Knight Cloud

Knight Cloud

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2013, 11:31 PM
OOC Name:Dragon
How did you get here?: Was at the old site for a bit, took a long break and now I'm back ;D Long time friend of Lutara

Character's Name: Knight Cloud (AKA "Knight" or "Cloud"
Season of birth: Winter
Size: Large (More in between med-large)
Appearance description: Knight is of medium-large build weighing in at about 115 pounds.
He has a thick coat that has a mixture of different shades of brown ranging from dark brown to light golden brown as a result from his travels.
Though not as big as your average male wolf, he is able to stand his own in combat. He's got good agility that makes up for his lack in size, making him capable of sweeping opponents off their feet. He's got large paws, which seem to be out of proportion compared to his leg size, that he uses for striking at his opponents down...his tail is long and bushy, and his ears are a dark brown, almost black with fur tufts on the ends.

He has a black stripe running from the base of his head down to the tip of his tail.
His front right paw is a lighter golden brown color, and is the lightest part of his body...making it stand out.

His eyes are a cool silver color, almost appearing white, another contrast that stands out from the rest of him.
Duty: Warrior

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Everything looks good so far.

There is one thing you need to fix though. Your wolf's personality needs to be 2 paragraphs and each should have at least 5 sentences.

Knight Cloud

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 01:33 AM
I fixed what you wanted me to, now just waiting for a table and approval ._.

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 02:13 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]