secondly an attempt to see what sort of duties this woman might take hold of.

After each speech she would make sure to allow time for Deteste to speak, if he would like to. So far she had a pack drowning in women, although the next two males who decided to join would even out the numbers a bit. Good.. ?You are welcome my dear, but what can you do?? she asked. It was not an attempt to insult, but rather a question of where she would sort him. She had a general rank, and she had ranks for those who would be assigned to a specific duty. The next male to speak was three-legged, and she wondered what use he could serve. Nonetheless, she supposed there was something that could prove worthy about him. ?The saem question to you, love,? she hummed, before speaking. ?If there are no more questions, I would like to ask that those wishing to join speak up and tell me what duty they are best at. You do not have to be good at anything at all, if you are not certain what you wish to specialize in,? she informed them.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-08-2013, 01:01 PM

The pale wolfess listened to the madame of this slowly growing pack, considering her answer to her question of how they would prove themselves. It was a fair answer, as all of the dark fea's answers seemed to be. Alena appreciated Madusa's fairness and could understand why she would base ranks on what a wolf gave to the pack. One that had taken the time to hone a skill and contributed themselves to pack life should rank higher than a wolf that was a only taking from the pack and not giving back. Satisfied, Alena sat back and watched as the master of the pack showed his face, along with several other stragglers. One by one, the wolves around her pledged their services to this pack, but Alena had to wonder what services these were. Apparently Medusa's thoughts mirrored her own because the last question that left the leaders lips was what each of them that offered their services could do. Alena spoke up again, saying simply, "I am an assassin, madame, but I have also honed my skills in tracking. I would like to join your pack and offer you these services should you want them." Having said her piece and made her decision, Alena sat back again, waiting to see what the outcome of this meeting would be.

"Speech."

Tallis

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 01:08 PM

The new leader of this mis-matched band of wolves posed an interesting question. What did they do? What were they good at. Tallis considered his own abilities for a moment. All he's ever done is explore and learn the land. Well, and chase after feas, but what brute didn't do that? He wasn't sure if knowing how to get from point A to point B was really a talent, but he figured it had to be better than nothing. He waited and listened to one of the white fea's answers, blinking a couple of times at hearing that she was an assassin. His skill set didn't seem near as interesting after hearing that. He looked around at the other wolves here and wondered if they too had the fighting skills that he lacked. Tallis cleared his throat and said, "I am a navigator of sorts. I can tell you the fastest way to get anywhere in Alacritis. I guess I'm a fairly good hunter as well." That was all he really knew how to do so he shut up and waited to see what the others could do.

"Speech."

Rivera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-08-2013, 02:13 PM

Rivera prided herself in quite a bit, the first was manipulation. She was fairly good about getting her way and making sure that whatever she was getting was perfect. She settled for no less than the best and she fought for every single things she had, every thought, every memory. It was a cute thought, a sweet thing almost. A trickling smile rose on her lips as the Madame spoke, giving off her rules and explaining exactly what everyone wanted to know. A question was given, nothing too intrepid, and yet a smile spread, with ease, over Rivera's inky lips. She would just love to show the other what she was made of. It was be oh so perfect. She rose, her tawny legs delivering her forward, where she would dip her head to the queen. Her exit would have to be swift, and even though a king was already in play, Rivera would ignore him. She was ever so slightly sexist, and males were particularly...morons.

"Visit me later, I'll show you the things I'm good at. My services," then she would turn tail to adventure her new home and figure out what kind of mischief was best for her to get into.

Speech!

Taska Takira

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 02:54 PM

Taska Takira watched as the smallish gathering grew large by the second, her amber eyes watching as one after the other positioned them self in this ragtag pack of rogues and a few pack wolves. This was a chance at a new beginning for a few, and frankly Kira felt the energy hyping up, exited in fallowing her mothers paw prints. It was only after another male presented himself did madam Medusa turn to Kira, a small purr under her voice. Kira was unfazed by the question and the manner it was presented, she knew this game, at least she had heard about it form her mother, this woman was not someone to overlook, she was a force unto herself. But she was unprepared for the question that she did turn to her. It not that Kira did not know what she was good at, it was the fact that she was asked about it. Hummmm, she thought, how was she going to give the woman a profound answer. Kira sat down her amber eyes watching as the alpha repeated the question to another glade that she gave Kira time to think on her snappy response, it took effort to sound smart.

After a white furred and purple eye (Kira was curious about the purple eyes, she had never seen anything like it before) female told the dam that she was indeed a trained killer. Kira tilted her head at white girl, her mind trying to take that in, the woman that was indeed smaller than she, it was a wonder that Kira was not a warrior, she defiantly had the build for it if that girl was a killer.

It was only after another member piqued in what they where good at and another invited the dam to a tryst that Kira raised her voice. "I am good at many thing, madam. I am decent at hunting, I excel at fishing, had very small chance to learn the warrior art but I have the build for it so I am sure I could learn it. But foremost I am a guiding mind, I do as my mother before me did, give a wise word here and there, that is all." Kira looked at the woman, her amber eyes tracing the black woman, would she have a use for a word smith? For a wise soul, one guided by the spirit of her mother.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 03:24 PM
holy tits on a stick, thank you muse ♥

Although she had been situated at the opposite end of the island, tending to her developing whelps, the summoning howl of Amenti?s sovereign resounded throughout the willow trees, the effeminate song wafting through her ears and alerting her to the first meeting to be held for the newfound establishment. Immediately, the pallid fiend bounded to her paws, pressing her damp and leathery nostrils against the plush nape of all three suckling babes to bid them a silent farewell, briskly trotting off in the direction of her pack?s headquarters. She already possessed a high title and had been informed of the basic regulations to adhere to during her temporary stay, and yet, for fear of having her prestigious title usurped by any newbies who appeased the serpent queen, she would attend the meeting like a true diplomat. Of course, she would be late to the meeting due to the distance she?d have had to travel in order to get there, but she hoped the queen would be forgiving with the knowledge of her circumstances. Any others intent upon pledging their allegiance to the pack, however, would be oblivious to her reasoning and would, undoubtedly, view their first official Captain as a slacker. But, no matter ? Morphine would do everything within her power to redeem herself after the faulty first impression.

The pretentious regalia she had retained since murdering her adversary lessened as she breached the borders of Amenti, lowering her skull in orientation to her spine and allowing her tail to sweep against her heels in regards to the queen. A sly smirk caressed her countenance as her pupils fell upon the black snake, offering her an apologetic bob of her head as she strode into the fray, gaze then trailing from face to face as she attempted to memorize each distinct visage present. The majority of wannabe Amenti wolves were female, quick to promise their loyalty to the new sovereign; Morphine wondered if they had any idea what the serpent had accomplished or if she had been the sole creature there to witness Medusa?s feat. Regardless, the militants that the serpent managed to rally appeared promising, so if the former behemoth queen wished to wage war upon them, surely she would not obliterate them with ease. An indifferent expression washed the devious from her countenance as she turned her attention back to the queen, rolling her mass back onto her haunches as she waited for a command of some sort. She was hesitant to introduce herself just yet to the masses, reluctant to steal the limelight away from the serpent queen.

"speech"

Io

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 03:26 PM
The female answered her, telling her to wait until after the meeting - and Io nodded. The other's tone was a vixen's pur, and she wondered just what type of woman she was under her dark fur and various scars from a recent fight. She would find out soon enough - as would the other wolves that were gathered here. A surprising amount gathered, it simply took them a while to trickle in. A couple at most smelled like the territory that they were seated in, but most were strangers, rogues that were pulle din and inticed much like she herself was.

What surprised her most though, was the sight of family. The woman was dark, and barely registered in her mind as someone familiar, but vaguely she remembered her, all black and white and curves and physical beauty. Having her beside her, she faintly smiled, her ears flicking atop her head as she hesitantly leaned into the other's touch. "Rivera." Her whispered voice was a gentle greeting, with a touch of a question in case her memory failed her and she got her older sibling's name wrong. Honestly her presence was that of an acquaintance at this point, but she was loyal to her family regardless of how well she didn't know many of them.

And finally the dark lady spoke, saying what she had called together so many misfits. She was starting a new pack here, as the leader of Amenti. They had not been claimed by her upon entering her territory, which was odd, but Io was thankful. Being around so many wolves at once was making her a bit ancy. Thankfully though, most had not spoken much, and only the smooth tones of the Madame broke the silence thus far save for small mutterings and short introductions. Sighing, she looked down at her paws, and then back up at the Madame as she spoke. She did not want to pressure them, but she wanted them to earn their ranks - it was strange and contradicting, yet the oddities within the words were not impossible to understand. A lax environment, but one where recognition and power were attainable.

She wondered how long a hierarchy like this could last.

And then she asked the dreaded question - whether anyone here had inquiry about her lands.

The first to speak was thankfully rather gentle with her speaking and words. Io didn't flinch as she spoke, only watched as the meeting took place. Voices and words from many other wolves swirled together in her mind. The albino was really starting to feel like she should leave - there was nothing that she could say to have impact here. She would find the Madame after the meeting to help her with her wounds... she was about to stand and leave - when a familiar voice cut through the rest of the sea. "Kira." She mouthed the other girl's name, only to smile as the other stopped beside her. Her tail wagged faintly behind her, seeing the dark female was comforting, she was happy to have her there with her while she re-learned how to fit into some semblance of pack life.

The brown woman that showed shortly after held a strong amount of deja-vu - and Io found herself staring at the lovely woman, wondering just where they had met before. Perhaps after the meeting she could find her, attempt to catch up with her if they really did share some fleeting moments in their past. Perhaps she was family too?

She was pulled back into the meeting when others started telling their Madame what they were skilled with. Io hadn't heard her ask, but she followed suit, albeit a bit quietly. "I am a healer." Her sentence was plain, simple, and perhaps she would not fit in among assassins and hunters and warriors, but everyone needed their wounds patched up from time to time. "I am skilled with plants and their remedies." Hopefully that would be enough to answer their alpha's question.