Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-27-2014, 04:51 PM
The peak was cool, giving off a great feeling. Orochi wasn't too happy to be out here with, what was her name again, sheikra. She was one of the kings siblings, and why he hadn't gone alone to look for the man's wife was beyond him. Well he kinda understood considering he only just joined the pack. He was a trial member, and if he failed to impress the olori in his fight soon he would end up as the lowest rank. He moved along in his usual manner concentrating trying to find sources of the ladies scent he had from the cavern.

He knew nothing of sheikra but she was awfully quiet. It wasn't like it bothered him, but he would have liked that she would speak to him in some sort of manner. He was her superior after all, he was a commander and a commander had to listen to his people as well as he able to let them know he could protect them. His gray tail flicked as he gave off a little sigh, and he sounded like a female if it weren't for the rest of him.

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-27-2014, 06:53 PM

The new trial had been sent with the single warrioress, and she wasn't quite that happy with it. He would be his superior, but he hadn't quite gained that respect from her yet. One single ear would flick at his sigh, rubies busy scanning the forest for the brown figure of the lost healer. Now wasn't the time to try to get her to talk, and perhaps today the white boy could show her that he deserved respect. Her steely banner waved as the chill of the peak crashed onto her, a massive pillar of ice crashing down onto the frozen lake and shattering the surface, sending a flurry of crystals about the two. Ice stung at her cheeks as shards flew about. She would charge forth, her right shoulder connecting with the side of the larger boy, power localizing at it, as he stood near to shelter than she, attempting to push him toward the face of a rock, the one that was away from the impending pillar of ice. She grunted before her left side would be misted with sharp crystals, weaving into the hairs of her pelt. Faint pack markers would be scented of a moved pack, one that had once ruled these lands before reserving the land for prey should they run out in their mainland. Rubies would turn to the silver-eyed male, ears flicking from side to side to show a bit of annoyance and to shake the shards of ice from them, at his choice of place to look for Irune at.

""

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-28-2014, 12:46 PM

The boy would have noticed if he hadn't been too caught up in himself. The girl suddenly flew at him and he wanted to snap at her but his brain had no clue what was going on. After they landed in a safe place he found himself standing in a panic looking at her. As if a bunch of question marks were plastered over his head. He calmed down and gave a sigh frowning at her. "I am very sorry my dear, if I had been paying attention I wouldn't have ruined your beautiful coat" Orochi said approaching her a little.
He was always like this, but alas his mind was wrapped around most of his own goals. "You know Cherie, we could have looked somewhere else if you just said so. I don't want you to feel like I'm pulling you everywhere." his brow raised. After all from what he knew she was a good tracker. He may have been her superior but that didn't mean she accepted him yet. And he wanted to be accepted.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-28-2014, 01:21 PM

As the flurry of icicles passed, and snow settled on the grounds once more, rubies turned to the confused boy a bit harshly as she pushed herself away from him. From his lips came apology upon apology. As soon as his mouth formed the sorry of ruining her pelt, her right eye would twitch, utter confusion plastered onto her face. "Kid, I could care less about my pelt." Her ears flapped in the wind, as she let them lie limp in her speech, rubies staring into the silver eyes of his. They both had better things to do than chew each other's hind ends off. Her steely banner would wave behind her as she solidified her ear position, letting in the sound of the peak, vigiliant in case another spear of ice would collapse. "Let's go." How else could she put it where he could pay attention? Kids being superiors these days. The scent of Irune was fresh in her nostrils, having been known from Quelt's flank which enamated the smell. Quick sniffs of the air would be given, but not a hint of the healer could be found. She had to have gotten lost in the typhoon. During it, she hadn't showed up, as far as she knew.

""

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-02-2014, 06:35 PM

He felt bad, there must have been something wrong with him today. After all, he would have noticed that piece of ice on a good day, and now he turned his bad day into her bad day. His hips swung a little as he stayed alert, giving a small sigh. Maybe he was just worried about his brother. It wouldn't surprise him after all, his feelings for Laufey were stronger than most siblings. He just figured that his blood was the only thing he had left since he watched his mother get killed.
"Next time you see me about to get hurt, leave me. I'd rather I get hurt because of my stupidity than you getting hurt." Orochi told her as he sniffed the ground. His tail flicked a little as the large male perked his ears. Maybe Irune had gone farther out, wasn't it this storm he heard about that had taken her? So she must have been hurt somewhere.

Speech,