build
player
06-30-2013, 03:38 AM
OOC Name: Wolfie
How did you get here?: >>

Character's Name: Demaro
Season of birth: Spring
Size: small
Appearance description: Pup: He's going to be an adorable black ball of fur that slowly turns into white as he ages. He has incredibly blue eyes that are a stark contrast to his dark puppy body. He's fluffy, lovable, and amusingly clumsy.
Adult: Demaro is covered completely by a soft creamy white fur, with hardly any imperfections finding their way to his pelt. His maw holds a handsome black nose and gorgeous eyes. His face is well proportioned and quite handsome. He's not as bulked up as his father had been, he's a bit more lanky and swift. That's not to say he doesn't have muscle mass, he's just more lithe. His legs are lengthy with large paws to end his limbs. His tail is pretty lengthy but not impressively fluffy.

Duty: I don't know

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Will be accepted upon birth.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Due to Desdemona's birthing thread not being put up in time, the pups were stillborn. If you would like, we could set this account to inactive for when they decide to have another litter. Please ask Eve about this then let me know.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
If the decision isn't changed i don't want to retry with him. I'll just edit a few things a put the account up for adoption.