ardent

A bitter sweet goodbye

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 10:13 AM

Winter had taken hold of the vast expanse of A;acritis. A ebony shadow had once more slipped from the safety of her home, venturing out in the near by surrounding lands. She rarely went far, sticking near Tortuga. Tonight was no different. The moon hung in the darkened sky, caressing the land in its soft light, including the figure that weaved her way expertly around the brush, a specific destination in mind. The hot springs. It had only been recently discovered but wasn't yet a popular hang out. She had heard rumors of the warm water, though toxic to drink, felt wonderful on the body in winter. At her age, along with the cold, her joints had started to bother her, and her thin though soft pelt did little to shield out the cold. Sapphire eyes met the expanse of trees that surounded the lake, blocking out the world for a little peace and quiet. A ghost of a smile tugged at her lips. With a renewed brisk pace, the small dame trotted the last bit, cutting through the trees with ease, stopping when the lake came into her view. In the cold air, steam rose up from the warm waters, illuminated by the moonlight, giving the confined area an eery look.

Not the least bit repelled, paws carried her ever faithfully to the waters edge. The snow had all but frozen her paws, along with the rest of her body. Slowly, she placed one paw in the water, sucking in air at the sudden change in temperature that burned so good. She stayed in the shallows, not daring to get completely soaked in the dead of winter. Standing only up to ankles, she allowed the water to warm her paws, feeling the warmth spread, the steam melting the snow that clung to her pelt, the humid air soaking up her perfume, saturating the air with it. This was heaven. Eyes fluttered shut, muscles relaxing, her tail sweeping the surface creating ripples around her. She could stay here all of winter. She hated the damn cold, and the damn snow.

Backing up, she rested her haunches on the dry shore, keeping her paws in the water. Unknowingly, with her last few weeks in this world, she found herself enjoying life again. She had spent time with her son Rune, but had yet to see Vixe or Maia. And Kylar. Well... She still needed to speak with that brute. He had been avoiding her lately, and for a good reason. Casting her gaze down, she caught sight of her reflection. Baby blues stared back at her, the only discoloring of her otherwise flawless pelt was the graying around her muzzle, which had become more prominent as of lately. She didn't mind, she was proud of the life she had made, even with the few mistakes and speed bumps she had endured. She knew that when it was time, she would be ready.

"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 09:07 AM

He needed to get away, find some inner peace, maybe hit up a few whores or two. No, he couldn't do that.. or could he? He wasn't exactly sure where he was going, he simply allowed his paws to guide him in any direction they went. Being in Amenti was tiresome at times, and getting out to torment the rest of the world was nice here and there. He looked over, amethyst eyes falling upon the notorious Mount Volkan. He was awfully close to Tortuga... He thought about Secret, Kylar, Nnitoria. Oh how they must wish his head could be delivered to them on a silver platter. Ha! That would never happen. He began to continue forward when someone caught his eye. Steam? In the middle of winter? He couldn't help but allow it to draw him forward. The closer he came the warmer it became. How odd? Then he saw it in the corner of his eye. Water. He came up to it, cautiously dipping his paw into its liquid depths. It was very warm, and with the winter chill around him it felt even warmer. It felt amazing. He sighed, muscles relaxing beneath his pelt. He was just about to dip himself into the pool when another object caught his eye. Secret.

She looked different, smelt different, even carried her body language differently. She was still hot as fuck though. She was too divine to pass up, he just had to say something. This might be the very last time he saw her with Tortuga after his ass and all. He slithered toward her, massive body swaying in the most stealthy ways. Surely she could scent him, but he still enjoyed a good stalk. "Secret." Her name dripped off his tongue with pure venom, lips curling slightly to reveal his front canines. "Still have Tortuga after me? Or did they send the old crotchety whore away?" Head swayed back as he cackled wildly. Oh, how she must hate him! And he loved every second of it. He fed off the hatred, it got him off in the most sensual ways.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 10:33 AM

She caught his scent in the air before she heard him speak. Her name dripped like poison from his jaws. Eyes iced over as they settled on the massive beast. She kept her expression void of any emotion, knowing exactly what he got off on. Only she would be so lucky to have him show up, distrupting her peace. "Kaios." His name fell sweetly from inky lips. Oh how she would love to spit nothing but curses at him. But she didn't, she held it in. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of it. "Still following me, or do I just have the misfortune of you stumbling across this place?" Speaking as she rose, countering his questions, knowing he would get some amusement out of her words, she turned to face him better than when seated at the waters edge. The cold ground was shocking. But not quite as shocking at the soft scent of pups that clung to his pelt, nostrils flared slightly when she caught it.

So he was actually being a father. It was surprsing, he was around enough for their scent to even cling to him. Him and Newt must still be married and doing well then? So what brought him so close to Tortuga? Nothing good of it would come, that much she was sure of. By then she had settled back down on the ground, resting on her haunches, tail curling around her in attempt to keep some of the cold out. Skull was forced to tilt up some so she could look at him, he would always tower over her, and if he chose to attack her then she would die on the shore of the lake, and Tortuga would most certainly be after him, even worse than before. No idle conversation would take place at the moment, rather she waited, as she always did, to see what comment he would make to her, as pleasant as it always was. The thought almost made her roll her eyes.

"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 03:40 PM

His massive head dipped back down to its normal height, eyes narrowing to slits as he awaited her reply. Of course, his name was repeated, along with a question of her own. She held no specific tone in her voice. Why? Had all the fight drained from her body? He hoped not. She had always been a chase for him, and if she lost her fight, this chase wouldn't be so fun. "A mixture of both I suppose." He watched her body raise but after a few moments, it sunk back down. Something was up with her, and he wanted to figure it out. Was she pregnant again? Sick? Possibly dying? Oh, the things he could do to her out here, especially if she wouldn't and couldn't, fight back. Newt's face flashed in his mind. No, not this time. She had given him permission to torment other women hadn't she? He had promised her his loyalty, but Secret... she had always been an exception. There was something about her that drove him forward, made every organ inside his body tingle, especially the one between his legs. He slithered past her, gaze drifting away for a moment as he fully entered the pool of steaming water. Due to his massive height the water only reached his shoulders, which wasn't bothersome. It felt amazing. His muscles relaxed, and all the tension in his body released. He sighed heavily. "You should join me, Secret." Her name dripped more slowly than the other words, but his tone held no aggression, no creepy cackle or sarcasm. He simply wanted her to join him. "It's big enough for the both of us to fit..."

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 08:04 PM

Her gaze settling on the ebony brute, he seemed to be intently studying her, as though he was trying to figure something out. Brushing away the thought, she rather not think about the possibilities of what he was trying to figure out, she returned her attention to the waters, unsurprised by his smartass comment. She felt him move past her, watching his body break the stillness of the warm lakes. He was too tall for this particular pool of water, it barely lapped at his shoulders. His muscles visibly relaxed, a sigh slipping from his jaws as the warmth seeped into his muscles. Oh how she would love to relish in the warmth of the pool again, submerging her entire body in it. His words shook her from her revere. Something had changed. His words became softer, loosing their creepy cackle and harsh tones. He could almost be called earnest. Any shock that remained on her face was quickly covered up, taking on a suspicious look. While he appeared relaxed, and simply wanted her to join him, she wasn't sure he could be trusted.

Going against her better judgement she rose slowly. Forelimbs slowly disappeared beneath the waters surface, followed by the rest of her body. It was one of the large pools of water, but standing beside the giant of a man, it seemed cramped. But it could have just been that she despised him with every ounce of her being. Yet here she was, casually taking a soak in the newly found pools with him. Something was wrong here. There were so many things she should be doing. He killed her child after all. The memory brought a frown to her face. She had been to delirious to actually fully comprehend it but it still stung.

She allowed the tension to roll off her, muscles loosening. She stayed in the shallows, where the water lapped at her shoulders, but Kaios was still no further than a few feet from her. She was silent for the moment, waiting for this somewhat pleasant Kaios to come to end and for her to return to hating his guts and wanting to rip his throat out. The thought was tempting, pulling her gaze down to his throat, but she wasn't going to be the one to ruin a moment of peace. That is why she came here after all, to get a little peace and quiet and relax before returning home to the pack and resuming her duties as she did everyday.

"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2013, 04:51 PM

To his surprise she actually came in with him, and even though she was still a few feet away, this was the closets they have ever been voluntarily. Well, he had always come closer, but she had always been the one to retaliate. What had changed? Was she actually beginning to trust him? And what was changing with himself? He watched her carefully, half silted eyes showing his curiosity. She was so close he could almost taste her... It was starting to drive him mad. But no, he would fight it. He needed to. Or did he? He saw the frown form on her face. She was thinking about something, and he was curious to know what it was. "Odd isn't it" His lips remained curled in that unusually long smirk. He had broken a few things, but his sickening smile wasn't something he could, or would, change. He noticed her eyes trail across him, but he couldn't exactly pinpoint what she was looking at. It was either his shoulders, neck, or throat. "Tempting isn't it? So close to me, yet so far from what you wish you could do." His tail flicked to the right, splashing some water in her direction. The look on his face wasn't too creepy, besides the smile, so if she studied him carefully, she could see he was messing around. He so badly wanted to dunk her under, keep her head in the depths while he fucked the shit out of her, but he held himself back. He wanted to see where this would go.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 04:28 PM

Odd isn't it." There were so many things he could referring to. Her silence was her only response. Everything was odd. Here was standing beside a monster she couldn't stand, their nasty comments quieted for the moment. Very odd. He had caught, his words teasing, not his usual creepy sarcasm, almost as if he was trying to make this pleasant. With a flick of his tail, water showered her pelt lightly. She splashed him back, a smirk tugging at her mouth. "You never know." Her toned lightened a bit, a brow lifting with her words. "Maybe one day I'll kill you in your sleep." The smallest of laughs bubbled up in her throat. God this couldn't be happening. Since when did this happen? Since when she laugh around this bastard? Her old was getting to her, she was sure of it. Or at least that was the story she was sticking to.

"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2013, 07:43 PM

He sank deeper into the steaming water so that everything but his head was covered. It felt so good to be in the hot water, it made his tense muscles relax, and even soothed the harsh scar tissue on his face. With no fur to protect his naked skin the area had become very irritated, but the steam took the rough edge away. She splashed him back, showering water on his exposed head. His ears flicked back to keep water from getting in them, but besides that he didn't change his expression. "And maybe i'll kill you in yours." He hissed as she laughed, but he was jokingly fucking with her. He was surprised she hadn't gotten out yet. Did she actually want to be around him for once? "You know I can't stay away from you. Usually you avoid me, why aren't you now?" He honestly wanted to know what had changed in her head. Every time they saw each other something terrible had happened. Well, for her at least.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2013, 08:22 PM

She watched as he sank down into the water, leaving only his head exposed. He returned her taunt with one of his own. His hissed lyrics blended with her laughter, making for an interesting combination. His next question though brought a thoughtful look to her face. It was true she did tend to avoid him at all costs. So why wasn't she now? "I suppose I must be losing my mind in my old age." Silky lyrics slipped from her jaws, a smirk tugged at one side of her mouth as she looked sideways at him. For a reason unknown to her, he had always been able to find her, always coming back for more, coming back to terrorize her in some way. "Since when have you become so pleasant to be around?" Sapphire pools gazed up at him, tones teasing yet curious. Why hadn't he attempted to force himself on her or attack her in some way? Since when did he behave himself. She'd be lying to herself though if she said she didn't feel drawn to him. Ever since their first encounter when she had accepted him into the pack, it was as though he had imprinted himself into her life in someway, like a forbidden fruit. That was a perfect way to describe him. A forbidden fruit. Forbidden simply because of her pride. After all he had put her through, she couldn't give herself over to him. Or could she? She blinked. Trying to figure out what was happening. She couldn't honestly be considering it. No. But then again she was at an age where she could do as she pleased, and was entitled to a little pleasure in life. After all it had been awhile. She kept her exterior cool, despite her inner turmoil, her mind turning into a jumbled mess of chaos.

OOC- oh no a horny secret XD
"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2013, 01:22 AM

He listened to her, ears perked forward in interest. Old? She wasn't that old.. was she? He was around five years old, and she was.. what? The same age as him? He had never asked before, so he honestly didn't know. "Old age? You're not that old, aren't you my age?" She didn't look very old, then again, he didn't notice things like that. He saw a 6 month old pup the same as a 6 year old female. Pussy was pussy to him, big or small, young or old. He didn't care who it came from, how used up it was or how old, he loved it anyways, and craved it desperately. Being with Newt he had to refrain from his desires, but Secret... She was something else, she always had been. She had been the one woman who caught his eye, the one woman he had some twisted obsession with no matter what she threw at him. Since the day he laid eyes on her he wanted to possess her, make her his forever. He had her temporarily, but he had let her go, which he realized now as a mistake. Miserable or not she was his, and he should have kept her. She was the remedy to their tragic love, and the clarity to his insanity. Some how he was always drawn to her, like now. He had randomly ended up here, and there she was, as if she was waiting for him to come. Fate always brought them together, whether they liked it or not. "Pleasant? I never thought I would hear you call me that. Usually it's bastard, cock sucker, fucker... do I really need to go on?" He returned her sarcastic smirk with one of his own as he turned his body to face her. Turning brought them a bit closer, but in the heated moment he didn't mind. She had a certain look in her eyes, one he had seen before in many females. He couldn't believe it though, was this a trick? "I decided to pass the horns onto someone else, my days of playing satan are over. I've broken a lot of lives in my time here, and now that I have my own pack, my own family, I realized there is more to life than breaking the earth beneath my paws." He couldn't think of another way to explain it, but that was it. And the fact that he was actually enjoying himself around the woman who had imprinted on his life. He kept his gaze on her, and that twinkle in her eyes remained. He just couldn't help himself, he had to so something, he had to make some sort of move to see if she was really giving him that hint. Or was she? Was he simply hoping she would voluntarily give herself to him? No, she would never do that, there was no way. But he had to do something. He inched toward her so slowly barley any waves were made in doing so. "Secret..." He muttered her name huskily as he leaned forward, going for something he never thought he was seek from her. A kiss.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2013, 01:09 PM

His expression changed, shifting to become confused. His question brought a bark of laughter from her jaws. "I'm nearly 9." It was flattering that he assumed she was younger, she had aged well, her pelt always kept up, she had taken care of herself, muscles still strong beneath her lush ebony pelt, her feminine curves still evident. The only sign of her aging was the graying of her muzzle, the only flaw on her pelt, aside from hidden scars, including the ones on her neck from the brute standing nearby.

His usual sarcasm rolled off his tongue with ease. It was true, she didn't usually have a nice name to call him. Turning to face her, sapphire pools were forced upward to meet his gaze as he closed the distance between them. So the devil was retiring? Letting someone else destroy the world. He wouldn't, couldn't, truly hand the reins over completely, not until he took his last breath. There would always someone he needed to torment. That would never change about him.

It was then that both seemed to become aware of their proximity. He had noticed the change in her, one he undoubtedly knew very well. His movements were so slow it was questionable whether or not he was moving. Crown tilted upward as he towered over her, his voice a husky whisper. What had she gotten herself into? "Kaios." His name dripped from her lips like honey, soft and smooth with a touch of need. She was caught in the sights of a predator with nowhere to run. But she didn't feel the need to run. She held her ground, open to his next move, waiting.

His scent teased her nose, his intentions were clear. Fluid motions were slow, uncertain, as he leaned in toward her. It was too late to change her mind, she was playing with fire. And it was beginning to burn. Desire clouded her mind. Why? Why did she suddenly want to feel his belly pressed against her back, his jaws gripping her scruff? She had no answer for herself. She didn't have answers for a lot of things about him. He wrecked havoc in her life, brought nothing but insanity, yet she was drawn to him in unknown ways. She was tied to him in ways she couldn't even begin to comprehend. They truly were star-crossed lovers.

"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2013, 03:54 PM

Nine? She was nine years old!? Damn, she was a lot older than he had thought she was, he always figured she was the same age as him, if not a year or so older. But four years older? That was insane. As he presumed his actions he heard his name drip off her toungue with the sweetest tone, which was something he never thought he would hear. He figured she would always hate him, no matter what he did or said, because no one can change the past, no matter how gruesome it was. He had tortured her to hell and back, but now, things were dying down. They could actually be around each other without him wanting to taste her blood and without her wanting to slit his throat. It was nice. He came closer, and though he had expected her to retreat from his motion she didn't, in fact, she embraced it. His tongue swiped gently across her lips, and hers did the same. It was an intense moment, one he never thought he would have with any female, especially not secret. His trailed his tongue down along the bottom of her chin and along her neck, sending sensual nips and kisses along with it. If things didn't stop soon they would end up fucking again. He was sure of it.

OOC: PP permission given to me by SAF, and she has PP permission from me as well :)

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2013, 04:48 PM

Silence fell between the two, actions beginning to speak louder than words. His gentle touch was startling but she returned his kiss, her touch just as gentle. Nips and soft kissed drifted down her neck, causing her to tilt her head back further, giving him easier access to her neck. She returned each of his nips with one of her own, quickly followed by a soothing lick. There would be no turning back if things didn't stop soon. Between his touch and the hot water, her body was on fire. It was strange, sharing such an intimate moment with the man who dragged to hell and back on multiple occasions. Leaning into him, she pressed her tiny frame against his massive one, jaws alternating between nips and kisses down his side. Every nip, every brush of her pelt against him slowly guided him to shallower waters whether he knew it or not. It was so unlike her to be in such a situation. So willingly. The last time she had been with a man was when Kylar got her pregnant, never in her wildest dreams, or nightmares, did she image falling prey to Kaios. Intensity rose until if felt unbearable, it thickened the air, weighed down on her chest. Having gotten to closer to the edge of the pool, water lapped at her legs, the rest of her soaking wet, pelt clinging her bodice, the dripping of water the only noise that surrounded the pair. Blue gems looked at him in question. He had always had an obsession for her, a desire to claim her as his own, but now he had a family. Had that changed his desire for her?

"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 07:42 PM

Their actions were indeed speaking louder than any words the pair had ever said to each other. On the outside they had always shown hatred toward each other, but inside it was all too clear how they felt about each other. It seemed as if right now the inside was rising to the surface, creating a hot mess. Their touches were gentle, both giving the other sensual nips and kisses in the most tender spots. One could easily grab the other and end it all, yet they went on, keeping their dark past behind them. He felt her small frame press again his, her kisses trailing from his neck to his side. His head turned so his eyes could follow her, and he noticed she was entering shallower waters as she continued on. Was she making an attempt to flee? Or was she simply enticing their game further? He followed, his body turning to meet her head on again, but he drew closer, causing them to be only inched away from each other again. His head drew closer to her, his nose drifting across hers as he trailed it along her cheek and up to her ear. "This is a dangerous game you're playing." He whispered into her ear, his warm breath most likely ticking the small hairs inside. Check, now it was time to mate.

Speech,

Secret

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 08:11 PM

His body gave way, following her directions before turning to face her head on, standing inches from her, his nose leaving a soft trail across her leading up to her ear. His breathy words tickled the sensitive skin, causing a twitch of that ear and the briefest of shivers down her spine. "It's always a dangerous game with you." Tones were soft, rumbling from her jaws in the most feminine of ways. Muscles bunched, weight rocking back on her hind legs just enough to extend her torso and neck upward, fangs nipping just below his own jaws, along the sensitive skin on his throat, nips teasing the main artery of life that lay beneath his skin, silently telling him just how vulnerable they were to each other. "Then again, you know how dangerous that fine line you walk is." He was a wanted man, hated by Tortuga, Kylar planning to stick his head on a silver platter, so many wanted him dead. And it was all because of her. It had always been her. She was his obsession. His first love, whether or not he admitted it to himself or anyone else. He never truly let her go when he married Newt and set her free, they had always been tied to each other. And they always would be.

Those jaws that she was so close to, more often than not, delivered death. Jaws that she had managed to avoid all these years, even when she was within their powerful grasp, he let her go, letting her escape with her life so he could return to her. Yet now, she played just within their reach, acting boldly, so out of character for her. But she wouldn't turn him down, not this time. For once she quieted her thoughts, her rational, logical thoughts, letting her body and heart lead her wherever they decided. She would give in to him tonight, give into the one thing she had always denied him. And herself. A low rumble vibrated her chest, not quite a growl, it was a challenge as she stepped back, sapphire gems looking up at him, daring him. Surely he wouldn't deny what they both wanted. How could he? He waited so long for this moment, how could he let it slip from his paws.
"Talk here."

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 10:51 PM

"It's always a dangerous game with you." Her words rang in his head as she nipped tenderly at his vulnerable neck. It was obvious she was aware how vulnerable they truly were to each other, and it made him tilt his chin protectively. For all he knew she could be fucking with his mind, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. "Your games are going to get you into trouble someday." He nipped at her back, aiming to deliver some harsher bites on her bottom jaw and left cheek. He was naturally aggressive, and his dwindling patience wasn't helping either. He wanted her, and he had already made up in his mind that he was going to have her. His ears perked as a growl vibrated the woman's core, and he too couldn't help the one that vibrated him. She had a certain look in her eyes, one that said "if you want me, come get me." and he would certainly come get her. "It seems as if you are turning over a new leaf Secret." He drew closer, never allowing more than a few inches between them. He desperately wanted her. He wanted her now. Give yourself to me. I promise I will make it worth while." His tail flicked beneath the water behind him, sending a few droplets off to the right. He certainly would make it worth while, he would touch her in the most sensual ways, and show her what a real man could do. No pussy shit like what Kylar must have done.

Speech,

Secret

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 11:11 PM

A smirk tugged at the left side of her mouth, lifting upwards ever so slightly. "I think they already have." His chin tucked defensively, as though he was waiting for her to strike. His nips became more aggressive, pinching her flesh, eliciting a sensual moan from her. Audits twitched as his words vaguely registered. "You're one to talk. I doubt its everyday you take your time seducing a woman." Words slipped forward, he mirrored any movement she made, never letting her get far. Wanton need surrounded both, clouding judgement, dismissing any and all logic. Give yourself to me. She already had. So long ago when she submitted to him at the border of the old Tortuga, prepared to give into his every wish. I promise I will make it worth while. It was a promise she didn't doubt he would keep. "Careful now, I'd hate to leave disappointed." Lyrics taunted him, poking and prodding, stroking his ego, a devlish grin gracing her dark features as she turned away from him. She didn't openly present herself to him. Not yet. She left the pool, wet pelt sticking to every curve she had, brushing the length of her bodice against him as she passed. It was doubtful she would get far before he would ensnare her in his grasp, pleasuring her in unspeakable ways. His patiences had dwindled, and whatever remained would vanish in the next few moments. Even with so much time apart, they knew each other well, maybe not in the usual ways, but they knew how to get under each others skins, what ignited a fire in the other. She knew he loved it when she resisted him. Ant fight she put forward tonight would not be to drive him away, but rather bring him closer, draw him to her in ways he couldn't resist.

"Talk here."