gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey thar, I'm Namara!

Semananti.
---
I'm really open for any plots with her, and bless you if you can get her to get over her bad attitude towards men. She's an Arctic, East Timber mix, her father being arctic and her mother East Timber. She is a sworn Huntress of Artemis, making her so she has sworn off any kind of personal relationship to men. She likes fighting too, but I'd prefer she not die.... at least not yet >:D

Aditsan
---
I have a few love interests planned for him right now, but I need anything other than that, a partner in crime [best friend kinda crimes], enemies. He's a kinda violent one, he prefers 'pure bred' wolves over cross breeds like arctic/East Timber and such.

-Nams

Tiresias I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Ooh, she looks fun!

Tiresias is a quiet but friendly wolf, concerned with his politeness toward others, which does him good as a medic. He'd be a mess if she was mean to him - he'd figure it could only be his own fault.

His brother, on the other hand, is a brat. Tyberius is a liar, jester-type wolf who gets his kicks by annoying other wolves. She'd already hate him, wonder how much more south things could go? He's not a fighter, usually, and will probably irritate her until she leaves or attacks him.

Let me know if one of them catches your fancy!

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 06:49 AM
:o I think both catch me fancy. But one of them is for another character I have in mind :/

For Semananti I wanna thread with Tyberius to see how it all works out!

Tiresias I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Would you like to start, or would you like me to?

Aditsan

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Whichever you'd prefer :)

Zara

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 11:51 AM
My boy Ky might be good for her, possible friends but highly doubt it would be a personal relationship.

Females she might like the meet would be Zara, this blind old crazy lady I play. Or Vi, who is Ky's sister. She's manipulative, cunning, selfish and super vain but has a thing for pretty ladies :)

Tell me if you wanna thread!!

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Ohhh, all so tempting :) Can I get a thread with Ky for now?

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 08:59 AM
I actually won't be home at all today, so if you want me to start, I'll have it up tomorrow sometime. If you'd rather not wait, you can start. Up to you.

Kai

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 04:30 PM
'Tis is late, but sure :D

----

Introducing new character Kai for plots, particularly a love lot maybe?

Datura

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Datura available for plotting now :D