Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-20-2013, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013, 03:01 AM by Song.)
And Seimei wins the spot for the pup with Killua! Alright so I'm just a little eager but I want to get this thread up ^^

let us cut to the chase... my baby is having puppies we already have three planned I would like to know if anyone would like to purchase a fourth [or possibly fifth] pup. The fourth one has an image if you wish you may attempt adoption with an alternate design

Provide the following information:

name:

design:

personality:

not required but encouraged:

RP sample with said character:

how your character could enhance plot lines:

how active can you be with him/her:

Deadline has been decided to be 6/30

user posted image

Azaya

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Name: My name is Nixxi
Design: Nothing different.
Personality:
Oh no, I HATE telling you about my personality, since it takes away time from explaining my looks. I bet this is the reason no wolf likes me. Well, I guess I am a LITTLE prissy, but not like those other cats. I mean, they always talk about their sleek fur, and pretty eyes. Don't they ever think that's a little, well, STUPID? Well, I might have an alternate, more tomboyish personality, and you might meet her right now... Wait, who are you and why am I here, telling you about whatever it was that prissy wolf was talking about? Well, I'm Dark, and I think you'll like me more than that prissy wolf who you were talking to. I am more of a tomboyish kit, as she MIGHT have told you. I don't even know who I'm talking about, to tell the truth.
The river flowed gently as Nixxi slid down, sleek fur bristling. A quick shake of her head made her alternate personality come out. "Having fun, Nixxi?" Dark's voice growled, just before Nixxi shook her head. "No. Get out, Dark! I don't like you!" She screeched, making the fish swim away. There was another jerk of her head, and a low growl from inside her throat. "Real nice, Nixxi. Making everyone starve." Dark's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "SHUT UP, DARK!" Nixxi howled, shaking her head once again. Suddenly, she jerked her head up to the stars. "Mother, why?" She howled, ignoring the grumbling inside her. She lowered her head and looked at the river. She stared at it until she slid into an uneasy sleep.
How your character could enhance plot lines: Make them more interesting.
How active can you be with him/her: I could be on every day.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-24-2013, 04:20 PM
You know you want to adopt this puppy!
user posted image

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-24-2013, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013, 09:03 PM by Alamea.)
Name:Canta
Design: Same as yours.
Personality: Some might call it aloofness, boredom, indifference and for the most part they'd be right. What it is, is apathy, Canta seems to not really care about very much. For the most part she likes to keep to herself, watch and pass silent judgement. That?s not to say she doesn?t care for some people, her family being at the top of the list; she simply doesn?t show it the way most others do. Though she does subscribe to a sense of morality, for the most part she takes a neutral stand on things. Canta is of a firm belief that rules are not drawn in stone and should they get in the way of anything that a smart wolf will over step them.

Canta?s view of the world is pretty cynical and for the most part pretty realistic. She is aware that there are those in this world that will do anything to further their own gains, and that there are those who will allow trivial things hold them back. For the most part Canta can?t stand ignorance or weakness. Canta can be pretty quick to point out weakness in other, making her seem pretty rude. Canta often comes off as cold, but beneath her rough exterior there is the potential for a wolf that can care deeply about certain people, you simply have to work to get there.

Not required but encouraged:
RP sample with said character: Canta sat away from the other pups, who were romping around through the grass, she narrowed her eyes, watching, observing. They would tumble towards her a moments seeming to run her over but the black and white she-wolf never so much as twitched as they would roll just past her or suddenly change direction. She was observing the patterns, their behavior, their strengths and weaknesses. At first it had seemed to follow no sensible pattern but upon a closer look she had become aware of a subtle sort of dance, one would move to strike with paw or teeth but pull back before connecting and the other would jump out of the way. If a swing made a hit there would be a momentary lull but the victim would always be the first to start again, making a lung of their own. This would jump start the ?fighting? once again and away they would go.

Canta rose to her paws, she eyed her siblings again. Took a few tentative steps forward, paused again, hesitating then slowly walked over to join them.
How your character could enhance plot lines: I can think of plotlines for Her as well as which type of characters she would be best paired off against.
How active can you be with him/her:As active as possible, considering outside forces.

Squall

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2013, 02:51 AM
Dragon wants this puppy :D It's my type of charrie hehe ^_^

name: Sephiroth

design: yours

personality: Sephiroth, at first glance, seems cold and detached, as if he does not particularly care about anything. But in reality, he is simply unused to the kind of social interaction most people have all their lives. One may assume that he is fairly emotionless but Sephiroth is just good at concealing what he feels to protect himself from harm. He avoids opening up to people immediately to prevent himself from being vulnerable. Anyone wishing to make friends with him will have something of a fight on their hands but anyone persistent and openly friendly will have a decent chance at getting through Sephiroth's shell.

Sephiroth is very intelligent although he has been viewed as a mindless soldier due to the way he follows orders. However, he is far from mindless and stupid. He can also be quite stubborn, especially when it comes to revealing something about himself that he doesn't want to. Anything he reveals to others is either of his own volition or has been somehow forced out of him - although it takes a lot to force anything out of Sephiroth.

not required but encouraged: Not sure what this means...?

RP sample with said character: Sephiroth sat in silence as he watched his siblings roll across the ground, attacking each other to and fro. He had thought about joining, but the last time he had he got in trouble for biting too hard. His siblings sometimes kept him out of their games because he was too rough sometimes...but it was fine. It was something he was getting used to now. The shunning, the loneliness, the outcast in his own family. His piercing eyes gazed through the pelts of his siblings, watching. He felt an emptiness inside his chest, accompanied by a hollow feeling within his very soul. Turning away, he stood and stalked away towards the den. There he lied within the shadows, gaze returning to his family once more.

He watched and thought. What made him so different from them? Why did they treat him like he was so different? Sure his coat was much different, but they all bore the same bloodlines, the same parents, the same heritage. Why then, did he feel hated sometimes? When he walked around, he could feel the cold glare of other wolves burn into his fur. Their piercing glares seeping into his soul. He had no friends, only himself. And the rare times he actually did get to play with his siblings was short lived until someone complained that he was too rough...He sighed. One day, he'd find somewhere where he belonged. He wanted to find love. But never would he admit that to anyone. Sighing, he crept out of his den and towards the trees, away from the hostile air. The boy wanted a friend more then anything, someone to confide in. To share stories with. To just be himself with...but he didn't see that happening. Not soon anyway.

The lonely kid wandered into the forest. The only sounds that surrounded him were those of the birds, bugs, creeks, and the soft crunch of brittle leaves under his paws. This was what he knew. The laughter of his siblings died down the farther he got, though it seemed nobody had noticed that he left. His amber eyes searched the undergrowth for signs of life. Bracken moved slightly, so the black shadow stopped. He waited, glare never leaving the area of motion. Pretty soon, a mouse scampered out, a seed clutched in its paws. Its whiskers twitched as it began to bite into the seed, unaware of the still presence watching him.
Within seconds, he rushed forward to his unsuspecting victim.

how your character could enhance plot lines: Oh, he'd be VERY good with plot lines. He's from the dark side, expect alot. Especially since this guy is trying to find himself in the world and where he belongs, yes lots of plots in my head already hehehe ;)

how active can you be with him/her: I'm on ALL day, EVERY day! ;D (Literally from the moment I wake up till I sleep which is SUPER late since I have no life TT_TT)

eren

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2013, 03:42 PM

~even angels have their wicked schemes~

Name: Killua (Ki for short)

Design: Same as is

Personality:

Killua takes after her father most of all. She is quiet when it comes to strangers, and finds it hard to convey her thoughts in words in general. Actions will speak louder with her, and often many could mistake her as a mute. When she is actually just selectively that way. The few words she does speak are saved for those who she thinks actually deserves them, and this is subject to change as she grow and learns from those around her.
She is a curious one, and observant as well, she enjoys going off and exploring until someone spoils the fun which is when her temper can kick in. It isn't much as a aggressive nature, more it is a brat like grumpy nature of not getting what she wishes. Killua will act out in various grunts, and groans when she is displeased in the hopes someone with console her.
With all this, she is very protective of those who get close to her. If her friends and family are hurt, you have just stepped on a beasts landmine. Killua isn't afraid to hurt others when the time comes for it. Though she can't do much right now being a pup, she sure as hell would try her best. Killua will definitely grow up to be a great friend.
Killua last of all, is very open minded. She is ready to learn, and she is ready to try and accept no matter who you are or what you have done. Of course, there are some limits that she has, but she only judges you upon your actions around her and others at the time that is now. The past is made for everyone to learn, and sometimes she knows that one cannot help but to be snappy and aggressive. As long as you have something worth protecting and saying for Killua understands it. This is also a leader type quality to her.

She had done it again, she had gotten out of the grasp of the adults and was out on an adventure. The black pup with white accents on her fur was like a bundle of joy. Though it didn't seem that way, it was written all over her silent face. As her yellow eyes peered out into the daylight, a small butterfly landed on a fallen tree log. Killua's head made a turn in a tilting manner, curious as to what this creature was and what it was doing here. She crouched down and wiggled her rump as if stalking prey and got closer to it. Once she was hidden under the log, she raised her head to stare at the yellow on it's wings. There were also black dots on it as well, that resembled eyes. Killua looked closely, it must do that so the predators wouldn't eat it and would think that it was starring at them. The small insect flew upwards and landed on the young pups nose. Sitting on the ground she just starred at it for some time before it flew off. Raising her paw she gave a wave goodbye and continued her adventure jumping on the top of the log balancing herself out so she could get to the other side.

The other side of the log was all that like the other. Same trees and grass scattered about, Killua was just wondering when she could come in contact with another wolf. She wanted to listen to their voice and remember their faces, those she would be working with in the future. Maybe she'd get lucky and run into other pups. While it was fun to play with her siblings, Killua wanted to further her adventures and become something great. Maybe she would lead an army against evil? That would work, that would satisfy her, as she smiled and giggled at the thought stopping for a moment. She lifted up her nose and scented it, a rabbit. Her long skinny pup tail wagged back and forth as she looked about, it must be hiding in the grass somewhere. Before she could do anything though there was a loud smack, and Killua could tell that another wolf had caught the rabbit. Curious she trudged towards the noise, awaiting the presence of a possible new friend in front of her.

How your character could enhance plot lines:

Killua can do lots of things, she could end up being someone's lover. Or someone great in the pack. Her interactions will not only shape herself but others as well. She could save someone's life by being their best friend. The possibilities are endless. She could possibly just be the one lending an ear to those who wanted to listen too. After all that is what Killua tends to do, she doesn't talk much.

How active can you be with him/her:
Biches please, every day. Unless I'm at my girlfriends house or something came up, then I'm on every day with all my characters when they need threads done. AND I LOVE THREADS OMNOMNOMNOM. Anyway, that's my app, took me forever, I hope get Killua. If not, maybe next time qvq.

~but you take that to new extremes~