gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
09-26-2014, 10:16 PM

She'd left her conversation with the cardinal boy deep in thought. The pack was filling quickly, and yet... it was filling with wolves who could not be trusted, who didn't have the pack's best interests in mind. Youths with no one to train them but her, who'd been forced into the pack without any warning. She needed more.

Her mind wandered to the spectators at the challenge, those who had not been Olympus. The golden woman Freyja... the gray-toned woman Daegmar with her young protege Laufey. She wondered... were any of them truly serious about their interest? Would they appear here despite the chaos of her challenge, the drama surrounding the creation of this pack? She wondered... and she watched, as she continued to lay her claim to the territory.

"

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014, 10:25 PM by Dægmar.)

The challenge was finally winding down now, the loser departing their separate ways leaving the air heavy still heavy in tension. She waited patiently for the new Queen to tie up a few other loose ends before she approached, determination tight in her limbs and lower jaw. Fate had dealt her many an unfortunate hand in packs but she was stubborn if nothing else. The Olympian family drama did not deter one who lusted after battle as others might lust for flesh.

"Queen? Katja, yes?" D?gmar hadn't been officially introduced to the woman but she took a shot. "Have you a moment to consider where I might stand within your pack if you'll still have me?"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
09-26-2014, 10:37 PM
Her attention was captured by the approach of a familiar form - a form that spoke eloquently of determination and purpose even before she opened her muzzle. Her words simply confirmed it. The gods had guided this woman to her in answer to her need and Katja would not be fool enough to throw away such opportunities. It was strange, though, to hear herself referred to as Queen, the title she had only used to refer to Raisa and never to herself... it was disconcerting. "I have been considering my need for trained warriors," she confirmed finally. "You... Daegmar you said? You seem a capable, efficient woman, but what skills do you offer? How willing are you to prove yourself?"

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 11:03 PM

D?gmar waited with baited breath though to anyone else she appeared calm and composed. Her fate was waiting on Katja's answer and frankly she didn't know what she was supposed to do if she was denied. Go back to wandering again? She supposed that would work but she was a pack wolf. Always had been. She could only wander so long before she would once again seek the company of others and this pack was a golden opportunity for her. It might mean the death of her but she was a warrior. She did not fear death she did not even fear dismemberment. The weak and the disabled could still fight. D?gmar's breath would've caught sharply in her throat if she hadn't already been holding it. Eyes momentarily shifted to Gaia, the blind whelp of Virgil's. Well? fuck?.

Conflicted emotions tangled themselves in her bosom but she quickly pushed them away. She had other matters to deal with now and soon her attention was fully back on Katja. "Yes, I'm D?gmar Thyre and my skills like in battle. If you're seeking trained warriors then look no further. I live for battle and conflict does not frighten me, nor death, nor agony. I will prove myself in whatever manner you deem fitting. You have only to ask."

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
09-26-2014, 11:17 PM
The woman's answer is acceptable to Katja. Her obvious pride in what she could do - no false modesty, nor did she seem to be bragging. Simply... stating the facts of the matter, and to her the facts were that she was a warrior of skill. "Very well, Daegmar Tyre. A member of Yfir you shall be. A member of the family, so to speak. You will have your chance at battle, as any of our kind crave. That I have no doubt of - for what is life for if not to die in battle to be raised to the halls of the gods?" She studied the woman quietly for a beat. "You will hold the rank of thegn for now on the weight of your word on your skill. I'm sure you will be able to prove yourself worthy of it in due time."