Athena I
06-28-2013, 08:19 PM
OOC Name: Shelby
How did you get here?: I was here :3

This is one of Desdemona and Demonio's pups that I will be adopting

Character's Name: Phoebe

Season of birth: Winter

Size: Medium

Appearance description: As a puppy, she is a little smaller that most. She is naturally built thinner with longer legs that make her naturally very clumsy. She is very awkward, but still naturally beautiful with her piercing gray eyes. As she matures, It is easy to tell that Phoebe is built for thinking and not for fighting. She has grown past her awkward puppy phase into a beautiful adult. The rest of her body caught up to her long legs, but she is still built thinly. She has a well shaped head that showcase her intelligent eyes that are a deep, smoky gray color. She stands out from her siblings with her fur that is a mix of dark gray, light russet, and cream with her legs and face being a pale, off-white color. The top of her head and ears are mostly the rusty red color with that color dappling throughout her coat.

Duty: Not sure yet, either medic or advisor

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Looks good. You will need to be sure about her size before she can be accepted, and you won't have to choose a duty until she's two.

Otherwise, this will be accepted upon the birth of their litter.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Due to Desdemona's birthing thread not being put up in time, the pups were stillborn. If you would like, we could set this account to inactive for when they decide to have another litter. Please ask Eve about this then let me know.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I really love this character so yes, I would like to hold on to her account. I'll talk to Eve about it when I see her