Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Hey guys i need afew wolves to help with this never ending plot ve been working on
Plot so far: Awaken's just spoken with his brother and just learned that he had to face a siberian tiger. He is determined to win this fight fairly. The deal is if he wins against her he'll stay where he pleases if she wins he'll be force to return to a pack that is no more.

Wolves i need:
awaken's training buddies:
- (i need a great fighter preferably a glacien warrior)
- (i need someone huge, comprable in size to a tiger)
- (i need a non-wolf character. Perhaps a bear or another cat?)

A healer:
-Mercianne

Babies/ wolves for six to steal:
(the healer will also be taken)
- Mercianne
-
-
-

Awaken's "cheerleader":
The one telling him he'll never win:
Wolves to get attached to ithurial: (i need as many of these as posible!)
Caprir
A best friend for ithurial: (this charrie will be heartbroken by the end of this plot)
Ithurial's adoptive mother: (must be someone sweet and kind, and one who may mourn when she goes. Someone who preferably has pups already)

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Mercianne has sort of been a part of this since very early on, so I only feel it right to get her added in somewhere officially. xD She's not a legit healer since she never got to finish her training, but she's been doing what she can. Feel free to toss her in where you see fit if you'd like. c:

Sixx I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Yayyy I FRIKKIN LOVE MERCIANNE!!!

Zara

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 11:55 AM
I'll help if you need it, I don't have any Glaciem characters though :/ but look under Dione at the chaacter database and if any of my characters suit your plot needs feel free to add them :D Ky could be a training buddy, he's big and a good warrior and doesn't care about packs. Sixx could steal my rouge pup Kangi or my Tortuga pup Silana... Just throwing it out there :)

Sixx I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Ooh stealibg a tortugan pup sounds like fun! She just has to be in the wrong place a the wrong time. Perhaps visiting glaxiem? Got lost while sixx was stealing glacian babies? I'd prefer a glacien training buddy but ky does sound like fun!

Capir

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Capir can go down for getting attached to Ithurial. :)