ardent

Evil Beauty

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 11:34 AM

Ghost arose from her den, slipping from its mouth for the last time. Segar was gone, vanished, he had abandoned her and their pups without care or remorse, without a word of goodbye or an inkling of where he had vanished off too. Seracia was not a home for the ivory fae, it never had been, it never would be. She didn't belong here, it was Segar that had been a bonding tie, it was Segar that was now gone.

She yearned for her pups to come with her, to make this journey, this switch with her, they would be embraced, welcomed within Amenti's grasp. newt would help them all achieve whatever they wished to become. She knew that too be true, but she was no dictator, her pups knew of her love, they knew of her adoration. She loved them enough to let them stay if they so choose, no matter how greatly that might kill her. She wanted them with her always, but they were just over six months, if they wished to stay, she would not force change upon them. Everyone had a choice.

The ivory goddess would slide to a halt, misted grey orbs rising to the heavens, a cry for her three pups bellowing from her larynx as she reclined to her haunches and waited their arrival. No one else was permitted here, her pups and her pups alone, this was a family affair.

Speech!

Misty

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 11:53 AM

Misty was once again standing about in the chilly ocean water that ventured by her den. She loved home, she loved the water, she loved the sand. And if only she knew it would end so quickly, she would have embraced it. But she was only a pup, only half a year old. Did she know any better? Of course she looked at life much differently than her siblings, she saw the better. But leaving home... was there any other way?

She wanted to stay with Ghost, where ever she wanted to go. It was her mother, and it was all she had besides he siblings. And she knew that none of them would want to stay back in Seracia with their mother.

Her ears switched behind her, swinging her head toward the den where her mother had called for them. And almost instantly she started hopping out of the water and into the sand, the minerals sticking to her belly and back legs. Her paws hit grass, and the dew slightly wiped off some of the sand in her toes and on her paw pads. She then approached Ghost, her mother, and looked up at her with glistening eyes wanting all of her attention and love.

"Yes Mama? I'm here!"

Speech,

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 12:08 PM

The woman would lower her body to the earth as Misty raced towards her, always it seemed, the most eager to please, she lover her pups equally, she favored none of them, all four were precious too her, but this needed to be spoken of. This would be their first large decision and they wouldn't have long to make it. Gerhardt had called them bastard children, Newt would embrace them lovingly. Gerhardt and she didn't get along, Newt was like her long lost sister. They would grow and thrive in Amenti, she should have left when she was pregnant, she never should have returned, it was more than clear that Segar didn't care what happened to her or their pups.

"Misty... I'm leaving, I'm going to Amenti, a dear friend of mine, a sister, rules its lands. Her name is Newt. She wants to make our lives better, to see all of us succeed and become something amazing, something that had been repressed here. I love you and I adore you, but I won't force you to come with me, but I would love it if you would, you three pups are my world, you keep me grounded, but I cannot stay here any longer. I love you Misty, wont you come?" Ghost watched her daughter carefully, awaiting with baited breath.

Speech!

Misty

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 12:19 PM

Her mother talked about leaving home, and Misty understood most of it. Some parts she didn't understand but she got the gist of it. Does this mean that she had an Aunt? How exciting! But she knew this wasn't about who was now part of her family. She knew that Ghost needed her in her venture, and she knew that she didn't want to be all alone in Seracia. As Ghost spoke, Misty's maw discontinued the smile, trying to work it all through her head. And so she knew what she should do.

"Yeah Mama, I couldn't leave you."

But something inside her couldn't help but think about her father, Segar. She was more of a daddy's girl when he was around. But he disappeared and they hadn't seen him in so long. But then surely couldn't leave him, could they?

"But what about daddy?"

Speech,

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 12:31 PM

Ghost dipped her head forward, brushing her maw against Misty, and dragging her forward, cradling her like the precious thing she was. Relief flooded through her body at her acceptance, if her other two would come... Ghost could ask for nothing greater. It would break her heart to leave even one of her babes behind but she knew this was something that needed to be done. She bathed her daughter in kisses. "I love you Misty." her words were gentle and soft and when that inquiry grated against her ears she winced. She was surprised they even remembered there father, they had scarcely been a few weeks old when he just up and vanished.

"Your papa is gone Misty, hes not coming back, he left us." She wouldn't lie, he wasn't going to be here any longer. She gnawed her bottom lip anxiety crawling up her spine as she waited for her son and her other daughter.

Speech!

Talon I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-28-2013, 11:31 AM
There was little hesitation in Talon's step as he bounded forward, immediately upon hearing his mother's call to the children. No; his eyes gleamed with unabashed adoration for his single parent. His father had been away for some time, and though it made the boy quite sad to not see him anymore, he didn't exactly know why. Maybe he didn't like him? Or didn't like their mom? But how! She was so beautiful and loving and perfect.

The brief sadness he felt evaporated completely as she came into view. Behind the boy, his tail began to wag rapidly behind him, a clear sign of his joy. "Mama!" He paused his approach to speak, his voice soft but certain. She seemed sad, holding Misty close. Was something wrong? He faltered a bit as he hobbled forward. He had grown much more steady on his three paws, though often stumbled and fell still. He didn't get why he was so much more unsteady on his paws than his siblings, but they never made fun of him, and so he was content. "Misty! What's wrong?" He nosed his mother's cheek tenderly as he drew closer to the two.

Misty

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 01:42 PM

Misty looked kindly at her mother. Segar was gone? Daddy was gone? He wasn't coming back? Why would he leave them? Misty didn't quite understand being at a young age. She didn't really understand that Segar had abandoned them. He had been there for such a while of Misty's life, and then simply vanished. He hadn't been seen in a while, by any of the family. But it was sure he wasn't even part of Seracia anymore.

"I don't get it Mama."

But at that moment, talon had came into the den. He noticed the sadness upon their mother. And his nose reached her cheek with comfort. Of course Ghost could have told him what was going on, but Talon had spoke to Misty for an answer, and she wouldn't leave him without one.

"Mama says she has to leave. But she isn't going to make us go with her."

She hoped over to talon, her muzzle reaching his ear as she tried to whisper to him, her words still too loud and able to be heard.

"I can't leave her Talon, she needs us!"

Speech,

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2013, 12:41 PM

Alright so... I know were not supposed to put authors messages here, but since Newt is no longer Amenti's Queen, this entire thread is kind of invalid, Ghost will be staying in Seracia. So if someone could archive or delete this thread, that would be awesome :3

Speech!