Semananti

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 11:49 AM
OOC Name: Namara

How did you get here?: Top 50 Wolf RPGs since I was bored and had nothing to respond to on Ruins of Wildwood.

---

Character's Name: Semananti Moon-Whurshire

Season of birth: Winter

Size: Medium

Appearance description: Semananti Whurshire is a strong built, amber eyed female with a mixture of dark grays, chocolate browns and lighter browns mixed with white on her coat. The east timber wolf is rather muscular from her years of travel and her body is a slimming figure. The slender wolf has blunt claws from traveling across the rocks of the mountains. She is rather normal sized for her species [medium physique] and she uses it to her advantage. She is an Arctic, East Timber wolf mix.

Duty: Spy

Laxago

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 12:22 PM
You'll need to add two more sentences to her personality. Also, I'm going to ask that you remove the part about her being born in a wildlife reserve, as that suggests it was something created by humans who do not exist in the world of Alacritis.

You'll be good to go once those are fixed. :)

Semananti

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Alright, I fixed them, I changed it so Nahanni is just the name of her birth pack :)

Laxago

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 12:36 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]