Plots for Tad!

Rum

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 10:56 AM
user posted image

Rumble is definitely my favorite Character. I want plenty of awesome plots for him!

Birth Season: Autumn
Pack: None
Alignment: Neutral
Duty:Avenger

APPEARANCE:
Rumble is full of muscle. He is definitely attractive in that kind of way, and he can take someone down easily. All four of his paws are white, and so is his chest that connects with his muzzle (As seen on picture). His left eye is a dark blue, and his right eye is a dark maroon. He stands at 35 Inches, weighing 143 pounds.

PERSONALITY:
Rumble is very quite and keeps to himself often. It is very rare that he comes across someone that he can just talk to like an average person. But they have to be really close for him to open up. He takes family very seriously; even thought he can take someone down easily, he would rather not UNLESS it has something to do with his mother or sister. He will kill them. He has never killed a wolf before, but back on old Alacritis he witnessed a lot of death. Being exposed to that, it never really fazes him now. Sure he will feel bad, and a bit of sadness from the others around him, but unless it is someone he was really close to, it doesn't bother his emotions. He also Refuses to by his real name, Rumble and must be called by his chosen name, Rum.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
-Rum is ill. (possibly Lung Cancer, still trying to decide.)
-Rum Traveled on old Alacritis after the eruption. His adventures there have scarred him mentally.

THINGS I WANT:
-Love interest (FEMALE)
-Maybe a little fight for no reason. Nothing serious, just a few long-lasting minor injuries.

PLOTS:
-None

user posted image

Odin is definitely my most unique looking Character.

Birth Season: Summer
Pack: Glaciem
Alignment: Neutral Good
Duty: Sentry

APPEARANCE:
Odin Is full of muscle, he looks buff but not really threatening. His pelt is all kinds of whites and Gray, definitely unique to any wolf. His eyes are what normally get them though. His left eye is a pale green, and his right eye is a bright purple; making a great impression of his coat. He has 3 grey paws, and this left front paw is white. Everything else is symmetrical. He stands at 36 inches, and weighs a good 141 pounds.

PERSONALITY:
Odin has really left his life behind him. He has raped many girls, including his mother. But it was the only way he saw he could help his problems. When he eventually killed his mother, he developed sleeping disorders and found out a better way to cope was taking long walks when he couldn't sleep. But now Odin has become very sweet, despite all the harm he did to the world. He seems really playful even in his old age. He does very well with kids, and he is a charmer for women.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
He has the following disorders:
-Social Phobia of eating
-generalized anxiety disorder
-post traumatic stress
-insomnia
-bruxism

THINGS I WANT:
-A few good Guy-Friends

PLOTS:
-Love interset in Arcane
-Help with Pack Hunt

user posted image

I have many great expectations for Levi, so Plot away!

Birth Season: Spring
Pack: None
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Duty: Unknown

APPEARANCE:
Levi is a main color of black, with white down his back and rushing down his shoulders all the way to his front paws where the color is then a dark brown on his hind legs there are dark brown socks with white paws and his entire tail is white. The white along his back continues up between his ears and all the way down his nose. All the other areas not mentioned are black.around his eyes are grey circles that connect with the white of his face.his eyes are swirled with an ocean blue, a neon blue, and a pale green and they never seem to be the same. Sometimes others can even see the neon swirl around! Levi is still a small pup but he will grow to be 36 inches and 132 pounds.

PERSONALITY:
Levi is nothing far from selfish. As a pup, he would do anything for attention. And when he is older, he will do anything to climb his way up the superior ladder. All he really wants is love, when he is young he wants a family, when he is older he wants someone that will love him. Everything had to be about the pup and when he is older he starts bragging about his accomplishments. Levi turns cold hearted, not showing a true emotion towards females and definitely a hatred towards males. Even though his interest in women is very low, when he finds that someone it is very special and he gets attached. He also gets well overprotective and controlling. But he shows that he is always there for his girl and always knows what to say in all kids of situations comforting her and making her feel special. He gets severe heartbreaks when said other leaves him because he would never leave a girl he has come so close to.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

THINGS I WANT:
-Future Love Interest
-Few guy and girl friends

PLOTS:
-Make thread for Crimzen

user posted image

Mist is my baby, I hope the best for her!

Birth Season: Summer
Pack: Seracia
Alignment: Lawful Good
Duty: Unknown

APPEARANCE:
Misty has a solid white base just like her mother. Her fur is smooth and perfected with beauty. She also has a blanket of dark and light browns that lay on her back and down her nose. She has 3 little light brown marks on her forehead that resemble her fathers colors and markings. Her two front paws have brown socks but her two back stay white. Her eyes are an emerald green, mixing the faded green of her father and the piercing crystal white of her mothers. When Misty is grown, she stands at 34 inches and weigh 123 pounds. She is slim and very famine; an absolutely beautiful creature like her mother.

PERSONALITY:
Misty is sweet and caring about any and every living thing. She will stop at anything to help family, friends, even a stranger. She looks up o her father, but she is more emotional attached to her mother which will help her to be stronger in her life alone.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

THINGS I WANT:
-Future Love Interest
-Girl-Friends

PLOTS:
-Thread with Ravine

ON JULY 18TH:

I will be getting a new char ;) his name is Titanium (Titan) and he will be evil and awesome!

Caesar

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi :DD I have Caesar here. He's spastic, really tiny, and overall pretty dirty and icky o3o He's rather enthusiastic and friendly at first, though he's got uh, a few problems. I think he'd be interesting with any of your characters :3

Rum

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 12:54 PM
ohhhh We could have a thread ;3

I'd say either Leiv or Rum, which ever you prefer ;3

Slate

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Think i posted Ravine as a future love interest for Mist in another plot thread, but couldn't remember for sure

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Crimzen would be a great guy friend for Levi and Ordin! Just let me know when your ready to thread with them, I'm thinking of making a thread in the West.