ardent

Ro's treasures

Thane

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Ok so Ro(Terohime) has given me permission to put three of her wolves up for adoption. There is no why whats or buts; this reason is personal to her and has nothing to do with anything on here. But she has given Maka permission to put Ookami, Ulrike, and Tikaani up for adoption.

Read closely. Ro wants someone to play these wolves who will keep them alive until they die at the age of either 9 or 10. But here is some information on the wolves that Maka knows.

Ookami resides in the pack of Valhalla. She is mated to my char char Thane. And they have three puppies, Ryker, Ravine, and Resnera. She is kind, lighthearted and puts her pups as her first priority at this time. We had a plan to eventually have a second litter some time or another but keep that in mind if you would like to play her. She is ranked as a warrior and is faithful in her relationship with Thane.

Ookami's other information can be found in her profile here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=89

Ok now on to Ulrike. Maka does not know that much about him but he resides in Tortuga and I think he had a pretty decent rank but correct me if I'm wrong. He has a daughter named Xenios who is played by the awesome Shrapnel. And he is 8 years old. He's loyal to his pack and seems to be very dedicated.

More information can be found on his profile here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=88

Lastly we move onto Tikaani, or should Maka say Terror. Tikaani is a yearling and she has had a really tough past. it's kind of hard to explain or describe her. But she was his by a lightning bolt and it blinded her in her right eye I believe. And her mother also left her as well. But the dame finds comfort in her "sister" Chrysanthe Adravendi. Maka really doesn't know much about this character but she's interesting.

More information can be found on her profile here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=90

Please keep in mind that ALL WOLVES HERE are to be kept alive as best you can until they reach the age of 9 or 10. Or possibly older than that. Please keep in mind that these characters were very important to Ro and I'm sure she would want them to be played as so.

If you would like to try out for one please post down below the name of the wolf you are trying out for. Then write a roleplay sample.

And if someone doesn't believe that Maka has permission from Ro ask me for her number so that you may speak with her personally.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-18-2013, 06:01 PM
If anyone has any questions about Ulrike or Tikaani let me know. I have a bit of information as well.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Kai

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Ookami:

One, two, three, all there as usual. Ookami had just woken from her nap, her eyes calm and full of happiness. Her love for Thane had brought three little fur balls, her fur balls, their fur balls into the world. There was Ryker, Ravine, Resnera and probably more later in life. But now she could focus on just them. She had just woken up from her small little nap, taking care of pups could be rather tiring from time to time, but she was willing to put in such work, they were around 6 months now after all.

Silver helps the heart, blackness never reaches the soul if you don't let it. The thought kept reoccurring in her mind, her past had been a happy one until it had happened, her parents, siblings, all dead, slaughtered by a bear. It was a past she tried not to dwell on, because she tried to be positive, upbeat, and it never seemed to wear down on her. It was the past, no one could change the past and it was bad to dwell on. She needed to look into the future, and so that is what she should do. That is what she would do. She would always do that, because it made wolves better.

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-18-2013, 07:15 PM
Aw Tikaani ): I hope she finds an awesome player...

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Ookami please:3

This will be a random sample of her with a pup. Gunna pp him all so it makes sense xD

Emerald green eyes snapped open as she felt a sharp tug on her tail. Instinctively she arose, tail flicking toward the opposite direction of the attacker as she turned to see who it was. A warm smile swept across her features as she looked down, watching her son Ryker nip at her tail. "Now now dear, biting isn't something we do while playing with others." She bent down and picked up the pup between her jaws, placing him before her paws. He was perfection, a beautiful mixture that she and Thane and created and built off love. She looked over toward her right, her other two children catching her eye. They were fast asleep, their little side's rising and falling with every precious breath they took. She sighed happily, and looked back down at Ryker. "Why aren't you asleep little one?" She questioned him. His other siblings were sound asleep, and here he was, nipping at mama's tail. "I can't sleep mama." He replied, but following his words was a little yawn. Something was keeping him awake, but what was it? "What's wrong dear?" She replied, laying back down on her stomach as she did so. Ryker came forward, nuzzling himself into the crook of her neck. "I wanna cuddle with you, not them." He whimpered as he cuddled up, preparing himself for sleep. It was obvious he wasn't going anywhere, and Ookami sighed. "Alright, you can sleep close to me. Don't tell them though, they might get jealous!" She gave him a wink as she curled up, enveloping him in her warmth.

Thane

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Ro has decided who will receive Ookami. Ro would like Ais to play Ookami. She also said that if Namara would like, you may try out for the other wolves listed.

Thank you ^^

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Ok well I am back thanks for Ais for taking Ookami ^^ well Tikkani and Ulrike are off of this due to the face I will be playing both in the near future, it all depends on what goes on

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Orion and Oxia are also up for adoption here are their profile links so you may take a look at them.. OXIA PROFILE CLICK HERE <<<<_------------ORIONS PROFILE CLICK HERE <<-------
Please post here for the one you want and a rp sample and I will need to let the admins know to transfer the gems to Ulrike's account. Thanks

Ulrike

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Orion is taken