Switchback

Switchback

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 08:22 PM
OOC Name: Jess
How did you get here?: I searched wolf Rp's in google, and then clicked on a site that had like a list of 50 and descriptions. This one sounded interesting.

Character's Name: Switchback
Season of birth: Autumn
Size: Medium
Appearance description: Switchback is a small and lithe she-wolf with long, strong legs built for running. Her fur is semi-long and has a medium thickness to it during the warmer months. During winter her coat fills itself out to keep her out of the cold. Her coat color is almost a light honey brown on the midsection of her back, and as you go it slowly fades to a tan, and then it glides into a creamy off-white. Switchback doesn't have very many markings that pop out at you, but she does have a dark honey tail tip and ears that make her distinguishable from other honey-colored wolves. Her tail is about medium size and it always glides around with her emotions. Switchback's well-built chest is a lovely off-white and cream mixture that leads up from her white underbelly and ends at her nose. Even thought the bottom of her muzzle is the same creamy wonder as her chest, the top is a nice russet color. Lastly she has oddly colored light green-gray eyes that stand out against her tan-orange fur and look blue from far away. {Basically the same as the picture over there}
Duty: Wishes to be a tracker. {I'm new and not really sure how this duty thing works... so if I was supposed to click one somewhere, I'm sorry}

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-17-2013, 08:32 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

Switchback

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Thank you (: