Skaði I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-28-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 04:28 PM by Skaði I.)
Out-of-Character Name: Lazuli

Character's Name: Ska?i Hr??vitnisdottir
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 40"
Appearance Description: A catlike fluidity graces her movements; a fluidity that suggests feminine softness but was actually born out of brutal battle training. Skadi is a seasoned warrior and as such she's built like one. She stands at 40" and weighs 155lbs. She's wiry, her frame packed with hard earned muscle that's well hidden beneath a heavy coat. Her limbs are long, her features fine, and if not for the small scars that dot her face and legs, her appearance would suggest that she is nothing more than a silly, empty-headed girl.
Calling: Night stalker
Proof of Purchases: Bri has graciously allowed me to keep Skadi's height, the original proof of purchase is right HERE

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-28-2014, 11:22 PM
Her design is mine, Sasuke's character was white and black. I'll change her weight in just a second.
This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Skaði I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-29-2014, 04:38 PM
She's ready to be accepted

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
09-30-2014, 07:25 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]