HOUSE OF NAUGHT

Lydia

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2013, 09:11 AM
HEARTBREAK HOTEL
Lydia de Wilde was always an unobtainable force. She was reckless with her heart and was satisfied with living in this way. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way she paid the price. She was romanced, seduced and with great ease laid herself bare and open for a stranger. He loved her for a day, and only a day. He said all the things she wanted to hear. And, nature, as intended, gave her something more. She spoke nothing of the man who gave her these children. She would change the tale to suit her needs: telling those close to her heart it was something forced onto her: it was rape.
Idyllic, she lived with her parents and brother for a great period of her time. Her mother had been inflicted since her youth, having lost her sight before her second year of life. And so, great help was required of Lydia and her brother. Upon birthing her offspring, Lydia had little to do with her children, other than nourishment. Her mother taken up the role as the warmth of motherhood. Of course, with her mother being quite old, it wasn't long before she'd pass due to natural causes. Her father, Seoul, could not bear the thought of living his life without her, and so committed suicide. Cyrus, rather despondent, disappeared following the death of both their parents. Lydia has since began mending her troubled relationship with her children. They are far from their happily ever after. And so, without any ties to bind them, they took up with the nomadic life style.
Each child would be multilingual, a necessity for all the traveling they have done. The siblings themselves would be thick as thieves. Their love of Lydia is a tempered, and weak-willed thing. They truly understand the effort she's put in the last few months since the death of their grandparents, but they have not yet found that sweet spot, that road that'd take them to a happy family portrait.

The form is super easy. I just want these babies active!
BABEL'S CHILDREN

AVAILABLERAPHAEL II
female, one year

white coat, yellow eyes.
personality open. named after blind grandmother.
GRAPHICS:
to be added

AVAILABLEBAPHOMET
male, one year

black coat, yellow eyes.
personality mostly open. more aggressive nature.
GRAPHICS:
to be added

AVAILABLEATHALIAH
female, one year

monochromatic timber coat, green eyes.
personality open. more rebellious in nature.
GRAPHICS:
to be added

CLAIMED BY DANNIEIGNATIUS
male, one year

ginger timber coat, green eyes.
personality open. more soft-hearted.
GRAPHICS:
to be added
FOR THE INTERESTED PARTIES
YOUR NAME:

OTHER CHARACTERS:

CHARACTER NAME:

PERSONALITY: I won't have a word count, or a set sentence amount. It can be done in point form, but I need to see depth and effort. I won't require a sample post as I can just creep your characters and see for myself. But guarantee you, I will be picky. Lydia's my baby, and I am so very attached. Good luck and thank you for the interest!

CODE

CHARACTER NAME:

YOUR NAME:
OTHER CHARACTERS:

PERSONALITY:

Lydia

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2013, 09:46 AM
use of this table is for the adopter of lydia's children only, and may only be used here on alacritis -- unless i, danniee, express permission for it to be taken offsite. the coding and graphic are done by danniee, so no stealing. if i find out these have been taking in any way, shape or form i shall personally hunt you down and attack. i've recently discovered i've been ripped off a great number of times in the recent past and so i am dead serious about this. ;-; k, now that that's out of the way, here's the eye candy!

"baphomet," .

"raphael ii," .

"athaliah," .

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2013, 10:05 AM
lolwat im not copying her personality from her other audition. though I added a biiiit

CHARACTER NAME:Raphael II

YOUR NAME:Lu
OTHER CHARACTERS:a lot. But im here all the time, and I'm probably getting back to doing about 10 posts or more per day, and I average about 300-400 words per post.

PERSONALITY:
and she ripped the devil's dead heart from his chest, and she savored it. Did you like it while she murdered, while she danced, while she devoured? Did you fall in love with her masochism against her warnings, 'Do not fall in love with me, I'll be the death of you,' There they lay, men of her past, men of her future, glaring at her with eyes filled with betrayal. Guilt; something they search for within' her and yet she refuses to give it to them. Where is crime in passion? She defies the laws, defies the chance to give them nature. O blessed perfection, gut wrenching flawlessness. love me. her solemn command. The only thing her greedy fingers reach for. She wants to taste you, to dine on you, to take you as hers then end you. You'll never belong to anyone else, so run, run far away. Temptation is too strong a thing, and she is too weak to resist her aching hunger, her ravenous thirst. Redemption, she can't find it, she can'have it. Demons don't deserve it. Save me, bless me, hurt me. Devoid of emotion, unless in the presence of her beloved, sweet brothers and sisters, darling mother.

Lilac

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 02:42 PM
CHARACTER NAME: Athaliah
YOUR NAME: Azaya/Lilac
OTHER CHARACTERS: Azaya
PERSONALITY: Athaliah is neutral.

This femme has her brother Igtauis's soft heart at times, and at other times she has Baphomet's sharp tongue, and slightly aggressive nature. She has a little devious streak, in a way. She is the most quiet wolf, keeping to herself unless someone is harming her family. Then the wolf gets to see Athaliah's sharp tongue and she may even bite them if she gets too mad at the wolf who is being mean to her family.

Tomboyish: Athaliah seems more like a male than a femme in this part of her personality, mostly around Baphomet. Athaliah is slightly mean to Baphomet whenever he asks where she's been, always telling him to mind his own business, showing her fangs a little, telling him to get out of her face before she snaps his snout off, then walking away after a long glare at the male she calls 'too protective for a female who can take care of herself'. Athaliah has a big ego when it comes to fighting, fighting wolves even Baphomet wouldn't dare to fight. Athaliah tends to think of her sister as girly and weak, and may even make fun of her.

Quiet: Athaliah is the most quietest of her siblings, hardly ever talking unless its to hurt a wolf with her sharp tongue. Even then, her voice is quiet and nobody can hardly hear her unless she growls at them. Athaliah will never be able to forgive a wolf who was mean to her family.

Unforgiving: As mentioned before, Athaliah will never forgive a wolf mean to her family. Even if they say sorry, Athaliah will snort and turn her back to them in a mean manner. If the wolf is noticed by Athaliah and comes over to speak, they will be glared at and not spoken to unless they say something about her family, then she will speak in a cold voice that seems to very slightly scary. Athaliah will always hate the wolf.

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 06:58 AM
I was browsing the adoptables. But, couldn't resist. xD My username will be changed, assuming I get him, you wouldn't find any roleplay post of mine, but, I assure you I'll do my best.

CHARACTER NAME: Baphomet

YOUR NAME: Aero

OTHER CHARACTERS: None.

PERSONALITY: Moral Alignment; Chaotic Neutral and some Lawful Evil

The brute has defiantly taking his mother's personality, sharp tongued, and almost always angry, it's no wonder why he has a tough time making friends. No matter. He breathes keeping to himself,unless, of course, his family desires him, then, he would turn a listening ear. He has bad habit of showing his teeth to those that approach him, eyes sharp, and glaring, it's often had to tell if he is looking for a fight, or, first-hand warning you to keep your distance.
  • Overprotective: This is exactly the case with the damsels of his family, namely his two sisters, Raphael II and Athaliah. He is usually the one to ask were they?ve been, even, if it is uncalled for, it is also, the case with his mother when other males are prowling around, saying that he likes to think of himself as her protective shadow, wouldn?t be stretching it all, he gladly goes as far as to question them, eying them closely. The overwhelming scent of his ?ego? is hardly dismissive. You'd better believe he'll go toe to toe, with you if you happen to disrespect the ladies, whether, they approve or not, this brawny knight, is always prepared with his swords sharp, and ready.

Stubborn: He is one to consider himself "above the law" in a sense, he will often turn his nose up in disgust, if you command him to do anything, without his consent. In order for him to even consider you as an instructor, in his eyes, you have to be able to stand on your own four-feet, have much experience in the rank itself, ect. Thus, hopefully, earning his respect, and trust, don't be surprised, if he challenges you to a spar out of the blue, he knows no bounds.

Aloof: Baphomet is not theatrically laid back, but, he does often times, roll his eyes or snorts, when one is clearly in over their head. This male, does see emotions as a source of weakness, easily manipulated, and therefore, a opening he wants no part in. As a result, he often keeps silent, unless, an issue needs to be addressed, which is mostly, at times annoying him, you will also notice his furrowing brow, frequently showing off his ivory incisors, in-case you miss any hints. Events that have little to do with him, are often tossed aside, don't bother flagging him down if you seek "friendly" advice, he donesn't sugar coat things.

Short Tempered: Possibly, due to the fact of their absent farther, the large male has a lot of pent up malice, towards many that happen to step in his way. In response, he does have the unquenchable desire for spilling-blood, and causing pain, as mentioned earlier, he absolutely hates to be ordered around, but, not as much as he hates to be underestimated. Being called, "boy" or "pup", he only allows much higher authority callings. That being said, he is very different form his brother, Ignatius, it isn't uncommon for him to constantly pick at him for being too soft, regardless of the situation.

Devious: Rather self-centered, he doesn't see a problem in lying if it means benefits him in the best way, weather, it's pleasure, or having a good laugh setting back quite contently to watch things crumble into dust. He will do so, with the most flawless grin, a clear conscious, going on his merry way, though, he is never afraid to admit when the jig is up, even then, he states the matter bluntly, as if it is hardly worth any of his time.

This is all I've got for now. C: Hope it get em! <3